PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: 100% Striking PM ready for action

Hildigam
Dec 18, 2006, 10:48 PM
The deal is the folowing:

Who
Ingame name is Slash, a beast Fortefighter

When
Post me or let me know what weapon and I will set up a time when we can meet. This character does not have a shop so you can't just search me.

What
Just bring me the board and enough synth mats for the weapons

Price
For a failed attempt there is no charge
For 6 star and under I don't know what to charge, but it prolly won't be much
For a 7 or 8 star there is a 30k charge per weapon

Etc...
I am going to try and maintain theses prices but I can't garauntee everything. People that start soon to synth weapons will maintain this pricing eternally. People that start after I change will have to get over it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I am working 2pm-10pm EST until christmas, just so you know I am unavailable then.

See you guys soon

Hnix
Dec 20, 2006, 10:32 AM
Not to be a killjoy but if people want to buy the board, mats and pay you for an attempt I Would suggest them to just go buy it from a players shop. It's would be a lot safer and reliable to pay the messa for a sure thing rather then a 69% chance for a 7 star weapon and a 55% chance for a 8 star weapon.

You have a good idea in theory my friend but unless you have the battle stats on your pm leveled up to like 50. Your chances of making the good weapons out of those slim chances are few and far between.

The_Premier
Dec 20, 2006, 12:02 PM
If you do something like Arika then I would be very interested in placing an order with you. But I'm with Hnix, I dont know if I want to pay for a 69% chance. I'll spend a little more to get the sure thing. If you decide to change your business plan just let me know and I'll place an order.