PDA

View Full Version : *Spoiler* Magashi

zandra117
Dec 18, 2006, 02:22 AM
I just finished story mode and there was one point where you fought SEED Magashi and then soon after you fought normal magashi. That confuses me.
Could there be multiple Magashi Units like there are Lou Units?

Discuss.

--
Mod edit: fix spoiler.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-18 07:33 ]</font>

watashiwa
Dec 18, 2006, 02:29 AM
There should probably be a spoiler tag on the title of this thread, but afaik, there's only one.

At a time before you fight the other Magashi, he says that the power of the SEED allowed him to regenerate his body or something like that.. I forget.. I'd have to reload my save but it made sense whatever he said.

NinjaSalad
Dec 18, 2006, 02:51 AM
Magashi's appearance at that final part of the game was completly ridiculous, I mean seriously, IT MADE NO SENSE.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 18, 2006, 06:54 AM
well i'm only at chapter 9 er so ( right after you fight the " Magashi Mech" on Moatoob) and i think he got robbed! stab in the back?! Tylor, that pedo (and he is a pedo), got him with a punk move! Magashi should have went out better! he is my favorate character next to Leo and Mirei. If Sephiroth was a CAST, he'd be Magashi... but with 2 photon sabers instead of a long ass katana... well if he dose come back after that then i dont wanna know till i get there in story mode. Starting to like story mode more than online... stuff's actually UNLOCKED!

Gamemako
Dec 18, 2006, 07:02 AM
Indeed, Tylor and Ethan kill regular Magashi on Moatoob, and then he comes back as EVIL SEED MAGASHI on Neudaiz, and then Ethan kills him again in his regular form at the SEED Hive before you and your team fight and kill him.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gamemako on 2006-12-18 04:02 ]</font>

Ryo_Hayasa
Dec 18, 2006, 07:44 AM
On 2006-12-18 03:54, Omega_Weltall wrote:
well i'm only at chapter 9 er so ( right after you fight the " Magashi Mech" on Moatoob) and i think he got robbed! stab in the back?! Tylor, that pedo (and he is a pedo), got him with a punk move! Magashi should have went out better! he is my favorate character next to Leo and Mirei. If Sephiroth was a CAST, he'd be Magashi... but with 2 photon sabers instead of a long ass katana... well if he dose come back after that then i dont wanna know till i get there in story mode. Starting to like story mode more than online... stuff's actually UNLOCKED!

I won't say what he said, but... no, just.. No Magashii isn't that good, heck he isn't good enough to be even considered like that. He was random, lame and just...there
"OMg ethan Hi guy! now die!"
Ethan: blah blah blah blah i'm the lamest RPG hero ever...
Magashi: Wanna see mah new robot ethan?! DIIIIIIIIIEE!
Ethan: I'm so lame i surprise myself. huh what?

Ryudo
Dec 18, 2006, 07:59 AM
Episode 1 was mainly about the battle with SEED, Magashi's true aim is revealed in Episode 2 along with the goal of Endrum and the Communion of Gurhal

and everyone in PSU is a paedo with their lolibots, in space, no-one can hear you fap

Genobee
Dec 18, 2006, 08:06 AM
I agree, Magashi is the lamest villian seterotype I have ever seen. Hell the whole story mode was I gaigantic stereotype. I was like Sega went around and watched all lamest most stereotypical RPG's and Animes they could get there hands on?

Ethan= Wrong side of the tracks rebeleses youth in the shadow of some thing and is all was got some thing Moral to say and always got some thing to prove and Feels like he's got to save the world when no asked him to and in the process gets all bitchy and Emo... Yea where have a seen this before? um I dunno maybe final fantasy 4-10? And every POS rpg that japan spits out in volumes.

Magashi= Poorly explained, Easily forgettable and odd voiced villian, who manages to keep coming back for no reason and messing with the main character and saying compeletely lame phrases. Yea i think we sseen this almost EVERY JAP RPG EVAR!

Yea I got one or every character but I'm too lazy to type it all out, but you get the idea.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 18, 2006, 08:23 AM
but... i like Magashi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ... ok well maybe not Sephiroth in Cast form but... I still liked him...

Ryo_Hayasa
Dec 18, 2006, 08:41 AM
-ahem-

Hyuuga, the dorkiest, annoying half-way-wannabe-hotdude-but-can-only-hit-on-minors in game.
Maya: completely useless in battle untill WAY later on. The "pretty, but sorta nasty girl" of this game. Annoying, and maybe if she spent less time hitting on random CASTs and ...well guys in general, maybe she can learn to fire her cross bow more. (Argh)
Karen: Only half a character untill later on. Annoying due to her psuedo "Badass girl" additude.

Might i note, and this is the only saving grace.
The AI sucks at first, but hitting lv. 60 70, 80 the AI gets better alot better.

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 10:40 AM
eather thare is a good repair team on the endem collecteve side OR copys or copys of him but at the end you get to fight the prototype of him i guess but i relly got no exact answer

Maxurion
Dec 18, 2006, 03:33 PM
If I remember correctly Ethan didn't actually "kill" SEED-form Magashi, he just kind of ran off.

I'm willing to bet it's something like Lou.

Also Ryo-Hayasa your impression of Magashi was spot on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maxurion on 2006-12-18 12:36 ]</font>

zandra117
Dec 18, 2006, 05:22 PM
Ok heres my idea, there are multiple magashi units that command different squads of the endrum collective and they all have interconnected minds like the lou units. One day the endrum collective sends a squad to investigate a malfunctioning power plant sattelite and it turns out to be a SEED Hive. The magashi unit that leads the squad becomes infected with SEED and then uses its interconnected mind to communicate to the other magashi units to collect A photon generators for the SEED. Thus the saga begins.

Calamity
Dec 18, 2006, 05:43 PM
or hes jus some robot that has super nano healin bots =O

Para
Dec 18, 2006, 05:48 PM
Im pretty sure there are multiple magashis around PSU. It would only make sense in our current network mode timeline if SEGA does release magashi as a boss.

DummieAcount
Dec 18, 2006, 05:50 PM
On 2006-12-18 05:23, Omega_Weltall wrote:
but... i like Magashi http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif ... ok well maybe not Sephiroth in Cast form but... I still liked him...

Sephiroth was terrible as a villain and a character.

Taris
Dec 18, 2006, 05:52 PM
Indeed, the "multiple Magashi units" theory seems to be the most solid one of all so far, until we get to know "The Truth" later on in "Episode 2".

That, or Magashi, as an entity, is the PSU "nod" to Dark Falz/Dark Force, and there's one "real" one somewhere now spawning copies of himself to do the heavy work...

VanHalen
Dec 18, 2006, 05:53 PM
maybe seed magashi will come back in the online story btw was anybody else disappointed you couldnt have a actual sword fight with magashi?