PDA

View Full Version : *bangs head on desk*

RaXoR
Nov 25, 2002, 10:18 AM
god stupid players make me frustrated. its like EVERY SINGLE player is a noob on version 2. its idiotic! You hardly ever see challenge, or battle mode games. You barely see episode 2 games. You want to trade with someone for an item and they are like NO NO NO thats not rare! Well uh the guy wants to trade a stupid yamato and i offer a guilty light and he says "oh thats not rare enough". Well they have 1 gold star each. These players look for stuff thats not even in their league.

You got players that are OBSESSED WITH TRADING. Their levels are so low it disgusts me. People forget that there is soccer in the game and that there is quests in this game. it makes me so sick. god i just dont know gRrrrr ah i feel better now

Balthor
Nov 25, 2002, 11:51 AM
1: No EP2 games because people are wusses, and think it's to hard. It's not.

2: No c-mode, since theres no C9, why bother wasting your time.

3: No BA, cause it sucks, nuff said.

4: Traders. I dunno what to say on this.

Game just came out, once the new people get more experiance, you'll see more EP2 games, better traders, more people willing to do c-mode, and more crack whores who wanna do *shudder* BA.

Bottom is you just gotta give it time.

Eum
Nov 25, 2002, 03:13 PM
Indeed.

It's really annoying to see people complain about the status of Episode I & II, considering it's brand new. Many of the players have never played Phantasy Star Online on the Dreamcast, and therefore, have to get used to the game as a whole. Try to remember the way you acted when you first dived into the game. I'm sure you'll find that you were nearly identical to the people you're complaining about.

Be patient.

Ness
Nov 25, 2002, 06:58 PM
I like to start Ep 2 games and I have met newbies that arte obsessed with trading. People don't seem to realize that you don't need something in yellow just to have fun. You also don't need the most powerful rares to have fun either. All I have is a Varsita and a Yamoto and that's all I need.

Vantamiath
Dec 7, 2002, 03:12 PM
PSO is becoming a pissing match between rare weapons and items. Don't people realize non-rares can be just as good? As for the whole no-ba-or-Cmodes...I think there should be more...regardless if the BA is lamer and slowed down..DEAL WITH IT. Because if all gamers do is level as fast as they can..they're missing a huge part to this game.

That's true, low levels are trading to soon, and want to good of items. It makes me sick when I see a level 30 asking around for a meteor cudgel -_-.

C-mode and BA need a comeback...