PDA

View Full Version : What is the most commonly used element?

Nukei
Dec 16, 2006, 08:24 PM
So I can sell some stuff ;o; Nobody buys anything except for my Par Ebon D=

_Vyser_
Dec 16, 2006, 08:37 PM
I can't decide between ice and dark, but i'll vote ice for now.

Ryuen
Dec 16, 2006, 09:05 PM
It's ice. Especially with firearms. Freeze FTW?

Pengfishh
Dec 16, 2006, 09:06 PM
Freeze is fairly useless. An enemy standing still for a few seconds isn't very helpful. Now, an enemy not attacking for a good fifteen seconds can be (in your face, Varhas!).

Niered
Dec 16, 2006, 09:58 PM
On 2006-12-16 18:06, Pengfishh wrote:
Freeze is fairly useless. An enemy standing still for a few seconds isn't very helpful. Now, an enemy not attacking for a good fifteen seconds can be (in your face, Varhas!).

I agree and disagree with you there, on the one hand, shock is infinitely nicer if all your doing is keeping an enemy from attacking. Freeze is nice though when you party with forces, because all to often their attacks tend to take a second to activate. By then an enemy could have moved away (this is especially true of diga and all gi- level techs) so a nice freeze to stick em' in place is nice.

But yah, shock>freeze 80% of the time.

Flamingo99
Dec 16, 2006, 11:48 PM
most of my blades are ice. not to many ice enemies around to worry about, but plenty of fire enemies.

-Crokar-
Dec 16, 2006, 11:51 PM
everyone i play with has ice in some form.

Delinguaniss
Dec 17, 2006, 12:47 AM
Lame, whoever voted ice, can burn in that place that's always referred to. Fire is the most used, that's all I seem to see around this peice. I like to use earth, ice and light. Those are the best colors, and holla...