PDA

View Full Version : Just got incredibly lucky last night

Silve
Dec 20, 2006, 05:04 PM
I was hanging out infront of the GRM weapons shop looking at the terribly expensive doublesaber available for 90k in thier shop, wondering if I'd ever be able to raise that much, when suddenly out of the blue someone I'd never met before named Ranger X started saying my name, and asked me if there was anything in the shop I would like, I said the double saber, so she walks up to the counter, then offers a trade with me, and just then I aquired a free Doublesaber from this person. Thank you overly rich, kind strangers.

I still need 3 ATP to be able to use it though. >_>

Ether
Dec 20, 2006, 05:07 PM
lol

Ffuzzy-Logik
My economy is DY- :(

Sychosis
Hacked meseta or no, it was certainly nice of him.

Bleemo
Dec 20, 2006, 05:08 PM
lol

hucast21
Dec 20, 2006, 05:13 PM
Ranger X is quitting PC PSU because of the hacking. He is buying weapons from the GRM shop with his own meseta and giving them away.

It's his way of saying farewell.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 20, 2006, 05:18 PM
Yea. Ranger X stated some posts before that he's quitting.

note to ranger:That sucks man, I hope someday you return. We only got to party a couple times especially through Ventrilo. It was kind of fun... ~

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dj_SkyEpic on 2006-12-20 14:20 ]</font>

Carbinne
Dec 20, 2006, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I saw Ranger X giving away stuff at the GRM shop. Someone on IRC told me about it so I went down to check it out. I thought about asking for something but never did.

Cavarcous
Dec 20, 2006, 06:26 PM
h4x

Gazette
Dec 20, 2006, 06:30 PM
I got lucky too... [b]Nafari-senba dropped.
As for the guy giving away his things, I'd probably do the same if I was quitting.

DikkyRay
Dec 20, 2006, 07:15 PM
man.
its a shame to see someone go because of assholes.
you will be missed ranger http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif.
(man so lucky... i had to beg my ass off for my friends to let me borrow meseta so i could buy a twin claw)

VelosofLight
Dec 20, 2006, 07:32 PM
Yeah, even when I do see people from PSOW online, noone ever really even says hello to me. As far as I recall, noone has ever given me a single thing on PSU. Now I'm totally broke from switching to ForteGunner and buying my Gur Neda and Shigga Boma.

Guitarsmasher
Dec 20, 2006, 07:32 PM
god speed ranger, god speed http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

BloodDragoon
Dec 20, 2006, 09:43 PM
On 2006-12-20 16:32, VelosofLight wrote:
Yeah, even when I do see people from PSOW online, noone ever really even says hello to me. As far as I recall, noone has ever given me a single thing on PSU. Now I'm totally broke from switching to ForteGunner and buying my Gur Neda and Shigga Boma.

Know how that is. I'm not a rich person in game. But I do manage to get by. Then again I'm also rare item repellant regardless of what the game says my luck is so yeah... >.>