PDA

View Full Version : How many reliable friends do you have?

DonRoyale
Dec 16, 2006, 10:30 PM
Meh, just thought I'd post this out of boredom.

As for me:

-Shiro (Of course you're at the top of this list. Liek, shadap. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif)
-PJ (NOEEEEEEEEEL http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif)
-Zel (He's my boss, of course he's high up on there)
-Firizen (Because he's always helpful =D)
-Ryoten (Because me and him practically mirror each other; we're both Newman Wartechers with Flaxo outfits XD)
-Shligger (It would help if you didn't bury your nose in that Gods Of War or whatever >>)

So, how many people can you say have really been helpful to your career? I know that, without these people, I wouldn't have opened up shop at level 9, I wouldn't have been a level 19 Wartecher, and I certainly wouldn't have a Plaxo outfit at level 24.

McLaughlin
Dec 16, 2006, 10:35 PM
0. I seem to repel people.

Sychosis
Dec 16, 2006, 10:37 PM
0 as well. No one on my list is really reliable/helpful to my career.

Midicronica
Dec 16, 2006, 10:38 PM
About 6-7 of them. I play with 5 of them almost everyday and the other 2 I haven't played with in a while.

Careful
Dec 16, 2006, 10:38 PM
So nice we had to know your address book.

Laranas
Dec 16, 2006, 10:41 PM
I have my best friend, girlfriend, two high school friends.. that's 4 off the back. Then I have my guild, which is like another 10 people, but not all of them are reliable... so I say 5-10

BloodDragoon
Dec 16, 2006, 10:45 PM
Hardly any. Maybe I don't play enough... >.>

DonRoyale
Dec 16, 2006, 11:00 PM
On 2006-12-16 19:38, Careful wrote:
So nice we had to know your address book.

So nice that you show appreciation to your friends for all the help they've given you to shape your carrer, because you know that without them you are nothing. >>

EJ
Dec 16, 2006, 11:03 PM
I have a few that but list is pretty long to do that.

omegapirate2k
Dec 16, 2006, 11:09 PM
I have atleast 10+

I almost always have people to party with, and the list just keeps on growing.

Kaloa
Dec 16, 2006, 11:25 PM
I only have one friend on PSU. He's all I need though. ^_^

-Shimarisu-
Dec 16, 2006, 11:35 PM
I have one friend, very rarely play without him, which goes ditto for him.

Several other regulars too but that one friend means I'm guaranteed an easy time getting games (people will join games with 2 players more readily than those with just one).

We share all our drops, well actually he gives all his to me and I synth his melee weapons for him. And I give him mine when he needs to synth guns for either of us.

Yeah, works damn sight better than two people going it alone.

AeraLure
Dec 16, 2006, 11:44 PM
Zero for me right now. I'm the only one left of a few that I came into the game with. I havent really met anyone since they left.

-Crokar-
Dec 16, 2006, 11:47 PM
i have only about 15 people on my list i trust about 7 or 8 of them. a couple people on this thread are on my list but i never played with either of them....

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 12:38 AM
i have about 15-20 cards. and none of them are reliable. in fact most of the party invites i get are from people i pass by.

Retehi
Dec 17, 2006, 12:44 AM
Laia Martinez, and Hyuga Ryght.

:|

Delinguaniss
Dec 17, 2006, 12:46 AM
Right now, I'm saying like three, cause they really never let me down. VA's Finest..., Deakon A. Fates & the everlasting 'Midnite'...and of course myself, that would make four...

DoubleJG
Dec 17, 2006, 12:51 AM
I have a decent amount of friends, but only a few which I truly enjoy playing with and I believe they feel same about me lol.

PlatinumBub - Best friend in real life.

Suraku - Pretty much my new best friend when it comes to PSU reality.

DeathLeo - Ifrit from PSO, he's always fun to play with.

Blank - from PSO as well. He is usually involved with DeathLeo and RadiantAim, but it's always an honor to get a good party going with him at times.

Cletus Van Damme - PlatinumBub's neighborhood friend. Although he's a nub, he's fun to socialize with.

There are a few others which are fun to party with as well, but those would definately be my top5 since launch.

Kard
Dec 17, 2006, 12:51 AM
Yeah. I have alot of people on my list, but I think my height scares off most of em ?:O
Shout out to Delinguaniss and Fisk the robot!

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2006, 12:53 AM
well, lets see:
Shadow, Firizen, Ryoten, Gamemako, Reese, Kupi, Shin Matsumoto, Ruby, Urumi Kanzaki, J, SabZero, Riku, Mwabwetumba, Sgt. Shligger, PJ, and Hpnotic, Bannon, Castershell who I know from real life and GAMBIT who is a real life friend of one of my real life friends.

man, I have quite a large social network, and they're all such good and reliable people.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-12-16 21:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-12-16 21:59 ]</font>

Tahldon
Dec 17, 2006, 05:10 AM
A have a number of reliable friends.

When you're reliable people will be too.

Creates a great community.

Sinue_v2
Dec 17, 2006, 06:34 AM
I know quite a few people who are always good for a game or helping me out when I need it...

Meria, Zen, SLYMcast, Xarxsis, iresh, Wila, Celathalon, ect. Though I don't really play with them much, I know I'm generally always welcome in parties with DangerGirl, Scejyntenal, Jedi Febreeze, and Navi and their groups.

Synyster
Dec 17, 2006, 06:38 AM
0 - i just dont seem to meet people... ah well

Come play with me sometime!

Grand_Rider
Dec 17, 2006, 08:22 AM
Off the top of my head I can recall eleven players who have either given me items, leveled with me or both. I've found a pretty tight group of gamers who are all pretty generous when it comes to items, regardless of rarity; if they have something I need but don't want they usually give it to me without a second thought or desire for payment. I try to do the same for them.

One of the better qualities of this game is the networking that can occur in a mission. I or someone else in the group can invite someone that hasn't met the others and by the end of the session we're probably exchanging partner cards with the new player because we're on the same page. Live chat helps a great deal too.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 17, 2006, 09:39 AM
I do have a few, mostly on Uni2. Huhdough has partied with me many times though, he likes me a lot.

Q_Anon
Dec 17, 2006, 09:51 AM
I have 5 or so from PSO but only one of them is actually online yet.

Marik
Dec 17, 2006, 09:53 AM
0. I'm pretty much an Outsider.

Candor
Dec 17, 2006, 09:54 AM
I used to have 5 friends that in knew in real life to play with, but for various reasons it's dwindled to 2-3. Good thing i've met some people online to replace 'em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mystil
Dec 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
Many, but Thel and Faith stand out.

Tarathiel
Dec 17, 2006, 12:11 PM
i only have chrisKO and Joshmack

Lady_Mercury
Dec 17, 2006, 12:26 PM
I dont have da game yet, but i kno 2 ppl dats will B VERY RELIABLE and dats DAGGER AND ODIN TYLER. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I would probably have mo but sum ppl I havent talked 2 in a while on here... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Hell sum I cant even remember names (LMAO) but I KNO when I get PSU I will have mo bcuz when ur reliable other ppl are reliable 2 u!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

AeraLure
Dec 17, 2006, 12:30 PM
>.< Tough to read.. but..

Welcome. Glad you will be joining PSU.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AeraLure on 2006-12-17 09:32 ]</font>

Lady_Mercury
Dec 17, 2006, 12:35 PM
Thx dat means lot!!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif but of course I wuz goin 2 get after playin PSO

Agne
Dec 17, 2006, 07:22 PM
I started with aot... that dwindled as players left... and now that s rank missions are out and i'm still only 44... most of my friends have shunned me for new ones that were 50 at time of update.

so now i guess i can say my two good friends are WAR, and GAIL.

Edit: I also have Hyugo and Laia http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

LONG LIVE THE SPACE CRUSADERS!!!!

LONG LIVE THE JUGGALO NATION!!!!

btw if you see me runnin' by, i'm most likely not in a party... just send an invite if you wanna play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Agne on 2006-12-17 16:25 ]</font>

Cranberry
Dec 17, 2006, 09:24 PM
I've had a few people that I saw a lot. One person that I really thought was reliable but...

Well make the most of the friends ye do have and never take the time ye have with them for granet. That's my advice.

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 09:32 PM
Probably around 3-5, that I meet with a lot. Ryeenae, D.J, and a few other people I see alot/on occasion.

Merumeru
Dec 17, 2006, 09:32 PM
XD i would name them, but id feel so bad if i left out anyone, everyone is awesome in their own way and i love finding new awesome people to talk to and party with X3

EphekZ
Dec 17, 2006, 09:35 PM
I play with a few people but no one, say made me any better really; I've done everything on my own.

Calibur
Dec 17, 2006, 09:46 PM
about 10....lets see:

-Dj sky epic
-LaMB!
-Ged
-Megwyn
-Nina
-Vhex

dont remember the other 4 names....

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Calibur on 2006-12-17 18:47 ]</font>

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 09:51 PM
On 2006-12-17 18:35, darkgunner wrote:
I play with a few people but no one, say made me any better really; I've done everything on my own.

hey, you are one post away from 1337! Awesome!

P_C_A
Dec 17, 2006, 09:57 PM
i would say 1, but the bastard didn't show up so we could finish our English project, causing ME(and him...) to get a 0!

I'm angry.

PJ
Dec 18, 2006, 08:13 AM
Pretty much, Double S and Gaz are the only ones who, when they're online, I'm readily... ready to bug them for a game. Ryoten and Shiroryu get honorable mentions for being fun to play with when I did play with them, but that was... only once XD

So yeah, from all my rantings to tell people to get friends and shit, I've only "Got 2." I'm just waiting for my RL friends to get online, and Snickerman. THEN I've got teams.

Now me and Gaz shall continue doing Shikon Islands with level 11 and 8 CASTs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 18, 2006, 08:18 AM
well, I played w/ u twice actually, the first time when I was Shiro, and the second time when I was Nattefrost.

Vhex
Dec 18, 2006, 08:31 AM
Everyone's my friend. =D
If I had a top 5 it would be:
- Kenshin
- Ged
- SNUGGLES.EXE
- //_^) (weird name yes)
- StreetbumV100

I have lots of other reliable friends like Tasuke and Wubbie but I've known these five for a particular long amount of time. =)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Vhex on 2006-12-18 05:33 ]</font>

Dragon_Knight
Dec 18, 2006, 08:35 AM
Lets see I have four...

Vectorman X
Rob
Hellfire
~*Guyver*~

Nice guys all around and I know Hellfire and Guyver irl. I have a 3 page long contact list by this point...but at least 80% of it is dead and the others I found are kinda iffy. One had an issue with the team I was in and porpously let his character die before leaving the party (I was trying to heal said person as he let S rank mobs wail away on him) and I know at least two others buy there meseta online (2 Mil meseta for a cheap $50) so I'm thinking of doing one of those great list clean outs soon.

Mewnie
Dec 18, 2006, 12:05 PM
been meeting a lot of cool folks lately.. and I've been remembering to send my card in return this time! (LOL NOOB)

no more mailing folks and them replying "Who are you!?"

meeiiiiooo and the Collective :3 (I am NOT a freaking robot! X3)

Kurushii for the hookup! :3

and those who reply to me when I send random RAWR mails :3

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 12:42 PM
I have over 80 partner cards and over 6 people who are reliable friends to me. It would probably take the whole class time naming them and stuff but most of them are from here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Akaimizu
Dec 18, 2006, 01:00 PM
Most of the people on my friends list count. Reliability is sort of subjective. It's just that nobody on my list has proven not to be. I haven't grouped too many times with people, 'cept Magician; but the ones I did, have been cordial. No matter the act they give, or character they play, they still are humble contributors that like to share.

Of course, my list is about to get bigger as I've run across the geezergamers on PSU 360. Whenever we grouped, even on another game, it's been good times and everybody is so polite and willing to do their part for the group. I've seen more people even "take one for the team" from both men and women, from that group, than just about anybody. Not that the other friends on my list aren't like that; but I've been able to pretty much give them special mention because of my past experiences with them.

The thing is, I typically don't push much to tell people to group with me. I guess I'm paranoid about sounding pushy. But if I'm available (that is, not right in the midst of a mission trying to finish it, or about to go to bed) I'll heed the call. If I do happen to be deep in a mission, I'll heed the call as soon as it's done. I do abandon missions, if I'm just getting started, to group, though.

This is a poll I wouldn't mind throwing up in a week. I'll have a more accurrate number then.

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 01:14 PM
On 2006-12-16 19:37, Sychosis wrote:
0 as well. No one on my list is really reliable/helpful to my career.

Awww, Sychosis! You are one of the 6 on my list. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif Even though we don't part up too often, I think you are reliable in many ways. You are entertaining and helpful.

And thanks for the toilets. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On 2006-12-16 19:35, Zeta wrote:
0. I seem to repel people.

We haven't partied up yet, I don't think. So you haven't repelled me just yet, you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2006-12-18 10:15 ]</font>