PDA

View Full Version : PM device zero: resets stats to 0, but what about evo...

usmcbama
Dec 20, 2006, 10:21 PM
I've read that the PM device zero which is sold in the deco shop is used to re-set PM stats to 0. Would this in fact reduce your battle-hardened GH4xx series PM to the starting red ball with all 0 stats, or would the PM retain its evolved form and just reset the synthing stats to 0? Definitely not going to experiment with this, lol.

Realmz
Dec 20, 2006, 10:22 PM
yes

the drive resets your PM completely, stat, ccombat and evolution wise

-Dainslef-
Dec 20, 2006, 11:57 PM
Actually, when I got PM Zero bombed (f u hackers, thanks), I could still summon my PM and it was still a 410. I started rebuilding it, and once I evolved it once, the partner card became greyed out. I haven't tried using it since then.

Also, it doesn't reset your combat level.

Remedy
Dec 21, 2006, 12:03 AM
If YOU administer the Zero Device, then yes, her Battle Status, Evolution, and Partner Card are all removed.

If a hacker administers the Zero Device, then she retains her Battle Status, and you may still use her in battle until you level her past 20.

-Dainslef-
Dec 21, 2006, 12:06 AM
That explains that, heh.

Chaobo99
Dec 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
that would be so cool to have a PM's card..reset that PM, and still have her card so eventually you can tag 2 PMs to fight with you http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif