PDA

View Full Version : Newmans don't celebrate Christmas but celebrate New Year's

Para
Dec 16, 2006, 11:34 PM
Out of curiousity... how many people noticed that Neudaiz is the only planet that's not decorated with Christmas decorations?

Could it be that Newmans don't believe in Christianity and Santa Claus? (Because of the Holy Light and the divine Maiden)

(don't take this topic overly seriously to the point we get religous fights here)

But we just found out Newmans celebrate New Years... what to say now? D:

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Para on 2007-01-01 11:08 ]</font>

Ether
Dec 16, 2006, 11:36 PM
Neudaiz didn't celebrate halloween either

mech259_
Dec 16, 2006, 11:36 PM
I don't think any of the races believe in Christinaity and Santa Claus, because they kindof don't exist in this universe.

Kamiense
Dec 16, 2006, 11:40 PM
Newmans I think only celebrate events with the Holy Light and the Divine Maiden.

But I wonder why CASTs celebrate it? I would think that they think the idea of a god would be illogical.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kamiense on 2006-12-16 20:41 ]</font>

DrewSeleski
Dec 16, 2006, 11:43 PM
I think it's just because newmans are uptight asses?

LoserMaster
Dec 16, 2006, 11:44 PM
Neudaiz hates people enjoying themselves. "Neudaiz Serious Buisiness"

VanHalen
Dec 17, 2006, 12:23 AM
some of us do.......

Pandatron
Dec 17, 2006, 12:24 AM
Never gave that any thought maybe newmans are like Jehova witnesses or something

Gazette
Dec 17, 2006, 12:26 AM
Well they do have that whole Shrine Maiden and that temple...
Who knows...

Katrina
Dec 17, 2006, 12:27 AM
I think the Newmies are boycotting X-Mas. They view Santa as an evil slavedriver working his poor elves year round with no medical benefits and minimum wage. Elves and Newmans stick together.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 12:28 AM
newmans probably have a thing against any enjoyment. the holy light probably shines away from anything sexual as well.

VanHalen
Dec 17, 2006, 12:30 AM
this newman says screw the holy light CHRISTMAS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chronosv2
Dec 17, 2006, 12:47 AM
Or, as is my thought on the matter, perhaps they leave that up to the citizens of the planet instead of publicly displaying it. You know, a sort of "the government will not sanction nor will it condemn your celebration of the holiday." type of thing.

Tenzntwentiez
Dec 17, 2006, 01:00 AM
god stfu, its jus a game, dont mix religion and try to look for a deeper meaning other than the fact sega put the decorations in the game because its simply christmas. This is clearly an invitiaion for a flame war. Seriously listen to urselves.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2006, 01:03 AM
apparently, Buddhism exists in this universe since I remember Karen saying something in the story about describing the place they're going to as being "A Buddhist temple". Dunno if I should put it as a spoile or not.

Niered
Dec 17, 2006, 01:04 AM
The Communion of Gurhal doesnt seem to officially recognize any holidays...and I being newman would agree...but then you walk into my room and see a Christmas tree and a Photon star (a symbold of the COG) and realize BLASPHEMY!

Im on the run from the acolytes.

Itsuki
Dec 17, 2006, 01:05 AM
Christmas is a klorbag holiday >.> We're better than that.

(joking)

Kupi
Dec 17, 2006, 01:10 AM
I blame the fact that Ohtoku city is completely waterlogged. There's nowhere to plant a tree where it wouldn't, y'know, sink or float away.

Silenced
Dec 17, 2006, 02:27 AM
I agree with the "newmans support elves" theory. Just cuz its the only one that shows a bit of humor and "not caring". http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

SonicTMP
Dec 17, 2006, 02:34 AM
crazy newmans and their groual-hanaka.

my question is. Are newmans color blind? Can they not tell that mirai and karen have DIFFERENT EYE COLORS!? You'd think they would notice when the symbol of their faith gets a replacment...

Sinue_v2
Dec 17, 2006, 05:34 AM
Well, it's not like religeon is without precidence in the Phantasy Star franchise....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Sinue/church.png
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v203/Sinue/church2.png

Apperantly Catholosism is the most widely recognised religeon - it's intergalactic. Someone needs to get cracking on the second book of Mormon. Jesus's Algolian Adventuers.

EJ
Dec 17, 2006, 06:26 AM
we newman choose to do it in our homes instead >.>

Ryudo
Dec 17, 2006, 07:29 AM
Christmas was cancelled on neudais as they felt it was in bad taste after the ice seed attack http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

ProfessorZ
Dec 17, 2006, 07:33 AM
PAGANS!!! Nah IMO i think Neudaiz follows Japanese tradition so they don't celebrate that crap

LocGaw
Dec 17, 2006, 07:41 AM
<--- Showing solidarity

Caster's Union local 187
Elf, Elvaan and Neuman only!!!

Combating the big man since Ep. 1!!!

1337Beeb
Dec 17, 2006, 08:04 AM
On 2006-12-16 21:24, Pandatron wrote:
Never gave that any thought maybe newmans are like Jehova witnesses or something

Highly unlikely, considering your diabolical spelling coupled with your awful grammar.

On 2006-12-17 04:33, ProfessorZ wrote:
PAGANS!!! Nah IMO i think Neudaiz follows Japanese tradition so they don't celebrate that crap

Highly unlikely considering Christmas trees are a Pagan symbol.

Nobody gave thought that in the game Mirei says in Neudaiz, "There is an old Buddhist temple ahead." indicating that Newmans are Buddhist, a non-christmas celebrating religion.

So thank you and fuck you brother.

Sexy_Raine
Dec 17, 2006, 09:33 AM
Because we don't need Christmas.

Q_Anon
Dec 17, 2006, 09:49 AM
Because we don't need Christmas

Grinch!

Sychosis
Dec 17, 2006, 10:05 AM
Christmas is unnecessary when you promote the virtues of Christmas all year long.

You need a special time of the year to display good will and give gifts? Ridiculous.

Otis_Kat
Dec 17, 2006, 10:21 AM
Serious Business?
Wow, some of you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

I think a few trees in place of those flags on the floating pyramids would be a nice touch http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Otis_Kat on 2006-12-17 07:23 ]</font>

Chronosv2
Dec 17, 2006, 10:59 AM
I really don't see what the big deal about this is, really. I only put out my idea because it sounds possible enough, not because I actually care whether Neudaiz is all "prettied up" or not. And just because the phrase "a Buddhist temple" was used does not mean that's the religion Newmans practice. Remember all the storyline that states that their primary religious body, the Communion of Gurhal, practices a photon-based religion and this rules out the "All newmans practice Buddhism" theory anyway.

So, I either present my idea once again, or quote Kupi's "I blame the fact that Ohtoku city is completely waterlogged. There's nowhere to plant a tree where it wouldn't, y'know, sink or float away." which also sounds quite valid to me. Why would they rip up their foliage just to plant something that's just going to be around for a month?

Bah, I don't care either way. I actually think that Neudaiz is a pleasant change when every other city lobby has the exact same music going and has the Christmas theme everywhere.

Now off I go to get some caffeine in my system. I'm not fully awake, and am apparently a little grouchy. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Remedy
Dec 17, 2006, 10:59 AM
On 2006-12-16 21:28, Abarai-Renji wrote:
the holy light probably shines away from anything sexual as well.Hoo boy are you wrong. Haven't you been to the South District in Ohtoku City? You're missing out. =>.>=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2006-12-17 08:00 ]</font>

Ronzeru
Dec 17, 2006, 12:31 PM
There's nowhere to plant a tree in outterspace either, but we sure pulled it off at the Guardian colony o.O.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 17, 2006, 12:37 PM
Well in truth Christmas has its roots in Pagan holidays (look up Saturnallia and Yule) and contrary to popular belief Jesus wasnt born on Dec 25. , it was closer to spring and summer months. But anyway, I guess Newmans being all smart and stuff, figured this out and dont celibrate it?

Ronzeru
Dec 17, 2006, 12:41 PM
Weltall just won the internet. He gave a well educated answer, PLUS he's anti-emo.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2006, 12:42 PM
On 2006-12-17 07:59, Chronosv2 wrote:
I really don't see what the big deal about this is, really. I only put out my idea because it sounds possible enough, not because I actually care whether Neudaiz is all "prettied up" or not. And just because the phrase "a Buddhist temple" was used does not mean that's the religion Newmans practice. Remember all the storyline that states that their primary religious body, the Communion of Gurhal, practices a photon-based religion and this rules out the "All newmans practice Buddhism" theory anyway.

yeah, but saying "a Buddhist temple" does in some way mean that Buddhism has made it to a different universe that Christianity hasn't. Also, about the Photon religion, why can't they do both that and Buddhism? People in Japan do the same exact thing w/ Shintoism and Buddhism.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 17, 2006, 12:43 PM
lol thanks ^_^! Emos are sad, i'm just angry

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 12:44 PM
On 2006-12-17 09:43, Omega_Weltall wrote:

That sounds like me! Freakin Neta Note prices!
Don't cut yourself, cut those who oppose you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
BTW: That whole Holy Light thing is stoopid.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-17 09:45 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2006, 12:45 PM
^
unless youre an emo, in that case, cut yourself so that there can be one less emo in this world.

Ronzeru
Dec 17, 2006, 12:48 PM
On 2006-12-17 09:44, Ryoki wrote:

Don't cut yourself, cut those who oppose you! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I know we've got off at the wrong foot Ryoki, but that saying is too badass to pass up. Mind if I quote that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

"Don't cut yourself, cut those who oppose you!"

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 12:49 PM
On 2006-12-17 09:48, Ronzeru wrote:

On 2006-12-17 09:44, Ryoki wrote:

I know we've got off at the wrong foot Ryoki, but that saying is too badass to pass up. Mind if I quote that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

"Don't cut yourself, cut those who oppose you!"

Go ahead. And don't worry bout the wrong foot thing http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

PaladinRPG
Dec 17, 2006, 02:06 PM
Heh, I was just bringing this topic up to my friends the other day. Neudaiz ftl. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Sychosis
Dec 17, 2006, 02:08 PM
On 2006-12-17 11:06, PaladinRPG wrote:
Neudaiz ftw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fix'd.

PaladinRPG
Dec 17, 2006, 02:11 PM
On 2006-12-17 11:08, Sychosis wrote:

On 2006-12-17 11:06, PaladinRPG wrote:
Neudaiz ftw. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Fix'd.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif Hey, why don't they just decorate the whole mountain of water to the Communion Shrine and call it an Xmas tree? That would rock out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

1337Beeb
Dec 17, 2006, 02:25 PM
On 2006-12-17 07:59, Chronosv2 wrote:
"a Buddhist temple" was used does not mean that's the religion Newmans practice.

Actually, Britain has mainly been a Christian country throughout it's existance. The majority of people in Britain celebrate Christmas, even though most of the population are atheist. Christmas = more of a tradition than religious festival.

So, yeah it's highly viable that Newmans do not celebrate Christmas because of their Buddhist roots.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 17, 2006, 03:45 PM
what about Parum? they'er all CAST who dont beleave in anything, but it has christmas stuff up. Wait I think Parum is mostly human but the CAST run everything, and they'll just go along just cause it'd shut the damn humans up.

Vhex
Dec 17, 2006, 04:01 PM
Of course they celebrate Christmas in Neudaiz, heck they have their decorations up all year round they love it so much. However, if you don't believe in Santa Claus you can't see the decorations. Newmen are magic like that.

Synyster
Dec 17, 2006, 04:21 PM
On 2006-12-16 22:00, Tenzntwentiez wrote:
god stfu, its jus a game, dont mix religion and try to look for a deeper meaning other than the fact sega put the decorations in the game because its simply christmas. This is clearly an invitiaion for a flame war. Seriously listen to urselves.

Now now... can we not speculate without somebody getting upset??
Any suggestions we might come up with about sega's religious preferences are only in fun, and we don't mean to offend any races/religions of anything...
Except perhaps for Jehovah's Witnesses... but they aren't gonna get too upset as i doubt any of them have time to play on videogames... they're all too busy planning whose house they want 'after the apocalypse' hehehe...

-Dainslef-
Dec 17, 2006, 04:54 PM
There is no xmas on jewdaiz!

omegapirate2k
Dec 17, 2006, 05:50 PM
On 2006-12-16 22:03, Shiroryuu wrote:
apparently, Buddhism exists in this universe since I remember Karen saying something in the story about describing the place they're going to as being "A Buddhist temple". Dunno if I should put it as a spoile or not.

When I saw that in the game, I LOL'd.

Mayumi
Dec 17, 2006, 07:23 PM
On 2006-12-17 12:45, Omega_Weltall wrote:
what about Parum? they'er all CAST who dont beleave in anything, but it has christmas stuff up. Wait I think Parum is mostly human but the CAST run everything, and they'll just go along just cause it'd shut the damn humans up.

You can't argue, they might do it because they get something out of it. If I were a cast, the perfect present for me would be a nice new gun or an SUV weapon. I'd gladly pretend to celebrate Christmas and put up some decoration for some silly human to give me a nice new item. Heck, they'd do it more efficiently too I bet.

HiKeRI
Dec 17, 2006, 07:40 PM
The designer of Neudiaz is a buddhism http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 17, 2006, 08:12 PM
On 2006-12-17 12:45, Omega_Weltall wrote:

only the government of Parum is CAST, the majority of the population is human, who invented Christmas.

Diasuke-san
Dec 17, 2006, 08:14 PM
well.....im a newman and I celebrate christmas........Santa Claus rules!!!!!!

Taris
Dec 17, 2006, 08:26 PM
Newmans don't celebrate X-mas (which, from what we know from Futurama, is Christmas in the future, where Robo-Santa stuff children into his sack of horrors every year) because...
...they're stuck-up, selfish, self-righteous Elvaan weasels. Wait, Elvaans? Got my wires crossed...the whole "Light Master Rutsu" thing makes me think of the stuffy FFXI pointy-ears every time...

Oh, and because Newmans have no souls. We Humans bred them that way, after all. A Newman can beat a puppy to death with a kitten without batting an eye, proven fact.

(This post dedicated to how I can't get how Newmans went from "animal like" Nei of PS2 to tech-oriented stuck-ups in PSU...)

Otis_Kat
Dec 17, 2006, 08:47 PM
Actually, he rips your head off and fills it with toys from his sack of horrors.

Abarai-Renji
Dec 17, 2006, 10:55 PM
On 2006-12-17 07:59, Remedy wrote:

On 2006-12-16 21:28, Abarai-Renji wrote:
the holy light probably shines away from anything sexual as well.Hoo boy are you wrong. Haven't you been to the South District in Ohtoku City? You're missing out. =>.>=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Remedy on 2006-12-17 08:00 ]</font>

Nevermind. my g/f just showed how wild newmans can get in bed.

What's in the South District by the way? New Fine Arts? Baby Dolls? Silver City?

AzureBlaze
Dec 18, 2006, 12:57 AM
The real reason?
Kupi was close. There are no "Spaces" to put the decorations. If you notice everywhere else there are blank cylenders, rectangles and empty display spots. Neudaiz has none of these things.

Neudiaz is also an EXTREMELY kluttered planet. If you pay attention the architecture, floor, background, stores/buildings is just busy busy busy with details, patterns, holes, plants, signs, photons etc. Decorations would barely fit, and what's worse, they'd be tacky. Red and green and trees would fade into the clutter and add to the visual meyhem going on. It also would clash badly with the existing arcitecture.

The REAL christmas curiosity is why the Xmas room ticket gives you a painting on your wall of......a turkey leg. (cooked mind you)

Garnet_Moon
Dec 18, 2006, 01:00 AM
CASTS celebrate it because Robot Santa will blow them away with his TOW Missle if they don't.

Newmans don't celebrate it because the Divine Maiden could care less about it.

It's celebrated on Moatoob because all the poor and homeless people celebrate it IRL, so no reason why they shouldn't online.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-17 22:06 ]</font>

Dragonkat
Dec 18, 2006, 02:53 AM
And in further proof lack of sleep and 3:00 AM is a fun random time, a little parody song. =p

[Karen]
I have a little dradle
I made it with some Ray
And when my synth is ready
With dradle I shall play
Dradle dradle dradle I made you out of ray
Dradle dradle dradle with dradle I shall play

[Falkis]
heres a little dradle thats small and made of ray
but i'd rather rule all the world cuz dradles freakin gay
news......play stupid games
news......thats why there lame

[Maya]
I'll try to make it spin
it fell I'll try again

[Ethan]
Laia oh...I love you
Laia yes...Beast woman are the best

ProfessorZ
Dec 18, 2006, 02:58 AM
Ok now you guys are getting fucking pathetic. Its a god damn game

Omega_Weltall
Dec 18, 2006, 06:42 AM
On 2006-12-17 23:53, Dragonkat wrote:
And in further proof lack of sleep and 3:00 AM is a fun random time, a little parody song. =p

[Karen]
I have a little dradle
I made it with some Ray
And when my synth is ready
With dradle I shall play
Dradle dradle dradle I made you out of ray
Dradle dradle dradle with dradle I shall play

[Falkis]
heres a little dradle thats small and made of ray
but i'd rather rule all the world cuz dradles freakin gay

[Maya]
I'll try to make it spin
it fell I'll try again

[Ethan]
Laia oh...I love you
Laia yes...Beast woman are the best

LMAO South Park FTW !!!

Omega_Weltall
Dec 18, 2006, 06:43 AM
On 2006-12-17 23:58, ProfessorZ wrote:
Ok now you guys are getting fucking pathetic. Its a god damn game

oh dood come on! no one's realy serious about this. We KNOW this is just a game, and like a game we'er just haveing fun with it. Well I am anyway

Pentence
Dec 18, 2006, 07:50 AM
Ok i know this already has been put here but tey are buddhist.Also they ar clearly heavily religious,so they likely wouldnt celibrte xmas even as merily an event.Remember Neudaiz is basicly feudal japan which means no xmas.Its not very hard to understand that,what individuals do in their homes however is their buissness.

FrogKicker
Dec 18, 2006, 08:00 AM
Capitalism at its best? No thanks.

Neudaiz ftw.

Sinue_v2
Dec 18, 2006, 09:52 AM
This post dedicated to how I can't get how Newmans went from "animal like" Nei of PS2 to tech-oriented stuck-ups in PSU...

Because Sonic Team wanted to put Dezolians into PSU - but didn't actually want any alien races mucking up their space fantasy.

Axispoint
Dec 18, 2006, 10:13 AM
Well, what if Neudaiz is the way it is for the Scrooges of PSU. You know, so the players who are sick of seeing Xmas junk everywhere can just go to the Newman planet and have a Christmas free experience.

Oh and I'm waiting for the Neudaiz legal system to slap a lawsuit on Santa for his horrible mistreatment of his elves, thereby cancelling Christmas for everyone. I wonder if that planet could stand up to attack from a lot of people? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

lavosmanx
Dec 18, 2006, 12:29 PM
Actually, the elves are newmen. Haven't you heard? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I mean seriously, elf is just a term the Lord of the Rings fanatics on Parum use for newmens. Legolas was a newmen, a wartecher actually since he uses bows and sabers. He just ignores technics. So that is the explaination for the elves. Now for neudaiz.

I think simply put, the newmen fit the stereotype for the newmens that we have about the Japanese, that their super good with math. So it makes sense that their planet is geometrical. As for decorations, I've seen christmas lights of every kind of light, and shape around. So we have everything from pink trees to white lights. It only makes sense that there would be no point for them to decorate their planeet.

As for halloween, their planet would be horribly tacky with orange and black decortions. To be frank, their planet is incompatible with holiday decorations of any type. Whether it be valentines or st. patricks day, or so on. Where moatoob and parum are perfectly compatible with holiday decorations... except valentines day and st. patricks day.

I personally think none of the people in the PSU universe are christian or buddist, it doesn't make sense that all of them would abandon the Holy Light religion that they practice for a holiday. Also since PSU is seperate from the original PS timeline, the earthmen didn't visit them so they would have no contact. Humans on PSU are like the humans in Stargate universe, everyone is human but their not from earth. Except for the newmens, beasts and casts.

So in short, for all we know, their christmas may be different then what we practice.

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 12:51 PM
Here, let me tell you why they don't celebrate christmas.

Santas is really actually desguised as a evil slaverowner. Slaving the elves to the bone and whipping any who got out of line.

You see Newmens are decendants of elves and many excaped the dredded long hours and no pay..

And that's how Newmens and hatred of Christmas came to be..http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

lavosmanx
Dec 18, 2006, 01:23 PM
And that must be how you and your horrid spelling came to be.

Jife_Jifremok
Dec 18, 2006, 04:35 PM
On 2006-12-17 07:05, Sychosis wrote:
Christmas is unnecessary when you promote the virtues of Christmas all year long.

You need a special time of the year to display good will and give gifts? Ridiculous.

Well, I'd say that Christmas is a time for amplification of such good will, with jolly/tacky decorations and empty coffers to go with it!

Plus, it's fun to see your friends running around with things you've given them, and to run around with things given to you by your friends.

lavosmanx
Dec 18, 2006, 05:57 PM
In PSU I gave my friend an ugly decoration haha!

Taris
Dec 18, 2006, 06:09 PM
(Mist sprays everywhere)
THOUSANDS of years ago, when the Newmans came down to Earth the great Red Ape Santa Claws forced them to work in his primitive toy shop, using their Photon technology to make better toys than the old ones made of bone and feces but were ALSO then defecated on and hurled on at predators by the primitive men before the Newmans unionized and began the Great Circuiting which forced the machines to rebel against Santa Claws who escaped into space where he floats there forevermore and the Newman blood will flow from the elvan graves until the Great Red Ape recieves a sacrifice worthy of him.

And that's where babies come from. For machines.

I mean, and that's why Newmans don't celebrate Christmas.

Oh, wait, what I WANTED to post about was how I'm still confused as to why Sega injected ANY reference to Buddhism into PSU. Hell, I'm STILL confused as to why they put "churches" with crosses into them in some of the other Phantasy Star games. That just kind of stuck out like a sore thumb...
And the Bhuddist thing's just confusing, to boot.

Kanju
Dec 18, 2006, 07:56 PM
Did I just see me an Aqua Teen reference?

Guitarsmasher
Dec 19, 2006, 10:28 PM
you go to G colony........Xmas music.
you go to moatoob.........Xmas music.
you go to parum...........Xmas music.
you go to neudaiz.........NEUDAIZ MUSIC. *gasp*

why isnt there holiday music in neudaiz?!
(ive been wondering this for a while, but forgot to post it)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guitarsmasher on 2006-12-19 19:28 ]</font>

McLaughlin
Dec 19, 2006, 10:29 PM
Old. Search for a topic called Newmans hate Christmas.

Genobee
Dec 19, 2006, 10:29 PM
I'm guessing the communion doesn't celebarte anything?

Guitarsmasher
Dec 19, 2006, 10:30 PM
wow, i searched for tht and didnt get anything. guess ill keep trying typing in random things

edit: nvm found it!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guitarsmasher on 2006-12-19 19:32 ]</font>

DarkSeph
Dec 19, 2006, 10:34 PM
.......they left it that way for all the Christmas Haters........that way they can go hide from us Christians http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guitarsmasher
Dec 19, 2006, 10:37 PM
its probably just a newman plan to take over the universe or something.....

Bleemo
Dec 19, 2006, 10:44 PM
The real, untold story is that Newmans are actually descendants from Santa's worker elves.

From the long life of slavery Santa Clause had put them through, the Newmans have decided to ban and bar all discussion and portrayal of Christmas in their culture.

Never say "Merry Christmas" to a Newman. For it will only spark uneasiness and an unsettling feeling of their genes reacting to the memories of such harsh labor Santa had put them through.

I'm sure the cold feeling of Winter air reminds them all of the suffering their ancestors experienced from having such little heat, being forced to live and work in the harsh environment of the North Pole.

Guitarsmasher
Dec 19, 2006, 10:47 PM
On 2006-12-19 19:44, Bleemo wrote:
The real, untold story is that Newmans are actually descendants from Santa's worker elves.

From the long life of slavery Santa Clause had put them through, the Newmans have decided to ban and bar all discussion and portrayal of Christmas in their culture.

Never say "Merry Christmas" to a Newman. For it will only spark uneasiness and an unsettling feeling of their genes reacting to the memories of such harsh labor Santa had put them through.

I'm sure the cold feeling of Winter air reminds them all of the suffering their ancestors experienced from having such little heat, being forced to live and work in the harsh environment of the North Pole.

this is inspiration to me of why newmans came up with such a horrifying technic such as megid.....to kill santa off! everyone knows santa can only die b/c of non-jolly things.....and megid certainly isnt a jolly thing!.....but diga is quite jolly, quite jolly indeed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Guitarsmasher on 2006-12-19 19:48 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 19, 2006, 11:56 PM
sir santa of clause?

you must giveth yourself to the great red ape, to get uber rarz"

DarkSeph
Dec 20, 2006, 12:27 AM
On 2006-12-19 20:56, ViciousXUSMC wrote:
sir santa of clause?

you must giveth yourself to the great red ape, to get uber rarz"

LOL! I like that one the best http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EJ
Dec 20, 2006, 12:37 AM
Or it could mean that neudaiz is surrounded by water so it would be hate to have a christmas tree there but also we newmans only celebrate the Maiden birthday. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 20, 2006, 01:29 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Wt1WT_yK52M

this says it all http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

check it out begining to end

MayLee
Dec 20, 2006, 12:57 PM
On 2006-12-19 19:44, Bleemo wrote:

Story stealer! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

MayLee
Dec 20, 2006, 12:58 PM
On 2006-12-18 10:23, lavosmanx wrote:
And that must be how you and your horrid spelling came to be.

It's too bad I could give two damns.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 01:41 AM
the video posted says it better http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif no reading required

Para
Jan 1, 2007, 02:07 PM
A follow up post...

Newmans celebrate new years XD