PDA

View Full Version : ITS JUST A GAME

pso123hrf
Dec 21, 2006, 07:33 PM
Most, nearly none of you get that its just a game. You get upset when someone posts something about cheating/hacking. YOU GUYS are the NOOBS because you dont realize that its their business that if they want to do that.

I know someone is going to get mad at me and saying that I'm banned.

Please lock this topic or sticky it so people get the damn message.

Behelit
Dec 21, 2006, 07:37 PM
rofl

what a stupid topic :s

here take the door ---> []

mogshaz
really? i had no idea that phantasy star universe is a game and to think if you hadn't told me that i would have gone on for years and have never known. Thank you generic forum poster. This post has changed my life forever.

hucast21
On 2006-12-21 16:33, pso123hrf wrote:
Most, nearly none of you get that its just a game. You get upset when someone posts something about cheating/hacking. YOU GUYS are the NOOBS because you dont realize that its their business that if they want to do that.

I know someone is going to get mad at me and saying that I'm banned.

Please lock this topic or sticky it so people get the damn message.

To some people, PSU is their life...

pso123hrf
Dec 21, 2006, 07:40 PM
heh, i thought no one would respond to this. In Guild Wars, I just recently lost 250k+ on trying to buy something, which turned out to be a scam. I didn't mind because they probably needed it anyway, and its NOT REAL M O N E Y.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pso123hrf on 2006-12-21 16:41 ]</font>

Choja
Dec 21, 2006, 07:40 PM
Triple shot! Now let me try to take the lead. The PSU Happy Squad (or whatever you call those hacker-defying people) really would like it if we'd get more support then. It becomes our business when we can't use the player market, okay? If we're bombed, we're getting back up. If we're deco-robbed, back up again. Just be unaffected by the negatives and the world shall realize the boredom of griefing us. Wait, what?

pso123hrf
Dec 21, 2006, 07:46 PM
How the fuck is this in the rant section?

Blue-Hawk
Dec 21, 2006, 07:53 PM
On 2006-12-21 16:40, pso123hrf wrote:
In Guild Wars,
<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pso123hrf on 2006-12-21 16:41 ]</font>

NOT a good name to throw around on this board when using PSU in the same topic. Trust me, I know. >_<

BloodDragoon
Dec 21, 2006, 07:59 PM
Because it is a rant in all techicality.

Also the issue here is a very small number of people probably a dozen or so at best seem to have taken it upon themselves to do actions that negatively influence the enjoyment for a larger number of people in said game and that principal is primarily what most people are complaining about. You play this game to have fun playing it. Well I hope you play the game to have fun playing it. If you aren't you honestly have issues. At this ideal eveyone can happily do what they want in the game within the boundries set by the game to their own enjoyment without really having a negative impact on anyone else. Now add in people cheating the system to dupe meseta, pm bomb, steal room deco's. At this point these very few people are now causing a negative impact on a much larger number of people for their own amusement. So now they're doing what they want in said game within its boundries and some activities outside set boundries, sure they may be enjoying themselves. But would you honestly enjoy a game as the other people who don't actively cheat the system but are influenced by it by that minority stealing their room decorations, reseting their PM, or cannot buy high grade equipment due to the inflation caused by large quantities of duped meseta?

Granted, you can choose to ignore that minority, you can choose to worry about having your PM bombed, you can choose to worry about your decorations stolen, and choose to try and take preventitive measures for this. However ethically it's a choice we shouldn't have had to make in the first place.