PDA

View Full Version : Level 100 PM's

Jimmyjackjoe
Dec 19, 2006, 11:13 AM
I was looking to create a lvl 100 pm and i was wondering the cheapest or the best way to make one?

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 19, 2006, 11:21 AM
it depends.

cheapest way of making them is to recreate characters for their weapons or if it's an armor pm, for cast parts.

rena-ko
Dec 19, 2006, 11:24 AM
which will require you to create a few thousand chars, rip them off their gear and dump it in the box. would be cheapest, but also a rather slow way. i think you can get the recreation process down to 2 or so minutes including reloading and all that.

AeraLure
Dec 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
Indeed. That gives you a 100 Armor GH-440 potentially, should you go purely with the parts and the armor. GH-410 75 Striking 25 Tech is also one of the easier to make.

Begins to raise all the other associated questions though: do you want to synth a specific series of items on this PM, do you wish it just for battle, do you wish to consider what might pair best in battle with the character class you are making it on.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 19, 2006, 12:11 PM
Buying direct from the vendors the cheapest one is a GH430, but it's useless in combat. It'll be a pure Ranged if you feed it 2* traps at 100meseta a pop, so if you want it for synthing it'll be good. If you want a combat PM grab a GH410 or a GH420. Can do those for around 120k-160k meseta depending on if you make your food or not.

If you need a healer, then grab Reverser discs or buy 2* wands from the shop. The disck is 9 points per and the wands are 8 points per, at 200 meseta less. Either way you'll spend about 1,000,000 or thereabout.

If you buy from player shops you can theoretically get a GH450 for 400,000 and maybe even less... assuming every shop holds true to the "50% off NPC!" tag they have. If you feel like shopping around only to be dissapointed, then go ahead. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

TangledWeb3917
Dec 19, 2006, 12:28 PM
The cheapest / legit (that is ... not going the rout of creating a character over and over) PM to raise would be the 410. You just have more options of what to feed it and most of them fall during runs (moon atomizers, sol atomizers, star atomizers, dimates, Trimates and so on)

If you have a character that could use the high striking for synth. then I'd say go for the 410 ^_^

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 19, 2006, 12:33 PM
430 would be better if it actually used it's ranged weapons at range. as it is now it just stands there as I shoot my weapons and only pulls the trigger when its like right next to a mob. and it shoots like once every 10 seconds! it does proc freeze rather frequently though (mainly with the A rank Rifle) but i wish it attacked (not even rapidly) from range even sometimes.

_Deliverance_
Dec 19, 2006, 01:33 PM
Armor PM sucks. Hardcore.
53% chance of success on 5* armor, with a cost of about 37k in mats.
I just found a 7* A rank Nalif-senba. 43% success on elemental brand, likely around 60% with a neutral photon. The loss incurred if you buy the materials is astronomical.

If you want an Armor PM, be prepared to farm your materials. I've already started working on a pure strike PM. At least then I can crank out reliable synth percentages.

Laranas
Dec 19, 2006, 01:36 PM
Armor is docked in % because unlike other Synths.. everyone needs it. Also, there's no PM that specializes in Armor, so it loses there too I guess.

Currently making
Pure Tech (Lv84 atm)
Pure Strike (Lv54)
Pure Armor (Lv63)

Pure-chan
Dec 19, 2006, 01:40 PM
On 2006-12-19 09:33, Alpha-Hunter wrote:
430 would be better if it actually used it's ranged weapons at range. as it is now it just stands there as I shoot my weapons and only pulls the trigger when its like right next to a mob. and it shoots like once every 10 seconds! it does proc freeze rather frequently though (mainly with the A rank Rifle) but i wish it attacked (not even rapidly) from range even sometimes.

I have a 430 on my lil' alt (lv 30 racl). ...tbh, I was a bit underwhelmed with it at first. One thing that I've noticed is that the 430 tends to work more effectively when you use mid-range weps, like shots/mechs, more than rifles. (I don't think the AI will pick up enemies from rifle range)

On the plus side, the 430 improves it's shot selection after gaining a few Battle levels. The other night I did some A-rank runs with another RA and my 430. ...I think between the three of us, every enemy on the map ended up iced over at least once. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Back on topic, as far as cost goes, it breaks down like this:

(Cheapest) Armor < Range < Strike < Tech (Most Expensive)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pure-chan on 2006-12-19 10:41 ]</font>

SiegeV
Dec 19, 2006, 01:41 PM
Armor PMs max out at 70% with an elemental photon. Properly elemented armors go for way more than NPC prices.

Since you didn't say pure PM, just force feed your PM restoratives, and you'll get a GH410.

Vhex
Dec 19, 2006, 02:09 PM
On 2006-12-19 09:28, TangledWeb3917 wrote:
The cheapest / legit (that is ... not going the rout of creating a character over and over) PM to raise would be the 410. You just have more options of what to feed it and most of them fall during runs (moon atomizers, sol atomizers, star atomizers, dimates, Trimates and so on)

If you have a character that could use the high striking for synth. then I'd say go for the 410 ^_^

What the hell? Re-creating characters isn't hacking. Its perfectly legit.

FenixStryk
Dec 19, 2006, 04:02 PM
The cheapest, yet most time-consuming way to get a pure 100 PM is to create a 440 via recreating characters. Each CAST gives 3 parts and 1 armor, which is essentially 25 characters to create every 12 hours. It's actually pretty tiresome. =|

The easiest way to get a pure 100 PM is to go the way of the 430 and feed it 2* traps. Technically, it's more expensive, but at least you don't camp at the menu.

If you want to be lazy, feed your PM random healing items to get a 410 mut. It'll end up at about 80 Striking, /20 Tech, and is not very pleasing. Or you could sink even lower and go 420. Your choice.

If you're hardcore, go pure 100 tech. Truly the hardest to attain.

Laranas
Dec 19, 2006, 04:12 PM
If you're hardcore, go pure 100 tech. Truly the hardest to attain.

Yea.. I went 90 tech 10 strike the first time, reset it, and now I'm 83 tech going pure... drains the wallet I tell ya

pineapple
Dec 19, 2006, 04:49 PM
On 2006-12-19 11:09, Vhex wrote:

On 2006-12-19 09:28, TangledWeb3917 wrote:

What the hell? Re-creating characters isn't hacking. Its perfectly legit.

It's not hacking, but it is abusing game mechanics. Most games start new characters with absolutely nothing to prevent this.

Randomness
Dec 19, 2006, 05:12 PM
The exact cost of a pure 430, btw, is 166700 meseta. Which isn't too bad, actually. Its certainly nowhere near the expense of a Tech pure.

Also, if you're going for ranged pure, you CAN use materials, but its hellishly slow.

Kirip-san
Dec 19, 2006, 09:11 PM
On 2006-12-19 14:12, Randomness wrote:
The exact cost of a pure 430, btw, is 166700 meseta. Which isn't too bad, actually. Its certainly nowhere near the expense of a Tech pure.

Also, if you're going for ranged pure, you CAN use materials, but its hellishly slow.

Care to share what should I feed my mag to make it a pure DEX PM with that 166700 meseta~nyo?^^

DarkSeph
Dec 19, 2006, 09:52 PM
....easiest way to make ALL the PM's.......PURE!

get lamo boards and shove them in a pm.....snyth lamo weapons for respective PURE types, Range, Tech, Strike.....as for the Armor.......sorry, the only easy way there is to re-create characters till your brain melts http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

coincidentally....while you are making CAST chars...yes, use CAST cuz their Armor/clothes increases the most on Armor PM creation.....while you do that you'll also get the weapon to help in synthing another pure type.....

I have done this......all cept my main char which I reset cuz she was a Dirty Dirty Loli.....have pure Stats, Armor, Range, Technic...and soon Strike http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Or for creating the Strike pure I'm at a shortage of boards and lamo weapons http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif so I'm making Human chars to get a Sword AND saber in one shot......it works, and when Tech is 0 I feed her anything that will raise strike a lot, like Groovy Juice! then when technic gets too high again I feed her more weapons cuz they decrease technic....when it hits 0, well you get the idea right?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DarkSeph on 2006-12-19 18:54 ]</font>

Laranas
Dec 19, 2006, 10:04 PM
Striking
Quick: Fruit Juice (5* synthesizable) and 1* Melee Weapons (1:3 ratio)
Cheap: Monomates and 1* Melee Weapons (1:1 ratio)

Ranged
Quick: 5* Traps
Cheap: 2* Traps

Technic
Quick: 1* Technique Disks and Dimates
Cheap: Starting Force Weapons (create new characters) and Dimates

Armor
Quick: 1* Units
Cheap: Cast Parts (create new characters)

onami
Dec 19, 2006, 11:57 PM
On 2006-12-19 14:12, Randomness wrote:

Serious? Just 2* traps? Time to do that! 166k isn't much at all.