PDA

View Full Version : I know I have ruined my PM one time, and I don't want to do

Durkan
Dec 22, 2006, 03:44 PM
At first, I thought "heck, I just want a PM to use to go out fighting with me". But, now, I want it to synth my weapons since they are so expensive and since I can actually make a profit off of them. What I am trying to say is, I want a striking PM, but I don't know if I should just use mates up to 100 so it has like 83striking and 17tech? Is it crucial to have a pure 100 striking PM? If so, how should I go around doing this?

Behelit
Dec 22, 2006, 03:49 PM
just give hunter weapons to put down the tec bar , like said on other treads

Alpha-Hunter
Dec 22, 2006, 03:55 PM
I have a 80 pure striking and could get it to 100 in a few days. it's not that bad but it has to be your focus for the day from when you log on until the 99 items have been feed. i use a restoritive item to increase the tech. then I keep feeding it melee weapons until the increase tech is back to zero. i just diid this over and over again for like 6 days I think and I had an 80 pm. saving up more money then I'm going to finish it off.

Durkan
Dec 22, 2006, 03:55 PM
ok, guess ill see how it works out http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Durkan
Dec 22, 2006, 04:02 PM
what kind of melee weapons do you use? 1* or what? and also, how much money did you have to spend on the weapons?

Pengfishh
Dec 22, 2006, 04:14 PM
Do Valley of Carnage C runs for Mukukes. Takes maybe ten minutes a run and you'll surely find at least one a run (from bastard stego Kog Nadd). Generally, just solo runs that have a high drop rate for melee weapons. Mad Creatures has dual sabers, VoC the Mukuke, Parum Relics has twin daggers in there somewheres, and such and such.

Folks often sell shitty weapons for fairly cheap. Two and three star, non-elemental shit for a few hundred meseta.

Durkan
Dec 22, 2006, 04:15 PM
aight sounds cool, ty http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Ronin1of47
Dec 22, 2006, 05:45 PM
groovy juice... +16 Strk +4 Tech and the board for them is only 100 meseta