PDA

View Full Version : NPC's, in team

Arias
Dec 22, 2006, 05:08 AM
I have a question, i joined a team and it had both Laia Martinez, and (damnit forgot the name, the blond sister of Karen).

I thought you got Laia Martinez at the online Story quest as a beast, Lou as a cast, and the blonde newman as a Newman..... Partner card.

How did that person get 2 of them?

Or can you invite one of them, then change leader to another player and let them invite another, while the first stays?

A2K
Dec 22, 2006, 05:12 AM
Everyone gets Laia's card for completing The Masked Girl.

You receive either Hyuga, Maya, Lou, or Leo's cards (based on your race) for a certain amount of progression in the online mission tutorial.

(I believe completing Chapter 2 will get you Lou's card, assuming you don't already have it as a Cast who has done the tutorial.)

After raising your partner machine to level 80, it will give you its partner card.

Only the leader may invite any of the previously mentioned characters, and may only invite up to two total. If the leader changes, summoned NPCs will leave the party.

Sinue_v2
You can invite two NPC's into your party. Your PM counts as an NPC.

Bobkitty
Actually as a beast you get Leo. Everyone can get laia from doing the first online story mission succesfully.

Variance
Dec 22, 2006, 05:13 AM
Maya is the NPC you get when you do the tutorial as a newman. You get Laia's card upon completetion of the 1st online story mission. So, if you're a newman who did both the tutorial and story mission, you will have both Maya and Laia's cards.

Arias
Dec 22, 2006, 05:16 AM
Ah ok, my mistake.
Ive done Episode 2 Chapter 1. Starting which level, or where can I do chapter 2?

Btw im a beast, i have leo and maia

A2K
Dec 22, 2006, 05:18 AM
Chapter 2 should be up with tonight's update at the Guardian's Colony HQ counter (Clyez 5F). Just speak to Mina like you did for Chapter 1. (If you play the Xbox 360 version you'll have to wait until maintenance is completed.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2006-12-22 02:19 ]</font>