PDA

View Full Version : new story mission Boss

Dumah
Dec 22, 2006, 12:01 PM
how the fuck do u do this damn mission ¬_¬ the stupid magashi robot boss is to damn hard i went throuh 15 monomates and 15 dimates and it still wouldnt die

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Dumah on 2006-12-22 09:05 ]</font>

Kirip-san
Dec 22, 2006, 12:04 PM
Try circling around when he starts his attacks. The key is to keep moving so you won't get hit.
Might take a couple of tries to figure out how to dodge certain attacks, but it'll make the fight easier as you figure it out.
Also, when you destroy the base of him, aim for the arms if you're going melee or just well...aim somewhere. XD
Hope this helps.
Btw, your message contains a slight spoiler.
~nyo

Dumah
Dec 22, 2006, 12:09 PM
i had 4 very long trys at it and destroyed his base but when its only the arms he moves about so much u cant get in to do any real dmg and if u do manage to get close he does this big stomp thing or a spins around with his sword

imfanboy
Dec 22, 2006, 01:17 PM
Maybe you might have to *gasp* bring weapons OTHER than the ones you're addicted to???

OH NOES! TEH GAME HSOULD PLAYZ ZA WAYZ I WANTS IT TA PLAYZ!11!!1!!

Handguns to plink away. Maybe single Daggers for the movement given by the PA, or even Knuckles. Try to adapt instead of whingeing - I sure as hell didn't have any problems whatsoever with MY fortefighter, even though I did go through some mates.

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 01:32 PM
Holy shit I went against him thinkin' you were all bullshitting about how hard he was and almost got my ass kicked.

SabZero
Dec 22, 2006, 01:41 PM
Also, don't mind the NPCs dying. It's ok http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Sharkyland
Dec 22, 2006, 01:47 PM
Yes, he is a pain the ass, the chapter 9 boss. The chapter 5 boss I think was much easier than this. Only this time you don't have tornado dance to help you fly towards the boss quicker >.< Though I never seen him use that gigantic blue sword before or that sleep attack. Almost died. Was level 38 (huney wartecher) and he was like level 25 i think

Holo
Dec 22, 2006, 01:47 PM
Hm Well Im a lvl41 so i didnt find him so hard. All Idid was use spam my dagger pa on thebase and once i destroyed it i got out my bow and shot his body. Im a Wartecher BTW.

Realmz
Dec 22, 2006, 01:51 PM
i pulled out my rifle and shot him dead. pretty easy lv 48 btw

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 02:13 PM
Now I see he is pretty easy. I tried to keep getting behind him so wasted my time when I should of just rushed him from the get go. He went down HARD.

Dumah
Dec 22, 2006, 02:16 PM
On 2006-12-22 10:17, imfanboy wrote:
Maybe you might have to *gasp* bring weapons OTHER than the ones you're addicted to???

OH NOES! TEH GAME HSOULD PLAYZ ZA WAYZ I WANTS IT TA PLAYZ!11!!1!!

what language are u speeking ? and i use OTHER weapons in not addicted to any ,my guns where only doing 40 dmg

Reginaldo
Dec 22, 2006, 03:16 PM
At that point when he is running around like crazy he doesn't have that much hp left, so you should of been able to kill him with your handgun, I wasn't doing much more damage then you were with my guns.

Dumah
Dec 22, 2006, 03:31 PM
On 2006-12-22 12:16, Reginaldo wrote:
At that point when he is running around like crazy he doesn't have that much hp left, so you should of been able to kill him with your handgun, I wasn't doing much more damage then you were with my guns.

what gun was u useing , im useing autogun i havant find a cheapish beamgun yet

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Dec 22, 2006, 05:23 PM
He's hard if your a hunter

fortgunner baby!!!!!!!!!!!!! kicked his ass real quick.Took out the burst and went to work on his weak spot.

O yeah, lv 41

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DA_SHIZZLE_IG on 2006-12-22 14:29 ]</font>

PALRAPPYS
Dec 22, 2006, 05:48 PM
I dunno.... level up a bit maybe? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif That's all the advice I can give you. Heck, I even died on him once, and I'm lv41. Took me on the 2nd try. If it weren't for GIANT DIGAS!!! I probably wouldn't have made it. XD Lucky for me he's lightning type... hey that reminds me... do you have any ground type weapons? They'll definitely help!

Kuya
Dec 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
Btw - if you shoot his arms where the "shoulder" blade would link - you do full damage I believe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Esufer
Dec 22, 2006, 05:51 PM
I'm level 11 and fighting him now. =/

Esufer
Dec 22, 2006, 05:53 PM
Cancel that, I just obliterated him. I don't see what trouble you guys had. Granted, he was only level 5.

Ermac
Dec 22, 2006, 06:14 PM
I had some trouble since he kept warping on me and being a Figunner I tried to get close enough to use my double saber >.< I was able to knock his base off but then I had to switch to my dualies to shoot him and that took forever since he warped every five seconds and put his barrier up.

I didnt come close to death (lv43) but it just took awhile since he loves to move around.

Kirip-san
Dec 22, 2006, 06:20 PM
On 2006-12-22 14:53, Reigast wrote:
Cancel that, I just obliterated him. I don't see what trouble you guys had. Granted, he was only level 5.

The levels are different if you're 35+ and 60.

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 06:58 PM
I was level 55 Fighgunner LV 3 and I beat the hell out of him O_o

44% Earth Durandal FTW!

Sychosis
Dec 22, 2006, 07:05 PM
I beat him pretty easy, but then again the difficulty probably ramps up after 50 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif