PDA

View Full Version : 360 Uni 15 seems to lack players, especially friendly ones.

Nestahima
Dec 16, 2006, 11:03 PM
I visit Uni 15 at least a few times a day to see if anyone is there on the 360. Most of the time I find either:

A.) No one.
or
B.) Very unfriendly people.

In case B., I get kicked out of any group I join. I always ask "PSOW?" too, and I never get a good response. Generally I either:

A.) Get flamed for being on PSOW.
or
B.) Have people who have no clue what PSOW is.

Are there any reliable 360 users on Uni 15?

lokijam
Dec 16, 2006, 11:14 PM
news flash, pc-ps2 aint much better

silvanas
Dec 16, 2006, 11:18 PM
people should like put PSOW in their party name or there should be a meeting place for PSOW players like clays city floor 1 or something so any PSOW person looking for others knows where to look, and most people on uni 15 are probably there for privacy and dont wanna be interupted or some jazz like that.

omegapirate2k
Dec 16, 2006, 11:20 PM
I've been there a few times and never encountered anyone.

Bad (or good?) luck I guess.

If you want to play, Ill play with you (I've only played with one other PSOW member)

McLaughlin
Dec 16, 2006, 11:21 PM
I stick to populated servers like 1 and 2. I think I've been on 15 once >_>

Ronin1of47
Dec 16, 2006, 11:22 PM
when i solo i go to uni 15 cause there is less lag and i might run into a PSOWer (emphasis on might)
the last group of people i played with on uni 15 was from some other forum.
maybe welll run into each other sometime

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-16 20:23 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Dec 16, 2006, 11:50 PM
i got to 15 once a while. i never met a pso worlder there really sept during that meeting thing....i met a copule of you guys while in other peoples shops...like zeta and psychosis(may have spelled wrong)....

Sekani
Dec 16, 2006, 11:55 PM
There aren't enough people from PSOW to keep a whole universe reasonably populated. The official universe IMO is a bad idea and should just be scrapped.

I usually play on Universe 2, since my game buddies often can't join me on 1 when it's full.

On an aside, what's with Universe 13?

silvanas
Dec 16, 2006, 11:57 PM
its the french they all moved down there and because they are all french noone realy goes there appart from the french... i guess people just avoid the french

-Crokar-
Dec 16, 2006, 11:58 PM
i believe thats where the french people play. thats what ive heard from quit a few europeans. i never went there so i dont know

he beat me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Crokar- on 2006-12-16 20:59 ]</font>

silvanas
Dec 17, 2006, 12:01 AM
im english a reason to say thing about teh french appears and i sense it.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 12:08 AM
yeah. i only play on 1 and 2. but once in awhile i get people asking if there's any websites that have an item database, so i reconmend this site to them.

Ryno
Dec 17, 2006, 12:11 AM
people dont have enough money to buy an xbox 360... thats why they go on pc and ps2 because its cheaperto buy..lol... i dont know i'm guessing..

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 12:22 AM
i got the 360 with my last tax return. this year it's gonna be a ps3. and if i get a little more i will get a wii.

Ryno
Dec 17, 2006, 12:27 AM
i just bought a PS3 a week ago. it only cost me just $961. thats all..pretty cheap to me. plus a game etc...

but if only i knew that a ps2 memory card can transfer to the ps3..i would have got psu for ps2 and just transfer it on to the ps3.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 12:53 AM
when i do buy one all the functions better be available.

but back to the universe thing. I notice once in awhile some of the other universes get some minor traffic. I think those might be some groups or clans working together though.

Nani-chan
Dec 17, 2006, 01:34 AM
Yeah allot of pso-w people aren't always on or even visit universe 15. Reason for this is wanting to get fast groups.

It's probably better to make friends on forums, arrange a meeting place and trade partner cards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-12-16 22:35 ]</font>

drmcst45
Dec 17, 2006, 06:51 AM
i go on uni 15 time to time but usually just to solo. so chances are you wont see me unless i pop my head out to charge my pp or something >.>

LocGaw
Dec 17, 2006, 08:33 AM
I like the PSOW in group name idea. I will start using it...

RyuKisargi
Dec 17, 2006, 08:49 AM
Eh. I don't want to fool with 15 anymore. The last times I've went in there I was kicked out because of a few VERY stupid reasons.

1. I typed too well; Thus I'm a hacker.
2. I use Trimates only when I have 200/1100 HP.
3. *insert X reason here*

I'm level 46. :/ I type extremely well. And anyway all the rooms I see are locked.

silvanas
Dec 17, 2006, 11:25 AM
the problem is most people on uni 15 will be groups of friends looking not to get botherd

PSOW party descriptions/names and a meeting place would be the best ideas but even then its no guarante

Ronzeru
Dec 17, 2006, 11:34 AM
lmao@typing well; Thus a hacker.

Best excuse ever! I don't like kicking people. I never kick people actually, other than friends i'm messin' with. But just once, just ONCE i'd like to be an ass to a random person, and use that excuse.

You 2 wellz, ur h@x0rz, gowai. (kcik)

ChyronType0
Dec 17, 2006, 11:34 AM
Come to univ 17. Me and group of my friends and fellow PSOWs play there regularly. A spot is usually open for people to join and we are friendly and talk.

BOWSER5150
Dec 17, 2006, 11:40 AM
hey ill do some uni 15 runs with you guys im on the xbox360 just give me a time pst and ill try to show up

-Ryuki-
Dec 17, 2006, 11:51 AM
I've yet to meet anyone rude on Uni 15.

The other Uni's, on the other hand, there's plenty of~

Mystil
Dec 17, 2006, 12:01 PM
On 2006-12-16 20:03, Nestahima wrote:
I visit Uni 15 at least a few times a day to see if anyone is there on the 360. Most of the time I find either:

A.) No one.
or
B.) Very unfriendly people.

In case B., I get kicked out of any group I join. I always ask "PSOW?" too, and I never get a good response. Generally I either:

A.) Get flamed for being on PSOW.
or
B.) Have people who have no clue what PSOW is.

Are there any reliable 360 users on Uni 15?

First set

A.) Universe 15 blows and it proves it's self every day. It's only awesome on meet days.

B.) 80% of this community is unfriendly.

Case B

A.) Because people are jealous of PSOW's database.

B.) Lazy people who prefer to pester others who DO bother to do thier own research with questions that can easily be answered just by coming here.

You seem like a nice person(we need more of them here) and that said that craptastic uni is a waste of your time.

csmicbcklsh
Dec 17, 2006, 12:12 PM
I'm all for meeting some of you guys at universe 15. I missed the last big one...when's the next one?

McLaughlin
Dec 17, 2006, 12:23 PM
On 2006-12-16 21:27, Ryno wrote:
i just bought a PS3 a week ago. it only cost me just $961. thats all..pretty cheap to me. plus a game etc...

but if only i knew that a ps2 memory card can transfer to the ps3..i would have got psu for ps2 and just transfer it on to the ps3.

You need to buy a separate USB adaptor to use a PS2 memory card on a PS3. It'll run you another 30-40 bucks.

A-P
Dec 17, 2006, 01:44 PM
On 2006-12-17 05:49, RyuKisargi wrote:
Eh. I don't want to fool with 15 anymore. The last times I've went in there I was kicked out because of a few VERY stupid reasons.

1. I typed too well; Thus I'm a hacker.
2. I use Trimates only when I have 200/1100 HP.
3. *insert X reason here*

I'm level 46. :/ I type extremely well. And anyway all the rooms I see are locked.

These points are very true, I face them often. Also, the fast party thing is true. It's sad, but the 15th universe is pretty much for predestined appointments and soloing. :/

omegapirate2k
Dec 17, 2006, 02:33 PM
On 2006-12-17 08:40, BOWSER5150 wrote:
hey ill do some uni 15 runs with you guys im on the xbox360 just give me a time pst and ill try to show up

Hey BOWSER5150 your on my partner card list!!!

Synyster
Dec 17, 2006, 05:12 PM
Im on uni 15 whenever I play... come find me : )
I'm friendly! lol

Synyster
The Reverend
Vengeance

Sychosis
Dec 17, 2006, 05:23 PM
Every game I make on Uni 15 from now on will have the name PSOW.

Mayumi
Dec 17, 2006, 07:36 PM
I'd like to be able to play with some nice players, I've gone most of the game solo, or with my PM. I'll try looking for some PSOW games on UNI 15.
I usually play on Uni 19.

If Mayumi Joins, it's me as you probably could tell.

Bleemo
Dec 17, 2006, 07:58 PM
The game has lost a load of players in general. It isn't surprising that you can't find many players to play with on a server a small fansite community visits every so often.

It's funny, really. When the patch came out on PC/PS2 servers, I saw Uni 1 and 2 full, along with Uni 3 being half full at least. Now, I rarely see Uni 2 above half full.

People have a lot of misconceptions about Universe 1, anyway. At least on PC/PS2. You're going to find assholes, but that is to be expected since it's the default server people play on en masse. I've met a fair share of assholes on Uni 1, but a lot of my friends I have met on Uni 1. Play on it, and just shrug off the idiots.

Zubon
Dec 17, 2006, 08:46 PM
It's interesting that people attach different values to each server number, almost as if they were different countries/cultures. I'm not saying that they aren't different, but I've just never thought of it like that before. I tend to go on the fullest Universe with space. Wherever I end up there's the usual mix of obnoxious assholes, little squeaky-voiced American kids, people who say nothing but dude and laugh mindlessly, perverts, desperate bastards trying to impress each other, elitist losers and then, like a little ray of light, the occasional nice person.

The game has lost a load of players in general.

Has it? Can you go into any more detail? I'm a relative latecomer but I'm already considering stopping paying. It's 95% because of most of the other players being - to put it simply - scum, and 5% because I'm quite disappointed with the game itself.

Bleemo
Dec 17, 2006, 08:56 PM
On 2006-12-17 17:46, Zubon wrote:

The game has lost a load of players in general.

Has it? Can you go into any more detail? I'm a relative latecomer but I'm already considering stopping paying. It's 95% because of most of the other players being - to put it simply - scum, and 5% because I'm quite disappointed with the game itself.
Honestly, I will recite my claim that a game like PSU simply doesn't work in today's western online gaming community. It's unappealing. PSU has very little content compared to other online RPG's, if you haven't noticed. The content it does have can not only be completed in under an hour, but they consider repeats of the same content just with higher difficulty actual content.

It gets repetitive very quickly, and people leave because of repetition.

I can go into an debate over the general direction PSU is turning and what Sega's view is of their game, but I know it'd spark a lot of emotion here.

Basically, I wish they would have focused less on content and more on itemization as their predecessor did. The itemization utterly sucks, and there isn't much to play for because of that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-12-17 17:58 ]</font>