PDA

View Full Version : You know...

Cavarcous
Dec 21, 2006, 02:43 PM
I kind of like this post-apocalyptic world that the ps2/pc servers has become. Sounds kind of crazy, right? I know... it reminds me a little of .hack//. Of course I don't want it to stay like this forever... hell I'd rather it not have happened at all, but we all know ST's history.

For the moment, though, I'm enjoying the decay...

...hopefully a ressurection will ensue.

ya ya emo /wrist kthx

Realmz
Dec 21, 2006, 02:44 PM
On 2006-12-21 11:43, Cavarcous wrote:
I kind of like this post-apocalyptic world that the ps2/pc servers has become. Sounds kind of crazy, right? I know... it reminds me a little of .hack//. Of course I don't want it to stay like this forever... hell I'd rather it not have happened at all, but we all know ST's history.

ya ya emo /wrist kthx

i'm kinda annoyed that the only people selling items i want have locked their shops so i can't freaking give them my money...

HiKeRI
Dec 21, 2006, 02:48 PM
Lol, hack is awsome

Kesena1Tsum1
Dec 21, 2006, 03:57 PM
Dot Hack Owns.

Shade-
Dec 21, 2006, 04:07 PM
On 2006-12-21 11:44, Realmz wrote:

On 2006-12-21 11:43, Cavarcous wrote:

ya ya emo /wrist kthx

i'm kinda annoyed that the only people selling items i want have locked their shops so i can't freaking give them my money...

Yeah, what the crap is up with everyone locking thier shops. They are aware nobody can buy thier shyte when it's locked, right? If you're only going to sell to people you know, you may as well have saved the 15k and just trade with them. Stop taking up usefull space on the shop results list

DarkSeph
Dec 21, 2006, 04:15 PM
It would really make SEGA work faster if everyone on the PS2/PC Servers (well obviously aside from hackers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif) if they would just stop playing for a week, or weeks, or a month, even cancelled subscription......to give SEGA a "wake up" call and get them to fix things or lose money......

.......then again........they still might not give a damn.........sad...but true

AeraLure
Dec 21, 2006, 04:18 PM
It could also be people who locked their shops until they decide what they want to do and/or reopen them. If this is the case, itd be nice if they took the items out of the shops so they wouldnt show up on search results. Granted, I'm sure some are private shops as you describe.

DarkSeph
Dec 21, 2006, 04:38 PM
On 2006-12-21 13:18, AeraLure wrote:
It could also be people who locked their shops until they decide what they want to do and/or reopen them. If this is the case, itd be nice if they took the items out of the shops so they wouldnt show up on search results. Granted, I'm sure some are private shops as you describe.

unfortunately as stated by the Admins earlier....locking the shops doesn't do any good....it sucks, but it's true apparently

Kesena1Tsum1
Dec 21, 2006, 04:42 PM
I would lock my room if i knew Hackers could steal my Shit too...

funkymunky46
Dec 22, 2006, 03:01 AM
I heard that only room decos could be stolen... Is it items in your inventory also?... yikes...