PDA

View Full Version : "My Room"

Ronin1of47
Dec 21, 2006, 12:14 AM
So until now i havent really believed there was a "My Room Glitch" on the 360
basically i ended up im my friends room when trying to return to my room. which unequiped my cast parts but it appeared to have them equiped visually. but thats not my point . my point is to avoid this "Glith" from happening you should leave the party u are in befroe attempting to retuen to ur room.
Edit: took out the details

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-20 22:04 ]</font>

Pandatron
Dec 21, 2006, 12:17 AM
Well first like to thank Sega for providing well quiality programming within the gamers so us gamers can experience in being in ones private room x.x.

As for having the armor on when you really didn't have it on that's a lag glitch that will occur at times when the game is a bit confused... while making a pure armor PM on a University connection ran into this a few times...not fun x.x.

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 12:19 AM
Hooray for high school programming courses!

Ronin1of47
Dec 21, 2006, 12:30 AM
as for the lag thing sorry but no. i turned off the system entirely and well no
clothes parts tab empty but still have the parts on visually . no real benifit to this... guess i can pick up and extra [B] moon atomiizer X now ...

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 12:33 AM
Well the clothing isn't part of the room glitch I know that. My shirt was like that until I re-equipped it. And I've never been put in someone else's room.

hucast21
Dec 21, 2006, 12:40 AM
On 2006-12-20 21:14, Ronin1of47 wrote:
So until now i havent really believed there was a "My Room Glitch" on the 360
basically i ended up im my friends room when trying to return to my room. which unequiped my cast parts but it appeared to have them equiped visually. but thats not my point . my point is to avoid this "Glith" from happening you should leave the party u are in befroe attempting to retuen to ur room.
Edit: took out the details

This is the first story I've heard of the "Room Glitch" on 360.

I think many more 360 players would have noticed this weeks ago IMO if indeed there was a glitch.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucast21 on 2006-12-20 22:12 ]</font>

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 12:42 AM
Well, to be fair the majority of the 360 community (unsurprisingly) doesn't post here.

DarkSeph
Dec 21, 2006, 12:53 AM
Edit by Moderator: Lose the hostility please...

Len
Dec 21, 2006, 12:58 AM
i have never encountered this while playing on my 360, and i'm glad i haven't.as mentioned though yes, this should stop being talked about.pointing out how a glitch happened, or was forced, encourages others to try it or force it upon themselves.never good for the community as a whole

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 12:59 AM
The love in the forum comunity is growing on a daily basis, no really I can feeeeel it.

Ronin1of47
Dec 21, 2006, 01:05 AM
there i took out the details to get my point acroos sorry for the confusion people

@hucast21 can you edit your post for me aswell to remove the nitty gritty Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-20 22:07 ]</font>

pineapple
Dec 21, 2006, 01:09 AM
Ronin, I think you need to commit seppuku to retain your honor.

Ronin1of47
Dec 21, 2006, 01:39 AM
On 2006-12-20 22:09, pineapple wrote:
Ronin, I think you need to commit seppuku to retain your honor.

well at least u spelt it right most people dont but havent yet avenge my master so wouldnt anyways

Ronin1of47
Dec 21, 2006, 01:59 AM
all right i understand i shouldnt have given the details on how this happened and i apologize but i find it amusing that this is wrong but an entire thread decicated to "Rare monsters- more like rares spawns" is ok "wait this mission wont have rappys on it lets quit and restart 100 times till we get the one that will. or how about abondon the mission after de ragen to do it over again and again and again . or a thread dedicated to show lil spots where u can hide from enimies and still shoot them but they can get ... one more character creating to strip items to feed to Pm or sell over and over. alll these are exceptabl? Wait hes trying to help people.. heresy lets get him... come on i peosonally dont see the difference
that will teach to to try and help people.
Edit: oops i gave the details on how to find rare enemys thats a no no... tisk tisk

and thanks hucast21 for the quote edit

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin1of47 on 2006-12-20 23:24 ]</font>

pineapple
Dec 21, 2006, 02:59 AM
Well, they are all abusing game mechanics. Those threads are teaching people how to cheat. The room thing is teaching how to ZOMG H4XoR. By which I mean those threads teach how to take advantage of the game in order to benefit yourself, where as the room thing could really only be used to hurt others. Yeah, neither is really great.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 03:02 AM
ronin how do yo use japanese on the forum without it showing as unicode??