PDA

View Full Version : Adahna Dehana to drop his cannon?

Aobikari
Dec 18, 2006, 08:19 PM
Earlier today I was in a B run De Ragan and the item "De Ragan Tail" drop. Seeing this I wondered if its possible for the Adahna Dehana to drop his cannon as well because i been looking for it in A rank for a good week and still no luck, but if i can find it in C or B (levels I can solo) it would be much better. Does anyone know?

--
Mod edit: fix title.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dhylec on 2006-12-18 17:59 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 18, 2006, 08:25 PM
It's most likely B or A class missions. Its board might be in the S class version of the mission.

Aobikari
Dec 18, 2006, 08:29 PM
Dang B or A huh? well I guess i can bring Lou and Laia when I want to solo that area then on B. Thanks for the info.

Oh and if anyone is selling one on the 360 server let me know Ill gladly trade or buy it off of you.
Just msg me or find my shop! again thanks for the info.

chaostroop
Dec 18, 2006, 09:19 PM
*idea* get all frinds that are the same as you (ex.male cast) and wait till u got 3* luck and do the misson over and over you should get it

DarkSeph
Dec 18, 2006, 09:22 PM
....GOOD LUCK!

a lot of people don't believe in having more than 1 person with 3 star luck helps....even though it's true

Ronzeru
Dec 18, 2006, 09:22 PM
I think you need to kick it in the robonuts so that it drops it.

Ryoki
Dec 18, 2006, 09:23 PM
On 2006-12-18 18:19, chaostroop wrote:
*idea* get all frinds that are the same as you (ex.male cast) and wait till u got 3* luck and do the misson over and over you should get it

only the leader's luck affects it. But if it didn't that would have been a damn fine idea.

Remedy
Dec 19, 2006, 12:05 AM
Yes, the Adahna Cannon can drop from B, A, or S rank. The board for the Degahna Cannon (the weapon) only drops on S rank.

I had an Adahna Cannon, but it sold in my shop a while back. *shrug*