PDA

View Full Version : @ NPC kerseline 4k/vestaline 6k sort ur prices

CrUsTy
Dec 19, 2006, 11:56 AM
Quite fed up with the overpriced shops trying to sell vestaline for 10k or more.

Sort it out please. Just because its 8* dosnt make it worth 10k! lol

rena-ko
Dec 19, 2006, 11:58 AM
is that sum rant?

CrUsTy
Dec 19, 2006, 12:33 PM
Actually its not a rant. Its more educational dont you think? you have moved this to a less populated part of the forums, when this information is merely letting people know what the current NPC prices are for certain items. Them knowing this will help the economy immensely.

Oh but i forgot...you think its "sum rant?"

ABDUR101
Dec 19, 2006, 01:07 PM
It doesn't matter how much it's brought up, people don't pay attention anyway. Honestly, if these same people were worried about not being over npc prices, they'd take five minutes to check what the npc prices were on everything before they put up items. The majority of players in this game aren't mentally capable of using common sense, thus you have the majority of player shops with items well overpriced, or 'baited' to lure you in.(Went into a shop the other day, every ingredient they had listed for MAX possible price, and only one in the shop, effectively baiting you in to...look at all the really SHITTY items they were attempting to sell for, as well, high prices.)

Sinue_v2
Dec 19, 2006, 01:17 PM
The problem is that people will BUY these overpriced items.

Items don't have a set "worth" amount. They are worth what people will pay for them. If you don't want to pay for them, then buy them from an NPC.

Mystil
Dec 19, 2006, 02:54 PM
LOL I have these and had no idea what to price them at cause I didn't know the NPC prices. I was gonna put em all up for 1250 XD.

ABDUR101
Dec 19, 2006, 03:25 PM
I don't recommend selling yourself short, be educated and know what the npc prices are. There's a happy-medium involved. You cut the players a deal in your shop(Do NOT sell for equal to or greater than npc prices) and you still make a profit rather than dumping your items off on an npc vendor.

KojiroAK
Dec 19, 2006, 03:40 PM
On 2006-12-19 09:33, CrUsTy wrote:
Actually its not a rant. Its more educational dont you think? you have moved this to a less populated part of the forums, when this information is merely letting people know what the current NPC prices are for certain items. Them knowing this will help the economy immensely.

Oh but i forgot...you think its "sum rant?"

There was already a lot people who did want to educate the sellers.

And i think this one who "overprice" there items will even do it, if they read your post.

Why?

Because they can sell there items to this prices.
The only thing that could make them drop their prices,
would be if people wouldn't buy the item to the prices they set.

That's how the market works.
The best price is the highest on which you can sell your stuff.

Man i would like to see a Phantasy Star Universe Soviet version.

All the prices are hard seted and you only can sell to the NPC, while if you say something against Sega you will be tortured.
(i would suggest your PM will be transfered to Chibi-Usa and your character will become the look of Tsukikage no Knight and will bubble all the time.)

You also have to get a hard seted amount of items in a seted time.
Even if nobody wants this item.

While nobody gives you the command to get a wanted item.