PDA

View Full Version : i have a problem... what do high leveled people do?

Pooru
Dec 18, 2006, 01:10 AM
so what do high leveled people do when they dont have much friends to hang out with...

right now im sitting on level 45 fortefighter with Jogiri being synth but i have hanzo and hardline with stuff but yeah.....rawr...does anyone out there acquire some assitance of leeching or adventuring or just blah...so bored

--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-18 07:35 ]</font>

-Crokar-
Dec 18, 2006, 01:15 AM
well when im bored i usually solo c-b rank moatoob. its good for money and mission points and is fairly easy

Garnet_Moon
Dec 18, 2006, 01:16 AM
Level a PM for battle and go run B missions with the party open. You'll make a bunch of lower level friends, and the occasional higher levels will pop in b/c of how efficient B's can be.

EDIT: Leave Laia and the other NPC trainers out. They take up a slot a potential friend could use. Just take your PM with you to get it some Battle Strength. You'll earn meseta, fairly good drops that add up with each consecutive run, as well as bonds that will last you forever.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-17 22:18 ]</font>

Pooru
Dec 18, 2006, 01:17 AM
yeah but....what if money isnt an issue? cause like ive done every mission with friends, leeched some people MP in C rank missions, got the room decos i like, got the clothing i like, im practically set minus the partner machine which i dont have tolerance to feed unlike mag that follows you everywhere

Danyl
Dec 18, 2006, 01:27 AM
I guess you punch yourself in the face, do some S ranks for PA fragments, and multitask in some other games. CS, Dragon Quest 8, Monster Hunter, Guitar Hero, and Grand Theft Auto series to name a few. Then watch Firefly and Serenity, Scrubs when its on(check TV listings), and run/do pushups/crunches for 20-40 minutes. Now you've got more to do during that time you are spending feeling bored, and the time you do spend playing PSU, will be grand. Just my 2 cents(very dull canadian pennies)

Pooru
Dec 18, 2006, 01:43 AM
canadian pennies > US ones

AeraLure
Dec 18, 2006, 02:45 AM
And on that note, canadian quarters stck to the magnets on my refridgerator. I like them because of that.

ashley50
Dec 18, 2006, 04:49 AM
Pooru...try joining other random teams that does A-S ranks. I do these most of the time when I'm alone or waiting for you guys to get online...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

I do PM levelling when alone or bored, or just levelling up my PC.

Shaidar
Dec 18, 2006, 05:14 AM
Aww, Pooru ;_; There are those who love you too, and you know that. <3 You know you can always tag along with us (Eliy here by the way :3). But yeah, I guess I can understand you. Soloing isn't much fun. I used to be able to do that in online games, but nowdays I can't stand playing alone. And if you've got no clear goal it's even less fun.

But if the game itself isnt the issue, just try to join in with random people. Personally I'm happy whenever someone tags along. :3 Making new friends is always fun, and I'm sure most people agree (except for Uni1).

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 08:06 AM
For some reason I always have something to do. Just recently, I have buffed up my inventory to better B Rank weapons, I don't plan on buying A Weapons, cause anyone can upgrade b Weapons and make them just as powerful. Less money, and I never plan on upgrading my Crea Sabers and Hametari. So I'm always doing solo missions when I can't find a random group of strangers that like to socialize and kill at the same time.

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 18, 2006, 11:23 AM
more likely than not, i have some friends who are available to play with, but if not , I have other stuff to do in real life.

-Crokar-
Dec 18, 2006, 11:33 AM
getting your skills to max level. takes awhile and is boring. wait....nevermind.

Wheatpenny
Dec 18, 2006, 12:05 PM
Me and my buds ride around in the OMGWTF van and own enemies consecitively and laugh at them. Onmagoug S is next on the list.

Laranas
Dec 18, 2006, 12:22 PM
I usually grind the PAs on my Lv60 WT/GT/fT or I just help people out. But I made a Caseal fF/fG/FG so I'll be spending time on her

ChrisKo
Dec 18, 2006, 01:43 PM
High level people.... Get bored and cancel their guardians license.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 18, 2006, 01:45 PM
I stand against a wall and perv at my chara.

Mystil
Dec 18, 2006, 01:51 PM
Well, this is what I do.

1. Either Mad Creatures S or De Ragan B/A
2. Farm
3. AFK for a bit and browse the net.

Throughout the day I may get mail from one of my friends wanting to game with me. I jump on the opportunity. Works out fairly well.

panzer_unit
Dec 18, 2006, 01:51 PM
I go out to make new friends in-game.

Kanore
Dec 18, 2006, 02:52 PM
i'm 60 and do absolutely NOTHING

and that's why i'm gonna end up like i did when expert classes and a ranks were released: poor as a bum

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 03:13 PM
On 2006-12-17 22:27, Danyl wrote:
I guess you punch yourself in the face, do some S ranks for PA fragments, and multitask in some other games. CS, Dragon Quest 8, Monster Hunter, Guitar Hero, and Grand Theft Auto series to name a few. Then watch Firefly and Serenity, Scrubs when its on(check TV listings), and run/do pushups/crunches for 20-40 minutes. Now you've got more to do during that time you are spending feeling bored, and the time you do spend playing PSU, will be grand. Just my 2 cents(very dull canadian pennies)

Do this if you are bored. It's like synthing, but much more personal, and no failure! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Make a room dec out of de ragan? F that, I'm wearing his head!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-18 12:13 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-18 12:14 ]</font>

CyarVictor
Dec 18, 2006, 03:19 PM
I'm a lv54 Cast Figunner(2)/ForteFighter(4)(I jump between both). I play with many friends, all are of different levels. I also like to help lower levels fight and supply them with meseta. I really have more fun with exciting people than those who are into power leveling and thinking this game is as serious as life and death. I'm about to make a new character. I'm putting in some thought before I do, till then I'll just have fun.

Oh and I make muffins with my Easy Bake Oven while on the field. Nothing says great tasting while smashing a Lapucha or 2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2006-12-18 13:04 ]</font>

Sexy_Raine
Dec 18, 2006, 03:49 PM
Leveling up my techs, hunt for items, hang around with parties just chatting. Oh and Sleeping under the Vanda rocks, I couldn't forget that one

Ronzeru
Dec 18, 2006, 03:53 PM
45 is a high level?

EJ
Dec 18, 2006, 04:01 PM
I just do easy S rank missions for the money and drops and then use everything I earn to buy traps to feed my pure range pm. Rinse and repeat til I either mail someone to join a game or they mail me to join.

Ronzeru
Dec 18, 2006, 04:32 PM
Play with friends, get money to get the best equip setup, grind your best shit, hunt down rares, do other runs instead of the same one over and over and over to mix things up for'ya. Also pimp out your room, get a 100 pure PM, and have a cyb0rz orgy with it.