PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PS2: WTB 1-3 star hunter weapons.

BloodDragoon
Dec 19, 2006, 05:13 PM
Need good source of PM food to finish off my striking PM. Buying any striking weapons 1-3 stars. It's just getting tiring running around shops for hours and finding boards or armors such as brandline/busterline instead of what I'm looking for. Nothing fancy needed, I'm just feeding them to a PM. I know alot of you find these weapons while farming/xping.

Currently will payout:
100 meseta per 1star weapon
200 meseta per 2star weapon
400 meseta per 3star weapon

BloodDragoon
Dec 21, 2006, 06:52 PM
*bump*

Dragonkat
Dec 22, 2006, 02:49 AM
Can probably help if you want, got a bunch of low end boards i need to burn out of my pm. But didn't want to blow the mat costs just for npc prices so they've been sitting around.

Just leave a reply here or a PM and I'll get back to you with what I can do, just need to get on and check.

BloodDragoon
Dec 22, 2006, 11:21 PM
Strike PM currently lv 60 with a 5pt Tech impurity that I don't really care about atm lol. (The unusual impurity will make it special http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) I have plenty of Tear of Light / Dogma Drop to speed it's striking growth but I don't have a readily available supply of low end striking weapons to suppliment them. Damn game keeps giving me guns. :/

So yeah if you plan on cleaning those boards out of your PM let me know.

BloodDragoon
Dec 27, 2006, 12:59 AM
*bump*

Ryuen
Dec 27, 2006, 10:56 PM
Why not hunt in Linear Line? B or A runs can conjure up Bastara Boards (2 or 3 stars me thinks) and all the mats you need will be in Neudiaz. Although hunting on Neudiaz may conjure up the occasional rod...
Although I can make some for ya...I got a couple more synths left to make you some.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryuen on 2006-12-27 20:10 ]</font>

RAPPYlover
Dec 28, 2006, 11:47 PM
yea linear line can get you lots of stuff