PDA

View Full Version : WHOALY MH-lance-like glitch batman

Pentence
Dec 17, 2006, 09:33 PM
Ok so i have been farming neta notes for a bit now and have come acrossa nice lil glitch.This glitch reminds me a bit of Monster Hunters infamous head lock glitch.Basicly to speed things up i save my nano form for the ragan-like boss.I find that it tears through him in no time flat.Now while i was doing this earlier today i noticed he ACTUALY started to backup like normal monster would when geting crushed.I was kinda giddy at it then i continued to assualt him.He just kept backing away.Then finaly after about 3 times he just stoped cold and stood there.So i ran up and atacked his chest thinking "OK i dont wanna be near his head when he starts breathing again".However this time i just took MASSIVE damage (NOTE:i have bogga val form thats def form and he was doing 300+ at a time while not even moveing).So i was all WHOA and backed up he did not move an inch but he had his head lowered so i went and atacked the head did double damage every time.I beat him to hell in no time flat.

So i tried this again to see how it works i figured it out.When you first atack in nano go right up to his chest and keep pumling it forget his neck,for now.Once he backs up once or twice he will do a breath atack very low to the ground.Once he does that atack his neck and head aim for the head if you can.I belive hiting his head directly after he backs up is what triggers it.Be carefull once he just stands there you can and will take massive damage for no aparent reason if you get too close to his body.Just keep atacking the head for constant crits you will have him beat in no time.

PS:I have no idea yet if this might work on all ragan-like monsters but i plan to try it out on the de ragan.Also if anyone can confirm this please do i have no idea if its just me or not.If ya cant get it to work or if my guide is to confuzeing just PM me and ill try to help.

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 09:37 PM
Head locking wasn't really a glitch. You wanna see a MH glitch? The greatest one involves the rathalos. My friend found a way that you can get stuck in him and fly with him, and beat the shit of him from the inside out. I assume it is easiest if you jump onto the Rathalos in Area 4 in the plains/forest,

BTW: Just abandon the mission after killing the vol 'tards.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-17 18:38 ]</font>

Pentence
Dec 17, 2006, 09:40 PM
On 2006-12-17 18:37, Ryoki wrote:
Head locking wasn't really a glitch. You wanna see a MH glitch? The greatest one involves the rathalos. My friend found a way that you can get stuck in him and fly with him, and beat the shit of him from the inside out. I assume it is easiest if you jump onto the Rathalos in Area 4 in the plains/forest,

i would abandon but with this glitch and well even without it for the xp versus time spent to kill its worth imo

Ryoki
Dec 17, 2006, 09:41 PM
On 2006-12-17 18:40, Pentence wrote:

On 2006-12-17 18:37, Ryoki wrote:

i would abandon but with this glitch and well even without it for the xp versus time spent to kill its worth imo

Quite true. The guy does give you what, 345 exp?