PDA

View Full Version : To all lovely, friendly, fellow 360 Players!

Bleemo
Dec 22, 2006, 05:45 PM
What is your deal with Give Finder?

Every !@#$ing game is set to Give Finder. I rarely see any games without it.

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 05:46 PM
All games I see are Set InOrder. What game you playin?

PALRAPPYS
Dec 22, 2006, 05:49 PM
...what are you talking about? Give Finder owns j00 anyways. I wish I was you. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Esufer
Dec 22, 2006, 05:49 PM
I only play in Set in order. =/

JAFO22000
Dec 22, 2006, 05:56 PM
Yes. the majority of the games are give finder. You REALLY have to search to find a set random/in order match that fits your criteria, but they are out there....somewhere. Try going to other universes that 1 or 2.

BOWSER5150
Dec 22, 2006, 05:57 PM
uhh i have seen a give finder game on the 360 for weeks now how low of a level are you

-Shimarisu-
Dec 22, 2006, 05:58 PM
The deal with Give finder is most games you can enter atm Bleemo are noob games run by noobs who don't know another option exists, in fact most JAPANESE games I've played on 360 are Give finder.

I'm dealing with it til I can play with more experienced people.

Natrokos
Dec 22, 2006, 06:00 PM
Get to 50+ good luck finding a game (a good one) that's not SIO

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 06:19 PM
Oh yea these guys must be low levels. Didn't even take that into account. Hi Low Levels. =3

CyarVictor
Dec 22, 2006, 06:27 PM
Don't be telling us about the whole 'Set in Order' just because we are 360 users, please. You're just not looking hard enough, better yet; host your own mission, no? Alot of people have their own preference because most who set it to give finder are playing solo with no password. Everytime I play with friends I've met, we all set it to 'In Order'.

Aobikari
Dec 22, 2006, 06:33 PM
That isnt true about the give finder. Those runs are always run by spammers and jerks. Trust me I dont run anything but set in order.

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 06:45 PM
I haven't seen a Give Finder game in almost 2 weeks O_o

Maybe it's because lower levels are wack?

Agne
Dec 22, 2006, 06:53 PM
i know i probably shouldn't... but i am....

sorry you want other ppl finding stuff for you, sorry some ppl actually wanna find stuff for themselves, however i am not sorry for only playing give finder. if you want some of them items in my game you gonna have to get em yourself... and if you ninja loot too much and ppl start saying something, boot to ya

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 07:43 PM
Give Finder is greated for ninja looters. End of story.

Evolution
Dec 22, 2006, 07:48 PM
99% of the time i'm playing with friends and we pretty much share everything, give the rares to the person that needs it, regardless we play 'set in order' for both rares and regular items. I've actually noticed that most A and S rank games are set in order on the 360, but thats just been my experience.

BOWSER5150
Dec 22, 2006, 07:50 PM
hrmm i jump into random party all the time and items are set in order and i rarely find a party full of jerks where are these jerks you speak of

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 07:51 PM
Hey BOWSER, I was just in your party a second ago http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Green Cast named Tylor.

Agne
Dec 22, 2006, 07:54 PM
you also forgot to mention lazy rangers.... the only person in the game that i think it actually benefits is the forces. it would be really hard to chase after and heal everyone, bomb some enemies, and pick up loot.

rangers like it cuz then they don't have to do anything except sit back, shoot, and garner items. hunters like it cuz they can just worry about killing and let the usual loot ninja's get them their items.

the main reason ppl like it tho, and be honest you know it's why... if someone get's a rare, and you want it, you still get a chance at it. ppl don't want to just say, "o well someone else found it, gratzkees sir/ma'am".

and loot ninja's are easy to spot. enough bannings will get their butts in order.

Mewnie
Dec 22, 2006, 07:54 PM
Pig hand FTL ;3

Bleemo
Dec 22, 2006, 08:25 PM
I seriously hope less Give Finder groups will be available in areas other than Parum, Raffon, and Maotoob. Virtually every game I've looked over were Give Finder, even the S ranked missions(On both Universe 1 and 2, mind you.).

Hell, even most low level games had either Set in Order or Set Random on the PC/PS2 servers.

I never join games set to Give Finder, but I would at least like to enjoy some variety of games to join before I'm forced to make my own.

Feh.

Ronzeru
Dec 22, 2006, 08:31 PM
Ummm, newsflash. Thats what rangers are supposed to do. Their not supposed to be running foward to get all of the items, because they have to focus on ranged attacks, not melee ones.

asdf
Dec 22, 2006, 08:55 PM
on the pc its nothing but random/set in order because we own like that.

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 08:56 PM
*coughroomhackcough*

Numnuttz
Dec 22, 2006, 08:57 PM
i play with set in order and so do my friends. most of the time i see all S rank runs as set to order.but hey, im usually playing with people i know more than random others.

PJ
Dec 22, 2006, 10:50 PM
On 2006-12-22 17:56, Zeta wrote:
*coughroomhackcough*

*cough360communitysuckscough* C:

^ Not a serious comment, just to make a point

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 11:07 PM
On 2006-12-22 19:50, PJ wrote:

On 2006-12-22 17:56, Zeta wrote:
*coughroomhackcough*

*cough360communitysuckscough* C:

^ Not a serious comment, just to make a point

The same point I proved. No platform is better than the other. Saying so is idiotic.

PJ
Dec 22, 2006, 11:09 PM
I didn't know the room hack, and random games using a certain loot distribution were on the same level.

McLaughlin
Dec 22, 2006, 11:30 PM
They all have faults.

XHunter
Dec 23, 2006, 12:08 AM
to be honest i haven't played a give to finder game, well party wise...ever. i usually set myine to give to finder if i'm soloing...but it's usually on a different server where noone joins...

Quark713
Dec 23, 2006, 10:50 AM
If I'm playing just a quick run-through by myself, I rarely bother changing it to SIO, or set a password. If people join and we start a new game, though, I always change it. Being a Ranger/Force really sucks when you're playing Give Finder.
"Just because I don't hang around the fight doesn't mean I don't do my share! Who keeps you alive?! Who can nuke for an occasional 500+?! I want my loot!"
Sorry.

ProfessorZ
Dec 23, 2006, 10:54 AM
I'm gonna take a guess and say its probably because you are low level. At high levels people don't have time to run around to grab stuff so it makes it easier for everyone

JAR
Dec 23, 2006, 12:02 PM
On 2006-12-22 15:53, Agne wrote:
i know i probably shouldn't... but i am....

sorry you want other ppl finding stuff for you, sorry some ppl actually wanna find stuff for themselves, however i am not sorry for only playing give finder. if you want some of them items in my game you gonna have to get em yourself... and if you ninja loot too much and ppl start saying something, boot to ya
It's not about finding stuff for yourself, it's about not having anything good ninja'ed from you if you're a force or a ranger. Plus I love it when people in my group desperately scramble over items not realizing that it's SiO and rares are random.

Agne
Dec 23, 2006, 05:05 PM
**It's not about finding stuff for yourself, it's about not having anything good ninja'ed from you if you're a force or a ranger. Plus I love it when people in my group desperately scramble over items not realizing that it's SiO and rares are random.**

i understand your point but, ninja's are easy to spot long before anything good could drop. well usually.

but here's the main reason why i love to play in 'give finder' games.

let's say i am sittin there killin tons of stuff and i get one of the enemies off to the side. i know that kill is mine and let's say something rare drops. i love the feeling of getting that rare. to me that's more fun that getting a rare someone else picked up.

if you play with friends then most will honestly not get 'your' rare. you can tell which enemies you kill by the experience points over the heads. if i don't get kill exp. then i don't get the rare or any item for that matter. just how i play.

but i am one of the loot ninja's in sio/random games. it's fun, lol. especially when ppl complain b/c i'm a loot ninja, then it's hilarious.