PDA

View Full Version : Body slot recommendation

_Vyser_
Dec 21, 2006, 05:44 PM
I'm a Cast Fighgunner and I was wondering what do you all think I should put in the body slot. I'm aiming towards Mega / Rainbow (the +8 elemental def. one). Thanks in advanced

Kesena1Tsum1
Dec 21, 2006, 05:47 PM
Sturm Buster...

Kirip-san
Dec 21, 2006, 05:54 PM
I'd say Mega / Wall, but that's just me~nyo.

Ronzeru
Dec 21, 2006, 05:55 PM
Mega/Wall ftw~desu

Remedy
Dec 21, 2006, 05:57 PM
Mega/Rainbow ftw

_Vyser_
Dec 21, 2006, 05:57 PM
just so we're on the same page, you know i'm not talking about the extra slot right?

Ronzeru
Dec 21, 2006, 06:01 PM
Elemental defense for rangers and forces, who won't be the target of physical attacks, but more than likely be victem of projectile elemental attacks.

For melee classes right up in th e mix, Mega/Wall, cause you will be taking hits, no matter how many times you slide behind the enemy.

Banert
Dec 21, 2006, 06:02 PM
mega/sta. better status effect resist is the way to go.

Cav
Dec 21, 2006, 06:03 PM
On 2006-12-21 15:01, Ronzeru wrote:
Elemental defense for rangers and forces, who won't be the target of physical attacks, but more than likely be victem of projectile elemental attacks.

For melee classes right up in th e mix, Mega/Wall, cause you will be taking hits, no matter how many times you slide behind the enemy.

Because elemental %s don't effect physical attacks amirite?
(<.< they do.)

Arieta
Dec 21, 2006, 06:07 PM
Mega/Rainbow since Physical attacks ARE lowered by having better elemental armor of the same type. Try it out some time. Wear Light armor in LLS and see how much damage they do to you. Then switch to some dark armor. You'll watch their damage drop a ton. Wearing normal armor in LLS (Fire armor) I get hit for 110 by the Deja's. Wearing 30% dark armor that damage drops down to 30 (!). Big differance.

Remedy
Dec 21, 2006, 06:11 PM
And then Mega/Rainbow will knock another 8% off of that, too.

Mega/Rainbow has no effect on exactly one enemy that I've found so far: The Kanohne soldiers in Endrum Remnants... and even then, their bullets might be elemental, which would make Rainbow work on it, too.

BloodDragoon
Dec 21, 2006, 07:18 PM
Cast Fighgunner... Body slot... Add a mini bar so people can have drinks during missions. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

On a more serious note.

Mega/Rainbow if you have an armor element beneficial to you during the selected mission. Mega/Wall any time else.

_Vyser_
Dec 21, 2006, 07:20 PM
lol i like the bar suggestion.

anywho, thanks all, this really helped.