PDA

View Full Version : How does the % work on weapon synthing

Blade_1
Dec 21, 2006, 08:23 AM
I'm a little angry I spent a fortune raising a pure tech PM and just finished it today. It's pretty useless.This was what I gave it today:

Crozier board * 3 boards 79% = 9 weps - 3 successful

Hajirods board * 2 84% = 6 weps - 3 succesful

Canes board * 2 84% = 6 weps - 4 successful

Cometara board = 1 60% = 3 weps - 1 failed 2 tries left.

I won't be synthing anthing else after the cometera board is used. How are the % actually calculated when it comes to taking it out because those % were nowhere near what was estimate!

The only way this can possible come good is if both the cometara come through but I don't even have any money for the final 6 kerseline lol.

Realmz
Dec 21, 2006, 08:32 AM
think of it more like a dice roll and all up to luck

rena-ko
Dec 21, 2006, 08:38 AM
thats how it works. like a wheel of fortune. only chance is to up your PM accordingly to what you want to synth, i guess.

Blade_1
Dec 21, 2006, 08:41 AM
But it's at 100 Tech! Totally sucks I should of just bought 3 Cometera, going to take a break I think got an essay to write and this has put me off PSU for a day or so lol , see you for the new s-rank mission Friday http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 21, 2006, 09:08 AM
More breaks even at 100% (or "PURE" Tech) means you play more right?

More buying materials, more runs to get money, more time spent on subscriptions to the game.

Programmers knew how to make a buck.

The %'s won't be exact, even if you manage 100 of each, then chart up your results. They're just the in game number that should give you an idea of how well its going to synth, as its not a "pure science."

Nobo
Dec 21, 2006, 11:25 AM
Doesn't PM increase in chance if you feed your partner by giving him food??

Blade_1
Dec 21, 2006, 03:23 PM
I'll let it off this time I'm now the proud owner of 2 Cometara+1 and 3 Crozier+1. I been soloing Moatoob V.o.C on S managed to do it twice but took an hour each and didn't even find a moon x http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Who said a force can't solo, heh.

Cav
Dec 21, 2006, 04:21 PM
do 1,000 synths of each, it will even out. You're sample is too small.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cav on 2006-12-21 13:22 ]</font>