PDA

View Full Version : The PSOW bombed PM fundraiser - calling the legit Millionair

Ryoki
Dec 20, 2006, 07:56 PM
Totally broke here. But I gots a few staffs, if anyone needs em.

imfanboy
Dec 20, 2006, 07:56 PM
OK.

We all know that PMs get bombed and destroyed on this game. It's a reality, right?

On the other hand, we ALSO know that certain cheaters have duped meseta and given it to certain legit crafters who are currently members on this board. IN THE MILLIONS.

Now, why can't the two combine?

Yes, that's right. If your friend's PM gets bombed, GIVE HIM THE MILLION MESETA he needs to remake it.

Two wrongs CAN make a right.

The one thing that we PSOW'ers have over the cheaters is that we are a supportive community. Wasn't it Tolkien who wrote, "It's in the nature of evil to turn on each other?" Already you can see that the cheaters are divvying up into backbiting factions.

We shouldn't be like that. We should take these guy's money, sure, but use it to fix the wrongs they have committed.

OK, some thoughts for this thread: The people who have been bombed should post. Then, the people who've gained millions of meseta (I'm looking at that 50 mil Haru/Quick fellow if he's on here) should send them a PM telling 'em where to meet.

I think this can work. IF we make it work.

Whaddya say, guys?

Laranas
Dec 20, 2006, 07:59 PM
If I didn't self-ZERO my 450 to remake it pure I'd help, but it's turning back 100 tonight and I want to start saving that money again.

Randomness
Dec 20, 2006, 08:02 PM
I'm all for this, but shouldn't we make sure the PM was zeroed?

People may use it as a quick way to get their dream PM. I say everyone, right now, take a pic of your PM and its stats as proof you got it.

Pandatron
Dec 20, 2006, 08:02 PM
What model is he building if it's anything but armor or tech i wouldn't mind helping out with some basic 1* and 2* items *ish bored* xD

_Deliverance_
Dec 20, 2006, 08:03 PM
I say you're fucked.

Merumeru
Dec 20, 2006, 08:06 PM
XD even the nice ones would be a bit reluctant to give away their acquired mesetas, I'm sure...

imfanboy
Dec 20, 2006, 08:23 PM
But hell, what can they use millions for? And this is in a good cause, ya know? Seriously, some of the people who've been bombed have done nothing more than say "cheating is bad."

And FIFTY FUCKING MILLION? Who couldn't spare half of that to help out 25 people who've been bombed that had expensive Tech PMs? And we all know that pure strike and pure range are MUCH cheaper than that, too.

I'm tempted to synth some nice 8*s with good %s, give them to a friend to sell (I know the cheaters would bomb MY shops XD) and set up a fund myself... Hmm... that's not a bad idea, really.

Tekershee
Dec 20, 2006, 08:32 PM
I got PM'd Zero and it was a 450. However, it's now changed into a 410 after feeding it a dimate o_O

It's now a better PM than before but I just can't synth stuff.

So for me, it's a decision between synthing stuff and having a useful NPC.

zanotam
Dec 20, 2006, 08:33 PM
well me and my friend recently found that neudaiz got rare dorp increasers so if we get a quick and sell it sure why not donate some and help people who've been zero'd.

Remedy
Dec 20, 2006, 09:03 PM
It'd be nice, but I somehow doubt anyone will do it.

And besides, frankly, I shouldn't have to spend the time or money to rebuild her - Sega should return it to me; after all, it was their failure that allowed it to happen.

Ryoga4523
Dec 20, 2006, 09:31 PM
I am confused about the whole "PM bombed" thing??? care to explain in detail?

Sychosis
Dec 20, 2006, 09:33 PM
Someone hacks into your room with a PM Device Zero and resets your PM back to Zero. At which point the lolibot can no longer be pimped out for meseta.

Realmz
Dec 20, 2006, 09:35 PM
my PM got bombed, sure i did it, but now it's kinda annoying trying to get back all those levels. i need more melee weapons to lower technic (80:20 ranged 420!)

-Shimarisu-
Dec 20, 2006, 09:49 PM
ok, I'll donate my money, ain't got millions because I stopped selling, but I have ummm, 200 K.

BloodDragoon
Dec 20, 2006, 10:09 PM
I'd do it but hell I never got the money or item supply to finish my first PM... >.> I have a thread in the trade forum atm hoping to find people on PC/PS2 that aren't trying to price gouge or overcharge for PM fodder weapons. :/

imfanboy
Dec 20, 2006, 10:13 PM
I hope you reported him Vendpeon. If not I'll do it. XD

vendpeon
Dec 20, 2006, 10:13 PM
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ambiwv9.png

ask him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Tomeeboy
Dec 20, 2006, 10:19 PM
It's not a bad idea, and I'm sure there are plenty of people who could use the help. I'd suggest getting an accurate list of members who had their PM bombed and then we can hold some kind of fundraiser and divy it up to help people regrow. I would probably ensure that anyone who gets money to rebuild their PM has taken the proper steps to protect it from future attacks as well... as we don't know when the issue will actually get fixed.

Tear
Dec 20, 2006, 10:21 PM
On 2006-12-20 19:13, vendpeon wrote:
http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=ambiwv9.png

ask him http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

O.o

That's ridiculous.

Helping people who were unfortunate enough to get bombed sounds like a good idea.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 20, 2006, 10:23 PM
Meh, when I can get around to it I'll buy up all the PM making items I can (from NPC shop, to remove possibly hacked money from the system) and donate the actual items - it's a better idea don't you think?

Remedy
Dec 20, 2006, 10:24 PM
On 2006-12-20 19:13, imfanboy wrote:
I hope you reported him Vendpeon. If not I'll do it. XD

Reported him for what? He runs a completely legitimate business selling 8*, high-percentage melee weaponry and 8* armor. Vend is just jealous, because he gets undercut by Ambition on 7* armor (Ambition sells it for about 650k, compared to Vend's 4 million for the same armor).

It's comical, really. XD

-Shimarisu-
Dec 20, 2006, 10:28 PM
Remedy, if you think that money he has is legit, you're kidding yourself about the state of PC.

Sychosis
Dec 20, 2006, 10:28 PM
I wish I could help...

But what I can do is give stuff to the now impoverished Shim and totally hitch a ride on her charity bandwagon.

Genius!

vendpeon
Dec 20, 2006, 10:32 PM
no one can possibly make 80mil legit. He sells armor to dupers for 4mil a piece (a price no legit player can afford, as crafting it themselves costs 500k).

anyways, it would appear a new wave of dupers are born (as everything rare now sells instantly), funding legit players via player shops, buying their "display" items.

Sega needs to haul its @ss and actually do something about it. (if enough people send complaint emails/letters)

Remedy
Dec 20, 2006, 11:27 PM
And you sell armor to dupers for 4m a piece as well. Your point?

Don't try to call someone into doubt if you're doing the exact same thing as them.

McLaughlin
Dec 20, 2006, 11:39 PM
On 2006-12-20 19:28, Sychosis wrote:
I wish I could help...

But what I can do is give stuff to the now impoverished Shim and totally hitch a ride on her charity bandwagon.

Genius!

What Class is Shim? I have old Shooters if he/she's a Ranger, I can make Pallasches if he/she's a Hunter, and I have a few Scepters from runs if he/she's a Force.

I also still owe MayLee some Force gear >_>

-Shimarisu-
Dec 20, 2006, 11:49 PM
I'm an everything. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Well, I'm a ranger atm but I'm remaking both my old chars (guntecher and fortefighter). Just looking for some B rank weaps so I can get myself back in S Mizuraki at lvl 35, then I'm golden. Hell C rank will do fine too, I'm totally back to square one.

I hav 250K of what I assume is MOSTLY legit money on PC to give away. Even if it not legit, it was at least gained as honestly as possible. I mostly sold PM food at 300 a pop, low rank synth items, grinded B weaps and FOUR A ranks ever, I have weapons I made purely from items picked up in LL S and Mizuraki that I kept for myself. I have a whole account paid up for 5 more months just sitting there too that I guess I'll give to my friend for use of the 100% striking PM. Or I'll synth stuff for people on it, there's really little point in it lying idle.

Um, I guess same goes for Drew's ranged PM that I have access to? If you had a blitzed 410 or 430, I can help you synth in the interim.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -Shimarisu- on 2006-12-20 20:54 ]</font>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 12:13 AM
ok, I'll donate my money, ain't got millions because I stopped selling, but I have ummm, 200 K.

I knew you were a dealer! saw you on the conuh slingin wares to all the junkies in g. colony.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 12:16 AM
no PM takes a million to raise short of a 450 and even my 450 was only like 600k because I fed dimates and sacrificed newmans to it and stuff. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

if you had a 450 asking for a million meseta is like a 600k profit or more.

OPM
Dec 21, 2006, 12:54 AM
lol @ -Shimarisu-'s gamertag sig. hahahahaha.

Len
Dec 21, 2006, 01:06 AM
-tries sending monies from 360, kicks erver for being seperate-

PaladinRPG
Dec 21, 2006, 02:00 AM
My services in crafting fodder weapons or wands are always available for fellow members.

PMB960
Dec 21, 2006, 02:10 AM
I don't think there are enough players who are actually getting that kind of money to actually help tose people out. I keep trying to find these store where people are selling Tengohg Bow and units for 40 million but I just can't find them. Who are these people. Does any know someone who actually managed to sell a weapon or unit for that much?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 02:12 AM
only the super are stuff like a tero/legs sori/force and probably a har/quick as far as I know.

the 2 har/quick I know of being sold went for under 1.5mil the tero/legs I think went for 10million and the sori/force I think was 40 million? not sure on that last one.

but the word is selling 8* weapons for 200k/300k ect even tho that was the market norm is just as bad.

-Dainslef-
Dec 21, 2006, 03:09 AM
My PM got bombed hard, I've got it up to level 26 again so far. =/