PDA

View Full Version : do you think linna will say yes?(spoilers)

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 08:14 PM
if you talk to tonnio once you beat the game he says that he proposed to linna but she hasent givin him an anser.....well what do you think she will say? here are just a few things that linna said to remind you

"i am in love with tylor"
"tylors in danger!"
"you came all the way out here to find me?"
"I think someones jelious"

well yea its a pointless theard and im board but who knows?

ChocoboChad
Dec 18, 2006, 08:16 PM
o_O Somethin's tellin' me Tylor's gonna die, so I say she probably will marry Tonnio.

Sychosis
Dec 18, 2006, 08:16 PM
I think so. Everything about the plot in this game is either A) Painfully obvious. Or B) So amazingly vague you can't make heads or tails of it.

PJ
Dec 18, 2006, 08:18 PM
I hope Tylor doesn't die. As the most awesome badass rogue ever...

But I think Tonnio and Liina would be pretty cute together. Weird though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Kent
Dec 18, 2006, 09:10 PM
On 2006-12-18 17:18, PJ wrote:
But I think Tonnio and Liina would be pretty cute together. Weird though http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Pedo-licious, you mean.

EJ
Dec 18, 2006, 09:12 PM
but tonnio and Liina are older than Laia Martinez O.o

hypersaxon
Dec 18, 2006, 09:16 PM
Apparently not, since Tonnio is still a Guardian and Liina is still a Rogue during the online quest. I doubt it would work out unless either Tonnio became a Rogue or Liina became a Guardian, a union of opposing forces would never work.

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 09:16 PM
........yes(HAVE TOU EVER SEEN A MOVIE OR GAME THAT DIDENT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING .......yes but not offten *thinking*

EJ
Dec 18, 2006, 09:21 PM
FFVI ending wasn't that happy since Sephroith killed Aerith ;/

Kent
Dec 18, 2006, 09:25 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:21, EJ wrote:

And they were totally both in Final Fantasy VI.

But it was on a somewhat positive note. Sephiroth being (supposedly) destroyinated and all. Aerith's death also came about... not exactly at the end of the game. :/

EJ
Dec 18, 2006, 09:29 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:25, Kent wrote:

And they were totally both in Final Fantasy VI.

But it was on a somewhat positive note. Sephiroth being (supposedly) destroyinated and all. Aerith's death also came about... not exactly at the end of the game. :/

I meant VII http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

But you knew what I mean and will not change my original post http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 18, 2006, 09:33 PM
I always felt that Tonnio and Liina belonged together and the same for Tylor and Laia, dunno, always felt that that would be a nice couple.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2006-12-18 18:34 ]</font>

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 09:35 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:16, hypersaxon wrote:
Apparently not, since Tonnio is still a Guardian and Liina is still a Rogue during the online quest. I doubt it would work out unless either Tonnio became a Rogue or Liina became a Guardian, a union of opposing forces would never work.

well achully you dont know that linna is still a rouge now do we? i mean did you see tylor? i sure didnt.....and they might just be healping the vol brothers out or something..idk but i kno linna will eventuly become a guardian thats obvious

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 09:35 PM
in mr and misses smith it worked

McLaughlin
Dec 18, 2006, 09:44 PM

That was probably the most PAINFULLY SLOW death scene ever. And the best death for me. She was a waste of equipemt >_>

Cloud, Vincent and Cid FTW!

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 09:45 PM
mabey liina will marry eathen and karrn will marry tylor!(tonnio look its maya)

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 10:08 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:45, chaostroop wrote:
mabey liina will marry eathen and karrn will marry tylor!(tonnio look its maya)

0_o

Rizen
Dec 18, 2006, 10:27 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:35, hans4 wrote: well achully you dont know that linna is still a rouge now do we? i mean did you see tylor? i sure didnt.....and they might just be healping the vol brothers out or something..idk but i kno linna will eventuly become a guardian thats obvious

Vols Brothers did say 'We are part of Tylor's band of rogues' and when Ethan and Liina came to save them, she did say what she usually does each time she comes to save them, meaning she is still associated with Tylor's band of rogues and Ethan along with them (although theres story behind that). They did use rogue ships to get to that area.

Also, neither of them have to join the other side for them to be together, they could both drop out of Guardians and Rogues and run away together.

hans4
Dec 18, 2006, 10:29 PM
hmmmmmm well i guess i need to replay that story mission i dont remember them saying that

Rizen
Dec 18, 2006, 10:31 PM
I believe it was when you first run into them in the online story when they piss of Laia.

Pengfishh
Dec 19, 2006, 02:54 AM
Are none of you native English speakers or are we all this lazy?

funkymunky46
Dec 19, 2006, 03:23 AM
Who cares about Liina and Tonnio!!!... I wanna see if Hyuga ends up with Lumia in the end... Hmmmmm....

AnamanaAU
Dec 19, 2006, 03:26 AM
they have a 3some and ethan watches.

Spacepest
Dec 19, 2006, 03:29 AM
On 2006-12-19 00:23, funkymunky46 wrote:
Who cares about Liina and Tonnio!!!... I wanna see if Hyuga ends up with Lumia in the end... Hmmmmm....

OMG...that is just so...so wrong...that it made me LMAO. Now I really want to see that happen, for some sick reason.

Omega_Weltall
Dec 19, 2006, 06:58 AM
eh Tylor's a pedo, he just want Lina cause sence she's a full grown small beast woman, he can do her with out the Moatoob police on his ass about rapeing a prepubesent girl. And Hyuga... dont get me started.

Ryudo
Dec 19, 2006, 12:47 PM
Everyone joins the rogues in episode 2

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryudo on 2006-12-19 09:48 ]</font>

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 02:55 PM
On 2006-12-19 09:47, Ryudo wrote:
Everyone joins the rogues in episode 2
u kno this how?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryudo on 2006-12-19 09:48 ]</font>

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 03:04 PM

personally u think huga will hook up with maya but thats another theard for another day

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 03:50 PM
On 2006-12-18 23:54, Pengfishh wrote:
Are none of you native English speakers or are we all this lazy?

were all lazy >_<

WrathOfMegid
Dec 19, 2006, 04:01 PM
HAY-ELL NAH! Sing't wit meh nawh, erybody! "LOVE STINKS, YEAH YEAH! -Love stinks- LOVE STINKS, YEAH YEAH! -love stinks-..."
Tonnio is too thick and Liina is too stupid. Sega wouldn't force that one. And anyone else notice how vague everyone feels in PSU? God, the only characters in here who have any sort of spine are Tonnio and Leo, and even Leo is passive-aggressive. Yeesh. The main reason Tonnio and Liina won't be getting married is because the number of chapters required for either of them to make any kind of decision, even a "Well, maybe I should talk to Ethan about this," reaches such an astronomical value as to borderline on INFINITY!

FenixStryk
Dec 19, 2006, 04:11 PM
Who cares about Liina and Tonnio!!!... I wanna see if Hyuga ends up with Lumia in the end... Hmmmmm....Pff-AHAHA! That caught me off-guard. Let me clean the soda off of my keyboard...

..Okay, anyway. I don't think she'll say Yes, what with Tylor and her being a rogue. Maybe if Tylor died, something could happen, but IMO if he DID die, she'd just cry and run into the abyss that is Moatoob until she got over it.

As for the whole Everyone joins the Rogues in Episode 2, I can safely assume that this is an overly broad generalization of the happenings of Ep. 2: Act 1. If it's not, don't say it, because I tend to read spoiler tags anyway. =3

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 04:17 PM
On 2006-12-19 13:01, WrathOfMegid wrote:
HAY-ELL NAH! Sing't wit meh nawh, erybody! "LOVE STINKS, YEAH YEAH! -Love stinks- LOVE STINKS, YEAH YEAH! -love stinks-..."
Tonnio is too thick and Liina is too stupid. Sega wouldn't force that one. And anyone else notice how vague everyone feels in PSU? God, the only characters in here who have any sort of spine are Tonnio and Leo, and even Leo is passive-aggressive. Yeesh. The main reason Tonnio and Liina won't be getting married is because the number of chapters required for either of them to make any kind of decision, even a "Well, maybe I should talk to Ethan about this," reaches such an astronomical value as to borderline on INFINITY!

.....huh?

Pentence
Dec 19, 2006, 04:28 PM
I dont see it as Tylor haveing to die but maybe telling Liina he liked her as she was a good warrior but nothing more.Then Liina feels bad Tylor comforts saying there is someone who has always looked out for her blah blah walk in Tonnio.Lots of crying insues then she decides to say yes.

OR

"No even if he dosent return my feelings i love Tylor."

Well those are my geusses

Schubalts
Dec 19, 2006, 04:52 PM
Beast on Beast on Beast action! ....what?

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 06:36 PM
On 2006-12-19 13:52, Schubalts wrote:
Beast on Beast on Beast action! ....what?

Taris
Dec 19, 2006, 08:06 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:16, chaostroop wrote:
........yes(HAVE TOU EVER SEEN A MOVIE OR GAME THAT DIDENT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING .......yes but not offten *thinking*

Phantasy Star 2 comes to mind...

Oh, and my vote goes to "Tonnio nanoblasts and beats him to death with his own freshly-torn-off arms when noone's around, the goes to offer his old 'sister' a shoulder to cry on at the funeral (amongst other body parts." (Burial in a Ziploc brand baggie, ftw.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Taris on 2006-12-19 17:06 ]</font>

WrathOfMegid
Dec 19, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-12-19 13:17, hans4 wrote:

On 2006-12-19 13:01, WrathOfMegid wrote:

.....huh?

Ah, I apologize for any ambiguity in my post. Trying to type pronunciation without a phonetic keyboard (do they even exist?) is challenging. Basically I was commenting on the general lack of decisiveness of the main characters in Japanese animes, of which the PSU story is essentially a form. And I suppose not everyone has seen the first twenty minutes or so of "The Wedding Singer." Anyway, perhaps I should not be trying to express my somewhat unique humor among those who fail to be able to read minds. It isn't your fault you didn't get it, you would have to be in my head to be able, and even then it isn't a sure bet. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 10:37 PM
....ah

hans4
Dec 19, 2006, 10:39 PM
On 2006-12-19 17:06, Taris wrote:

Phantasy Star 2 comes to mind...

Oh, and my vote goes to "Tonnio nanoblasts and beats him to death with his own freshly-torn-off arms when noone's around, the goes to offer his old 'sister' a shoulder to cry on at the funeral (amongst other body parts." (Burial in a Ziploc brand baggie, ftw.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Taris on 2006-12-19 17:06 ]</font>
ummmmm ur talking about tylor right?