PDA

View Full Version : S Rank Runs, Definately Worth The Effort.

DarkSeph
Dec 21, 2006, 01:20 AM
I think we need to start different topics amidst all the problems......so to start it off...

I did a couple runs on S Rank Neudaz (no, I can't spell it) and S Rank Moatoob....I Must say, it is well worth the Effort! I hadn't even completed block 1 with Neudaz run and already found 2 Neu Ebons, and then on Moatoob same situation, found 1 Rubinad on only 1 Block. Not to mention a few other rares like Kubara Wood, Kerseline, etc....

I did it all on my own too, PM is currently being rebuilt.....so I guess all I have to say is if you haven't tried it yet, go for it! And don't worry bout dying, I died like 25 times before I stopped counting.... Exp isn't half bad either, it's like defeating mini monsters everytime http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Defeat 10 of them and it's like an A rank De Ragan http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ummm...yeah, that's it I guess...if you can partner up it would be even cooler....like with those computer characters, or if your PM is in fighting condition http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

BloodDragoon
Dec 21, 2006, 01:23 AM
I'm still loving the mission points for Srank on Omagoug or whatever it's called on S rank. It's nice to actually see your xp bar on an expert class move... >.>

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 01:26 AM
well the game works out kinda odd... C rank is the best early one the xp and money is the fastest, untill you get so strong the B rank is the best for xp/$$$ per hour. Even at lvl 60 I dont think solo anything beats B rank considering it takes 5 mintues for a solo B rank linear line run netting me thousands of meseta, 5 mission points (one point per minute) and lots of money drops ofa bout 60-70 each.

A rank is like the outcast, some areas you need A rank because a strong group will kill B rank mosters too fast so that you cant tag them but the hp goes way up but the money drops dont go up much and the xp doesnt go up much so A rank is much worse than B rank except the fact that the loot is one stup up, but rarly do you get anything anyways and its nothing amazing.

S rank tho the xp takes a huge jump, the mobs are not much stronger than A rank and you get crazy good loot all the time. S rank is definitly the way to go for a good group.

Its hard to put in words the way the whole xp per hour per effort ratio thing works but in my head I have it all mapped out pretty good. in short tho B solo and S group is the way to go.

KiteWolfwood
Dec 21, 2006, 01:27 AM
I am still scared to try Demons from above on S. I don't want to try an get a PUG for it either since it would most likely just be a waste of time.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 21, 2006, 01:31 AM
I have only done it with PUG and maybe a mostly static grou 1 or 2 times.

The 2 bad PUG I had was a bad experience but we beat it both times reguardless. C rank because they didnt know what scapes were and thought they were all bad ass and can stay alive and. But the other PUG were fine because they knew the loops and had done the run before.

Get some good fire armor for onma and he is cake he has only killed me 2 times out of over 15 runs and both were just a fluke, and im a super low hp female newman fortetecher.

I think he gets shot down out of the air easier in S mode than any othe rank... never in A rank did I see him grounded but in S rank we have done it 2x in just one fight in a rather short amount of time.

No good loot from him yet on my runs, infact his loot boxes have had the worst stuff out of the entire stage.

Kula
Dec 21, 2006, 01:35 AM
lol dont go without scapes then ;P , Demon S aint that hard with a good party and its very good exp, rares and class points. 5500 meseta to be exact and 49 points.

Kuya
Dec 21, 2006, 08:48 AM
Vicious - your new (don't know when it changed) sig is hillarious. Oh and yes - S runs for Ebons are nice http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Realmz
Dec 21, 2006, 08:53 AM
i wish i would find some of this awesome stuff people are getting in the S Rank missions. i've only gotten Kersline at best. It's also early so i can only solo stuff right now too, still getting something along the lines ov 5k is pretty nice