PDA

View Full Version : Best Mission for Purely EXP

Hello, my beast fortefighter is currently level 44. I was wondering what mission would be best for me to grind to around level 55-60, solo or with a group. I don't really care about the meseta, but instead the exp. Thank you, all the help is really appreciated.

Randomness
Dec 21, 2006, 04:49 PM
For xp, you probably want one of the later A ranks on Neudaiz or Moatoob, since it just isn't worth it doing LL S at your level. Actually, the robots in Grove B give xp just a little short of that from Delhabans in Unsafe Passage, so A should be good for your level.

jarek99
Dec 21, 2006, 04:50 PM
Agata Relics is the best place for exp, meseta and mission points. the end.

Kesena1Tsum1
Dec 21, 2006, 04:52 PM
The Holy Grounds - The Neudaiz Relics is a really good Mission to run... Whether you decide to go through the B or A.. I played this mission till i was about 50. Its good Meseta.. Exp.. and uhm MP too. But Mizuraki Defense when you can do it, is way better on S. Or Demons Above... Thats insane Experience.. When you can do it =/ (Group)

JaiBlue
Dec 21, 2006, 04:55 PM
Hmmm ( oh yea and I'm back) again >_>.

Delinguaniss
Dec 21, 2006, 09:33 PM
Holy Relics, well that's been said enough, but I actually like the Valley of Carnage & Valley Defense, good everything, not as good as Holy Relics, but hey, I like the place. And it's the best places to farm when on Moatoob. Mostly...

Sexy_Raine
Dec 22, 2006, 01:16 PM
At lv44, VOC A aand Holy Ground A would be good.