PDA

View Full Version : Microphone

sakeru
Dec 16, 2006, 05:49 AM
Hi , i was wondering if anyone can hear or speak too ,there japanese buddies on the 360 version of psu. I tried to but my mic is not working when i m in the game with them ,anyone else having this problem.

rena-ko
Dec 16, 2006, 06:08 AM
raising the question... does it work with other 360 games that allow global games?

Akaimizu
Dec 16, 2006, 06:38 AM
Yes. It actually does. In my other post about my interesting night in PSU, Magician and I were teamed up with someone from the Japanese server. Communication between all of us was very smooth.

Agne
Dec 16, 2006, 08:07 AM
the rumor i've hear is that the head set is most effective if you go to the xbox live screen before you log in to play the game.

McLaughlin
Dec 16, 2006, 09:51 AM
On 2006-12-16 05:07, Agne wrote:
the rumor i've hear is that the head set is most effective if you go to the xbox live screen before you log in to play the game.

I think you mean the Dashboard.

Just start the console by opening the Disc Tray, or by turning Auto-Load off in the Console Settings tab in the System blade. It's rumoured to work, but I don't really ever notice a difference. Usually my mic works fine, sometimes it doesn't.

omegapirate2k
Dec 16, 2006, 11:05 AM
On 2006-12-16 06:51, Zeta wrote:

Just start the console by opening the Disc Tray, or by turning Auto-Load off in the Console Settings tab in the System blade. It's rumoured to work, but I don't really ever notice a difference. Usually my mic works fine, sometimes it doesn't.

I think they tried to fix that with that patch a while ago, I always start it up from the dashboard just to be sure.

Something I've also noted: sometimes after you leave a private chat while playing PSU, the headset won't work. This only happens rarely, but it's still a good idea to avoid private chats if possible while playing the game.

Xbob
Dec 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
On 2006-12-16 08:05, omegapirate2k wrote:

On 2006-12-16 06:51, Zeta wrote:

I think they tried to fix that with that patch a while ago, I always start it up from the dashboard just to be sure.

Something I've also noted: sometimes after you leave a private chat while playing PSU, the headset won't work. This only happens rarely, but it's still a good idea to avoid private chats if possible while playing the game.

That could get a bit awkward though...

"So yeah dude my hemmies were really actin' up yesterday, my doctor said to use the cream but my wife doesn't want to put it on and I'm scared of getting the pus on my hands..."

Random guy in lobby: "What the hell dude?! PRIVATE CHAT MAYBE????!!"

"Dude I don't want my mic to shut off..."

omegapirate2k
Dec 16, 2006, 03:29 PM
Well, thats what text messaging is for though : /

From xbox live, preferrably (Because we all know how much of a bitch simple mail can be)