PDA

View Full Version : Story Mode chap 7 and beyond

Saligun
Dec 18, 2006, 10:07 AM
Will this work?

I'am having a hard time getting n.waber past chat 7,but right now he's mainly using hunter weapons and some guns.What i'm thinking of doing is switching him over to the force class and going mainly with just tech attacks from chap 7 to the end,this way he may be able to avoid getting wasted less often.Close quarter combat is proving to be just to much for him to handle at this point and he needs a new way to get past the tougher areas.So what's the best idea for turning him into a force he's currently lvl 26.

Saligun
Dec 18, 2006, 11:41 AM
You got to be kidding me,has knowone ever tried turning e.waber into a force?I think it could be done,if he was correctly given the right techs.But whats anyones input on how to do this starting with chap 7.

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 11:44 AM
No one's ever had to. The Story Mode is a cake-walk.

-Crokar-
Dec 18, 2006, 11:56 AM
i went through story mode using only c rank weapons. it was a let down.

HyperShot-X-
Dec 18, 2006, 01:12 PM
i wuld recommend using techs for support only, i used to have at least 5-6 staffs just for shifta/zellen, deband/zalure, resta/reverser (put same color techs on the same staff for 4% boost) & spare staffs for when PP runs out (link techs n have them ready to swap during battle). Use resta frequently to keep ur teamates alive thru the trials for better chance at getting higher ranks. Later in the stage i had another staff for Gizonde/Zoidal(the yellow shifta that raises ATA..) as optional.
You will need few strong melee weps for Ch.8 boss battle, i used single claw w/ 2nd PA which deals massive damage and a decent saber.
Bring enuff photon charge and try to conserve your pp at all times.
Good luck.

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 01:19 PM
My Ethan Waber is a Pure Force. It didn't seem much to me anyways because he could use mostly all weapons..

JAFO22000
Dec 18, 2006, 01:21 PM
Even as a hunter he can use a cane. Buy a cane and resta/reverser.

Jasam
Dec 18, 2006, 03:05 PM
Buy a cane with resta/shifta..
Then buy twin daggers and double sabers with their PA

Own everythign as fast as possable.

Oh yeah... DO remember to buy armour though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif', it can make a diffrence from easy to hella easy...

Akaimizu
Dec 18, 2006, 03:35 PM
I was in MayLee's position. My Ethan was Pure Force from the time you could even switch Classes. I don't have the experience to tell you what to do if you were Hunter for a long time, and then decided to change to Force near the end. That scenario is way different than mine.

Taris
Dec 18, 2006, 06:21 PM
I thought Ethan made a great Force. Only problem was the same problem that you get when you play Ethan as a Ranger...offline, Ranger and Force weapons have a pathetic amount of PP. Granted, getting Photon Charges is a lot easier offline, but still...

Ethan as Force was how I got S-ranks for most of the free missions. Nuking groups of stuff to death seemed a lot faster than spamming PA's thru an entire run. Just build your most wanted techs up to at least level 11 (it's not that hard), and you'll be fine, as long as you splurge on the best canes and rods you can get your hands on. And wear armor with Head and Extra slots in them.

The same stuff that hits hard online also hits hard offline, and you've also got Megid-based techs too...

mech259_
Dec 18, 2006, 09:50 PM
You must really suck if you're still having trouble with story mode.