PDA

View Full Version : how do you take screen shots?

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 11:56 AM
how do you take screen shots i cant fuguire it out (im on 360 if that makes a diffrance)

--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-18 09:10 ]</font>

Tomeeboy
Dec 18, 2006, 11:59 AM
There is currently no way to take screenshots using the 360 version, unless you do it with some kind of video capturing or a digital camera.

-Crokar-
Dec 18, 2006, 12:01 PM
and its sad. mainly cuz i cant afford it.

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 12:02 PM
Got a digital camera?

Akaimizu
Dec 18, 2006, 12:03 PM
I actually have both. My video capture card isn't all that great though. I love my digital camera though. I'll nab my regular connectors and do a little capture test to see if what I grab is any better, later on.

Still, what I've done, like during get-togethers, is offer to take people's pictures so I can put them online and they can grab them. A general service to those who can't capture themselves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 09:05 ]</font>

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 12:03 PM
no *crying*

TangledWeb3917
Dec 18, 2006, 12:55 PM
On 2006-12-18 09:03, Akaimizu wrote:
Still, what I've done, like during get-togethers, is offer to take people's pictures so I can put them online and they can grab them. A general service to those who can't capture themselves.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 09:05 ]</font>

Do you think you'd mind trying that for me? I have a digital camera but my pics always turn out fuzzy and I want to make a banner with my actuall character rather then a character pic i found that looks a lot like her.

Someone tried taking a pic for me last week for my b-day ... but that didnt turn out any better ... I guess both our cameras are cheepos lol ^_^

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 12:58 PM
I love Akaimizu's pictures, they turn out so crisp and clean..Must make...me ..more.. O_O

Akaimizu
Dec 18, 2006, 01:05 PM
On 2006-12-18 09:55, TangledWeb3917 wrote:

On 2006-12-18 09:03, Akaimizu wrote:

Do you think you'd mind trying that for me? I have a digital camera but my pics always turn out fuzzy and I want to make a banner with my actuall character rather then a character pic i found that looks a lot like her.

Someone tried taking a pic for me last week for my b-day ... but that didnt turn out any better ... I guess both our cameras are cheepos lol ^_^

Oh! Making a character pic good enough for a banner? Well, yep I can make those easy. I've gotten better with my picture taking as I've gotten more experience with how far I can hold the camera, from the screen, and what kind of lighting I need, in the room. Within the next night or two, I'll test out the input card and see if that's even better. I want to have everything set up before our next meet.

On 2006-12-18 09:58, MayLee wrote:
I love Akaimizu's pictures, they turn out so crisp and clean..Must make...me ..more.. O_O

Thanks, MayLee.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 10:06 ]</font>

MayLee
Dec 18, 2006, 01:10 PM
You are very welcome. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

I think my I'll add in a digital camera on my list for christmas. Whenever we have meetups I want to help out in snapping pictures for people.

Also, I need me a digital camera anyways. It takes me a year to devolope pictures..>.>

Akaimizu
Dec 18, 2006, 03:40 PM
Trust me on this one, don't go lower than 5 Megapixels. The camera I have, is my first decent one. The cameras with lower numbers generally sacrifice too much quality for the price. Five is the area where things get good, and it only gets better as you get higher. Of course, over 5 you start to see prices hike a bit unreasonably; but real good shopping might land a great deal, at that level.

Unless you're in a hurry to have one, you might take advantage of the post-christmas shopping, on that one. A time when the stores are strapped to try to get those cameras out of there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 12:41 ]</font>

Taris
Dec 18, 2006, 06:15 PM
The idiocy of "can't take screenshots on the 360 version" is still STARTLING to me, especially due to all the "Windows Media Connection" crap that Microsoft spent so much time (more than they bothered spending on the backwards-compatablilty, that's for damned sure) putting in the machine.

Sega's just got lazy again, that's the bottom line of the whole thing.

/rant

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 09:13 PM
what was that about a vedio card or something?

funkymunky46
Dec 19, 2006, 04:01 AM
Anybody got any tips for a ps2 user with a 5 megapixel camera?

TangledWeb3917
Dec 19, 2006, 11:44 PM
On 2006-12-18 10:05, Akaimizu wrote:
Oh! Making a character pic good enough for a banner? Well, yep I can make those easy. I've gotten better with my picture taking as I've gotten more experience with how far I can hold the camera, from the screen, and what kind of lighting I need, in the room. Within the next night or two, I'll test out the input card and see if that's even better. I want to have everything set up before our next meet.
[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2006-12-18 10:06 ]</font>

HURRAY! I need to play around with taking pics of my character ... my digital camera is 6 mega pixels and my tv is a 30 inch 16x9 flat screen HD so there really shouldnt be a problem with getting a good pic ... ill have to get you to give me a few pointers if we ever meet for crazy pics ^_^

Ronzeru
Dec 19, 2006, 11:58 PM
Im jealous, I want Akaimizu to take a pic of me too. ~_~;