PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: Actual Santa(s) on jp PSU?!

SabZero
Dec 21, 2006, 08:31 AM
link: http://phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/gmevent/gchristmas.html

from what I gather, japanese PSU players can actually get visited by Santa. It seems you need to sell at least one shoe item in your shop, then you can get a visit by Santa.

Then it seems you need to leave at least two room dec spots empty (!) that's where Santa puts his gift.

Please someone confirm. I'm so surprised noone posted this yet.

Sychosis
Dec 21, 2006, 08:36 AM
Sounds like it. Isn't it great being the red-headed step child?

PureEntropy
Dec 21, 2006, 08:52 AM
Well doesn't everyone know

US = FPS
JP = RPG

So why would Sonic team give the US an ingame event like this? /sarcasm

rena-ko
Dec 21, 2006, 08:55 AM
hahaha XD that santa looks cute (picture 1), but it'd freak me out too >.> (picture 2)

mogshaz
Dec 21, 2006, 08:59 AM
yeah, picture 2 looks more like a home invasion than a jolly fat man delivering presents.

and i am starting to warm up to the idea of the NA game not getting everything the JP servers are getting even though we payed the same price for the game. Its like a little mini game. every week we get to guess which things ST will decide not to give us.

rena-ko
Dec 21, 2006, 09:03 AM
correction. we (esp EU) pay way more than them >.>

but back on topic!
sounds like a nifty idea tho... and if sega of america isnt doing this...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 21, 2006, 09:05 AM
On 2006-12-21 06:03, rena-ko wrote:
correction. we (esp EU) pay way more than them >.>

but back on topic!
sounds like a nifty idea tho... and if sega of america isnt doing this...

Mister Scrub is doing this:

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=130587&forum=2&16

Taking 3 hours out of his Christmas Eve to do so.

rena-ko
Dec 21, 2006, 09:12 AM
for the xbox360 ver, yeah

Schubalts
Dec 21, 2006, 09:16 AM
Scrub's being nice and all, but isn't that just on the X360 servers?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 21, 2006, 09:18 AM
Yes. He's on the 360 server.

EJ
Dec 21, 2006, 10:22 AM
I wish we got gift from the GMs like the Jp verison >.>

AeraLure
Dec 21, 2006, 10:25 AM
About a week or so ago, around the update, a level 1 player was going around lobbies near the Flyer Bases named Santa Claus and dressed just like that. It was a player (didnt have a blue GM name) so therefore didnt take a picture. Its just sort of funny to me now that he looked just like that and I wish I had the picture. He was giving out monomates lol.

I do wish the actual GM Santa event would come here. Very cool Scrub is doing that.

MayLee
Dec 21, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hehehe, Santa is a Gaurdian..>.>

Akaimizu
Dec 21, 2006, 10:42 AM
"Christmas is of the Merriness."
"I greet you with Seasons."
"Tidings and Cheer Holidays."

-- Sheena.

Pandatron
Dec 21, 2006, 12:04 PM
Seeing knowing us Sega won't give us Santa... he'll come in another form x.x... filling up are sythns with monomates, removing all our meseta, bombing our PMs, oh it shall be good times.

"Raise the shields and pass some joy cause Christmas time is here" - Snowman Last Episode of "Alien Invader Zim"

Tystys
Dec 21, 2006, 12:13 PM
On 2006-12-21 07:25, AeraLure wrote:
About a week or so ago, around the update, a level 1 player was going around lobbies near the Flyer Bases named Santa Claus and dressed just like that. It was a player (didnt have a blue GM name) so therefore didnt take a picture. Its just sort of funny to me now that he looked just like that and I wish I had the picture. He was giving out monomates lol.

I do wish the actual GM Santa event would come here. Very cool Scrub is doing that.

Yeah, I saw him too.

I insulted him for the fun of it, though.

...SANTA SUCKS AT DRAGON RUNS D: