PDA

View Full Version : Personally, What Would You Like In the Next Update...

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 02:38 PM
I personally am ready for a Talis like weapon to be released, I also would like Deband & Shifta. But I also want something that will never happend. I want some clothes that look like Giorgio Armani the designer line of men suits. That would look just awesome on two of my characters. With the penguin tails too, http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

LOL, I want them to look so professional I can taste the white color job.

Anyway, another thing I would like to see is, the unlocking of a mass of missions. And the stop of everyone shooting to Uni 1 all the time. When so many ppl are online in one spot, it messes up the servers. Until Sega fixes that problem, I'm doomed to many DC problems. That could be helped if people would stop clustering in one universe all the time.

vfloresjr24
Dec 18, 2006, 02:46 PM
As much as I would love to see giorgio armani in this game. I would love to see old favorites from pso in this game like the Orotiagito or my favorite gun the yasmikov handgun(forgot the number). I would sooo love for those weapons to be out. I already seen a pic before that there was a 12* sword that had agito name on it.

HiKeRI
Dec 18, 2006, 02:47 PM
There is already a thread of this one xD but hmmm, i guess more rares? and those vehicles they promised us.. and real good clothes not just those lame ones they got now, balance some PA's up and make harder enemies aswell as different designs of BOSSES, balance the synth system because its pretty much un-balanced right now and an open world.

Maxurion
Dec 18, 2006, 03:22 PM
I want Giresta :-/

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 03:25 PM
LAVIS CANNON FTW!
What a shocker that I would say this!

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 18, 2006, 03:26 PM
more photon arts, like the 2nd batch of blade arts, buff spells, damu spells, etc. and of course, more hairstyles and new clothes.

FenixStryk
Dec 18, 2006, 03:29 PM
Shotgun with Slicer ricochet mechanics, please. =]

Mystil
Dec 18, 2006, 03:32 PM
Plains Overlord S cause A is no challenge.

Bleemo
Dec 18, 2006, 03:33 PM
I want itemization.

Lots of it.

Since S ranks suck, that pretty much killed any hopeful itemization the game had.

Shaidar
Dec 18, 2006, 03:33 PM
If I'm to be realistic and not getting my hopes up too much I want more items (more unique design and clothes please) and of course alot of new missions (with as much unique layout as possible). Some SEED-infested areas would be nice. The fire and ice ones were sorta pretty. Alot of bug and glitch fixes too please?

...And a PvP arena

If I'm allowed to be unrealistic?...A huge Phantasy Star world to explore. I don't mind it being instanced in the way our current missions are, I just want to see freedom. Imagine being able to freely walk around, explore and do missions in a world like the one in PSIV. Maybe we'll get to see that someday. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shaidar on 2006-12-18 12:33 ]</font>

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 18, 2006, 03:37 PM
more rare drops. like maybe b and c rank double sabers and more cheesy kubara at lower ranks. doesn't even have to be PSO throw backs. that would be nice though...

Randomness
Dec 18, 2006, 03:46 PM
Gimme more techs to play with! NOW!

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 04:32 PM
I agree Bleemo, destroyed the itemization completely. I'm just trying to farm right now, cause I'm feeling lame. I want to make this brilliant armor I got, ummm, I need like two more Nanocarbons for the first try, then I'll be set. And hopefully my latest bulb will come out fine. But that's one of the things I like about this version. The Bulbs are some sexxy equipment, but come on. where are the clothes???

happy_cricket
Dec 18, 2006, 05:01 PM
Cast parts....

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 05:15 PM
On 2006-12-18 14:01, happy_cricket wrote:
Cast parts....

Here's Delinguaniss...

I second that, I would like the cast outfit for the PSO version. That would look very well, very well indeed.

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 05:15 PM
On 2006-12-18 14:01, happy_cricket wrote:
Cast parts....

Here's Delinguaniss...

I second that, I would like the cast outfit for the PSO version. That would look very well, very well indeed.

CyarVictor
Dec 18, 2006, 05:20 PM
More cast parts, the latest ones don't look so great. The only one I wear is the Lobas set. That and bring back the frying pan.

Laranas
Dec 18, 2006, 05:22 PM
Some sort of Team system that's less competitive... I just want a way to make communication between my friends easier than sending random Simple Mails

Zorafim
Dec 18, 2006, 05:50 PM
http://psupedia.org/images/0/01/Female_Parts.jpg

Top one in the middle, and bottom one to the right. Battle armor and dinner party dress. I want.
Also, I'd like the ultimate PAs to come out so I have an excuse to use dual claws. That, and multi-stabing with lances in mid air is fun.

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 06:19 PM
On 2006-12-18 14:50, Zorafim wrote:
http://psupedia.org/images/0/01/Female_Parts.jpg

Top one in the middle, and bottom one to the right. Battle armor and dinner party dress. I want.
Also, I'd like the ultimate PAs to come out so I have an excuse to use dual claws. That, and multi-stabing with lances in mid air is fun.

A robot in a bikini....
I am very confused....

Delinguaniss
Dec 18, 2006, 06:25 PM
Ryoki, stop saying that, should i click on the link?

Genobee
Dec 18, 2006, 07:27 PM
For sega to actualy fix hacking instead of banning people and calling it problem solved.

Randomness
Dec 18, 2006, 07:36 PM
On 2006-12-18 14:22, Laranas wrote:
Some sort of Team system that's less competitive... I just want a way to make communication between my friends easier than sending random Simple Mails

Actually... THAT would be awesome.