PDA

View Full Version : I need some PM help/advice

North
Dec 19, 2006, 07:54 PM
Alright guys heres the deal....Now I wanted the CLAW pm, simply because i think its the coolest and supposely the best fighter too, but i noticed to make this pm ill need to make her stats kinda spread you know?

And thats the problem, see i have a hard time making cash so i figured ok i can either make that claw pm and just "farm" forever to make money or make that boring sword maid and create those 5-8 star weps and sell em

suggestions?

MegaBUD
Dec 19, 2006, 08:01 PM
29 strk... than armor until ur pm is 80... and put the rest where u want

just make a cast char and drop the saber and the 3 cast part in the box... remake cast and bla bla bla...

North
Dec 19, 2006, 08:05 PM
eh i didnt make sense i guess, what i ment was, i can either make the claw girl who isnt as good at making striking weapons as the maid for battle purposes or make the maid with 100 striking to maek weapons to sell for money

AeraLure
Dec 19, 2006, 08:09 PM
I could tell you how to make the one or the other, or even advise specific stats (for example the 420 can be a decent armorer at 90 armor, though armor synthing is the most pricy and most risky), but beyond that, its really your choice in the scenario you provide. Which would you like, and there is no right or wrong there.

I have both a 410 and a 420. I wouldnt call the 420 a better fighter per se, though she is great and I really enjoy that PM. Mine is level 70 and I think she is effective, but as with all PMs you kind of need to guide them in battle. They dont suddenly become magnificent or improved on AI significantly. Part of it is how you move and relate to mobs to influence how she positions herself and what she attacks etc. My 410 is only level 20 but she is great too. I simply havent played on my force in some time.

I'll take a stab and say it sounds like you may be happier in the long run with a pure 410. This way you can synth weapons if you wish, and make money that way, or you can farm and solo with your PM too. Option to do both and do both well. Combat-wise I wont say the 420 is the better of the 410. Maybe about equal, but I would give the edge to the 410 myself.

Your call really. Like I say, you could make a 90 armor 420 and do both synthing and combat with the 420, but armor synthing makes me cry.

Ronin1of47
Dec 19, 2006, 09:00 PM
make an alt charater make ur main the one u want for battle (GH-410 or GH-420) than on ur alt make the other for synth purposes

Kula
Dec 19, 2006, 09:55 PM
If u dont like u can always use the PM device Zero lol

Guitarsmasher
Dec 19, 2006, 10:54 PM
On 2006-12-19 18:00, Ronin1of47 wrote:
make an alt charater make ur main the one u want for battle (GH-410 or GH-420) than on ur alt make the other for synth purposes

yea this is a good idea, id go with it. might take a lil extra time tho. also, if youre going to be using tht alt character, make sure you make the synthing pm on the right type of alt character so tht the synthing pm, would also be a good choice for a fighter for your alt character.

example:
main character= fortefighter, GH-450 for healing
alt character= fortetecher, GH-410 for synthing purposes for main character and to help your alt character fight in battle.

Raindog
Dec 19, 2006, 11:42 PM
i was thinking about making the GH-420 as well, but i dont know if i want to spend all that time creating cast after cast for their armor. i believe you can still get that PM as long as you keep the striking and tech below 30. so what if you get the striking and tech to 29 and put the rest on range? would that just be a waste of time?