PDA

View Full Version : Sori-Senba

BigSexy
Dec 23, 2006, 01:26 AM
i see some people are selling them for 30-40-50-60 even 90 million!!! come on isnt that a little rediculous???? almost no one has that much money... i did see someone walking around with on the other day... told me he paid 10mil.... i know its one of the best armors... but is it really worht that much? jeez...

i just wanna hear your thoughts...

Garnet_Moon
Dec 23, 2006, 01:30 AM
Isn't something like 70% of total meseta on the NA side duped? Or is my brain not functioning properly because it has so much cancer from my Sweet-n-low flavored tea? @_@

SonicTMP
Dec 23, 2006, 01:33 AM
On 2006-12-22 22:30, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Isn't something like 70% of total meseta on the NA side duped? Or is my brain not functioning properly because it has so much cancer from my Sweet-n-low flavored tea? @_@

If your dropping 100 bucks to get all that then probably. But how many people are dumping an entire paycheck into buying meseta to buy that?

90 mil... ahh back to the days of pso when you could actually get that much normally.

BigSexy
Dec 23, 2006, 01:35 AM
<---------- never have.... do.... or ever will have anthing to do with duping and phantasy star... i just want take part in it... i wish that there wouldnt be anything like it in the gaem.. unfortuntly it isnt realistic to think that way... but u cant tell me that... people are paying tha much even with duping.... i guess i could be wrong...

BigSexy
Dec 23, 2006, 01:36 AM
On 2006-12-22 22:33, SonicTMP wrote:

On 2006-12-22 22:30, Garnet_Moon wrote:

If your dropping 100 bucks to get all that then probably. But how many people are dumping an entire paycheck into buying meseta to buy that?

90 mil... ahh back to the days of pso when you could actually get that much normally.

ahhahaha yea man.... those were the days.... were have those days gone?!?

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 23, 2006, 01:38 AM
It WOULD have been worthed around 400-800k atm but with the exploited mesetas running around, it's just influencing high priced items.

I was lucky to have a friend synthesize me one instead ><;;;

BigSexy
Dec 23, 2006, 01:39 AM
hmmmmmmmmmm you think i could get the hook up? lol

SonicTMP
Dec 23, 2006, 01:42 AM
On 2006-12-22 22:35, BigSexy wrote:
<---------- never have.... do.... or ever will have anthing to do with duping and phantasy star... i just want take part in it... i wish that there wouldnt be anything like it in the gaem.. unfortuntly it isnt realistic to think that way... but u cant tell me that... people are paying tha much even with duping.... i guess i could be wrong...

Even without duping some people would pay those prices. Some people can and do farm money like it's their life. It's scary how much some can get even though its a pain in the ass for the rest of us to grind up even 1/100th that much.

The fact that meseta holds value now compaired to PSO makes for the duping/selling problems.

BloodDragoon
Dec 23, 2006, 01:42 AM
Wish I had that much meseta. I'd really like a full set of elemental 8* swords, axes, and spears. :/

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 23, 2006, 02:29 AM
On 2006-12-22 22:39, BigSexy wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmm you think i could get the hook up? lol

I would but I supplied the mats and boards since my friend has a 100 armor ><;; Just do alot of Onma S to get enough cyrals and vestalines so you dont have to waste money on those before you synth one http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif. Saves alot.

Phoenix_Black
Dec 23, 2006, 02:40 PM
Wait, what is this thing?Is it a new mission item? You can but meseta? There's duping?

Mystil
Dec 23, 2006, 02:48 PM
On 2006-12-23 11:40, Phoenix_Black wrote:
Wait, what is this thing?Is it a new mission item? You can but meseta? There's duping?

Ignorance is bliss. And Sori-Senba is the best armor in the game, on top of it having all slots available to it.

Phoenix_Black
Dec 23, 2006, 02:50 PM
Whoa... How do you get it?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Phoenix_Black on 2006-12-23 11:52 ]</font>

Mystil
Dec 23, 2006, 03:02 PM
Buy it http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif or find the board(don't know where it drops at).

SonicTMP
Dec 23, 2006, 03:03 PM
On 2006-12-23 11:48, Mystil wrote:

On 2006-12-23 11:40, Phoenix_Black wrote:

Ignorance is bliss. And Sori-Senba is the best armor in the game, on top of it having all slots available to it.

Stat wise at least its best. You probably want something with the proper element for where your grinding.

Guitarsmasher
Dec 23, 2006, 03:10 PM
isnt crimsonline in the game? and it's 9 stars. it has lower defense power, but way higher evasion power. so why isnt tht the best?

VectormanX
Dec 23, 2006, 03:20 PM
Wait until 1/12. You'll be able to buy one from the youmei shop for 360k with 11% ice.

etlitch
Dec 23, 2006, 03:21 PM
Blaargh ice armour.

Hi onma S.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: etlitch on 2006-12-23 12:22 ]</font>

Para
Dec 23, 2006, 04:18 PM
Thank god the NPC will crash the market on sori senba when they release sori senba for sale.

Nani-chan
Dec 23, 2006, 05:09 PM
Sori-senba has all 4 slots is why it's popular I think. The gigaline I crafted had lower fire % than a npc one.. so I bet npc will lower soris too.

Wheatpenny
Dec 23, 2006, 05:26 PM
They price this stuff for these millions of meseta but is no one going to buy it( and by that I mean people who don't want to pay such an unreasonable price) and its just gona sit and rot in their shop.No big deal.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 23, 2006, 05:28 PM
Wait, how is an 8* armor better than 9* and up? I guess I just don't understand it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well eventually I'd have to switch to S rank armor.... so I might just skip A rank armors.

Dj_SkyEpic
Dec 23, 2006, 05:31 PM
On 2006-12-23 14:28, PALRAPPYS wrote:
Wait, how is an 8* armor better than 9* and up? I guess I just don't understand it. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif Well eventually I'd have to switch to S rank armor.... so I might just skip A rank armors.

Alot of units are appearing before you... sooner or later you're going to want a sori XD But it wont come out for npc until later for only 360k... which beats the 1-10mill people are putting it up for in player shop right now.

So far the only 4slot armor is the Sori-Senba which is ice% only.

Chris28
Dec 23, 2006, 05:34 PM
ill stick with my 15% dark phantom line ^_^

JC10001
Dec 23, 2006, 07:13 PM
On 2006-12-23 12:20, VectormanX wrote:
Wait until 1/12. You'll be able to buy one from the youmei shop for 360k with 11% ice.

Good to know. Thanks.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 23, 2006, 08:42 PM
On 2006-12-23 14:31, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:

On 2006-12-23 14:28, PALRAPPYS wrote:

Alot of units are appearing before you... sooner or later you're going to want a sori XD But it wont come out for npc until later for only 360k... which beats the 1-10mill people are putting it up for in player shop right now.

So far the only 4slot armor is the Sori-Senba which is ice% only.

I already want one. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif And I'll make sure to get that soon after it's out (please Bruce's Dungeon come out with it please!) But one thing- why in the world is a Newman Fortetecher going to need an arm slot? I know you're a Fortetecher too, but there's no need for melee weapons. Except maybe the bow, but I thought they were based of TAP.

Nani-chan
Dec 23, 2006, 08:57 PM
This is decent armor with it's 4 slots for hybrids I think. I may get one for either my Caseal guntecher or Beaseal wartecher. (both need tp and either need atp or ata)

MegaBUD
Dec 24, 2006, 06:34 AM
Its a great armor... i use a 10% one (after 40synth i got this one)... 4 slot is the best http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

41% success rate with pure armor pm.. cost 500k to make (i npc the mats) and i sell it 2.5m (more for higher %)

Hrith
Dec 24, 2006, 09:48 AM
Sori-senba is a good way to know where the cheaters are on US PSU.

Arieta
Dec 24, 2006, 10:20 AM
Sori-Senba isn't to bad, but there's not that many Ice mobs around and a ton of fire mobs. If you wear Sori-Senba most on a lot of these planets you're just asking to be ripped to shreds. Like a cow on Demon in the Sky S with Hardline on hits me for about 80-90. I put on Sori-Senba and now it's hitting me for 300-400.

It's good neutral armor, a place that you know will have no fire mobs, but it's not something you would want to wear all the time unless you want to just die from all these fire mobs around.

Wheatpenny
Dec 24, 2006, 10:37 AM
On 2006-12-24 07:20, Arieta wrote:
Sori-Senba isn't to bad, but there's not that many Ice mobs around and a ton of fire mobs. If you wear Sori-Senba most on a lot of these planets you're just asking to be ripped to shreds. Like a cow on Demon in the Sky S with Hardline on hits me for about 80-90. I put on Sori-Senba and now it's hitting me for 300-400.

It's good neutral armor, a place that you know will have no fire mobs, but it's not something you would want to wear all the time unless you want to just die from all these fire mobs around.

I wear hardline just because of all the fire mobs. So the Sori-senba realy isn't a priority for me.

ShadowHado
Dec 24, 2006, 05:25 PM
Sori-Senba being the best armor in the game is opinion. Yeah, it has all 4 slots and good stats, and it very well could be one of the best armors for Force/Techers maybe, but...

Why would I want Ice armor? Ice doesn't kill me in one hit. The HIVE missions that will be coming aren't ice. They're Megid-Casting &*!@$#@ lolol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

~~Nate

ShadowHado
Dec 24, 2006, 05:30 PM
On 2006-12-23 14:34, Sinow wrote:
ill stick with my 15% dark phantom line ^_^

Hells yes! I'm making Dark-Based Phantom Line right now on X360, first piece will hopefully be successful when I get home tonight ^ ^

But yeah, I will take Dark armor over any other FOREVER. As I said above, wait until the HIVE missions come out and are hella popular. Everyone who's dying nonstop to Deljabans who are 70+ casting Megid is gonna get real frustrated.

Arieta
Dec 24, 2006, 10:04 PM
On 2006-12-24 14:25, ShadowHado wrote:
Sori-Senba being the best armor in the game is opinion. Yeah, it has all 4 slots and good stats, and it very well could be one of the best armors for Force/Techers maybe, but...

Why would I want Ice armor? Ice doesn't kill me in one hit. The HIVE missions that will be coming aren't ice. They're Megid-Casting &*!@$#@ lolol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

~~Nate

That's kinda the point though Shadow. Why would you want Ice armor? Like you said, Hive missions arn't Ice but all Dark based mobs. So the best armor you would want is Dark armor of course.

TheStoicOne
Dec 25, 2006, 12:30 AM
and soris dont sell for that much. I drop all my prices. some are free, and some are not!! I sold a 26% sori today for 3 mil! ^_^ Im happy about that. but really soris will be nerfed by npcs because 360K a sori is like 3/4 of what it costs to make one. so yeah itll be smarter to buy than to make. but 11%=lol IMO

Garnet_Moon
Dec 25, 2006, 01:10 AM
A friend gave me a Sori-Senba for free the other day so I had hot @#! with her in the hot springs. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif

Plus it's only 16% Frost so it's not that big a negative impact in my eyes. I'll keep it even when I do Demons S. :3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-24 22:11 ]</font>

Witchblade56
Dec 26, 2006, 12:56 PM
I find it interesting that at the cost of mats for onoe of these armors at an npc is 412,500 meseta. People complain about the prices and i gotta say its BS trying to buy the same mats at player shops.

412k at cost for -ONE- armor for the person crafting. 1.5-2m isnt that bad to ask for on one armor.

If the prices at npc will be 360k i seriously hope the cost of mats are cut down by half as it doesnt make any sense whatsoever to craft these yourself if not :/

Remedy
Dec 26, 2006, 12:57 PM
The one at the NPC only has 11% Ice. If you want a decent elemental, you have to synthesize your own. It's an investment. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Witchblade56
Dec 26, 2006, 01:05 PM
/sigh oh well i guess ill just sit on the monies i got off the vahra claw board and farm another to make for myself.

Natrokos
Dec 26, 2006, 01:17 PM
Ice isn't so bad...At least won't be torn apart as badly by gibarta.

BTW Witchblade56...PSU likes to assume that you will hunt the materials yourself or buy them for a (god forbid) reasonable price from player shops...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
I feel bad for you armour makers....No idea how you can compete with shops.

Witchblade56
Dec 26, 2006, 01:32 PM
Oh i do farm all or as many of the mats as i can. Let's face it though player shops sell vestaline for way over what npc stores sell them at. I have not had to buy ray photons from any player shops [thank god] due mainly to the fact that my friend and i duo nuedaiz alot.

Everything is so ridiculously priced atm :/

foamcup
Dec 26, 2006, 06:28 PM
On 2006-12-23 12:10, Guitarsmasher wrote:
isnt crimsonline in the game? and it's 9 stars. it has lower defense power, but way higher evasion power. so why isnt tht the best?

It all depends on what you need. As a newman FT, my EVP is already high, I don't need that, I need DFP, and Yohmei armor has the highest DFP, so Sori-senba for me please! I got a guy who can make one for me, but mats are expensive! >_<

What race/class is your character? Think about what it already has, and buy armor/units to boost the weaker stats, or even boost it's natural stats. Give a beast a Sori-senba with a Guard unit and maybe even the defense blast, and it would be a goddamn tank. Give my character a high EVP armor with a Leg unit and watch him dodge everything like a pointy-eared, well-dressed ninja, lol.

Syl
Dec 26, 2006, 08:22 PM
On 2006-12-23 13:18, Para wrote:
Thank god the NPC will crash the market on sori senba when they release sori senba for sale.

This is what I'm waiting for. The update will bring out items that players are selling for millions for less than half a mil. It kind of reminds me of how mega/power would sell for +60k when it isn't worth that much.

Sadly, a lot of store owners are greedy noobs and their prices wont' change until EVERYONE else starts updating their prices...

COME ON JANUARY 12!

DarkSeph
Dec 26, 2006, 08:47 PM
Sori-Senba is best made, not bought.......truely, just have a pure armor pm and you'll have the same chance as anyone else in success......that WAS my plan.....after reading your posts I can't believe what an idiot I was....I'm gonna make an Armor (senba based if possible) that will have Head, Body, Extra (if possible) and will be dark based.....no matter what it takes/costs to get it! That is sooooooo much more valuable than ICE/FIRE, etc...

Nani-chan
Dec 26, 2006, 09:47 PM
Well if dark % is so great should I go with 6* Rabol Tero for my Beast character? It has no Extra slot but suposively it npc's with 21% dark.

HAB may be good enough for beast wartecher.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2006-12-26 18:49 ]</font>

Trillion
Dec 27, 2006, 12:06 AM
If you ask me everybody needs to wait for the 12th and see if the 8 and 9 Star armors are in the NPC shops but know this they will be the highest Star armor you will ever have.

Even if they become NPC buyable (and i'm not sure they will on the 12th) it will be years (if at all) b4 you see any S-Rank armor in NPC shops and trust me with a max armor PM giving only 41% chance to craft 8* armor then no crafter has any chance of making a 10* or higher and even if we did there is no possably way in this lifetime or the next that anybody would be able to afford to buy them

i saw Sori-Senba up for sale for mad money and though it was far too much like 2.5mil i think so i took the time to build an armor PM in the hopes of making 1 for myself and saving a lot of money but with the ammount of mats it needs and the lvl of the mats and the chance of it even working....... well lets just say i'm hopeing for them to be shop buyable cuz i dont have the kind of money needed to craft armor and will most likely reset that PM to 0 and make it again to favor combat style heal/support cuz really that is all they are good for

PM crafting needs looking into badly if we want any hope of ever having any kind of S-rank anything since Board's drop about 25x more than weapons and armors

I love the crafting system i really do and with 4 char slots everyboody can have 1 of each type if they want to but come on if we get less than 50% chance to craft 8* and stuff goes all the way up to 12* i guess at that point we would be looking at about a 20% chance or less

We have all tryed putting in some random 5 or 6* weapon board and had it give us around 30% chance to make it and though what the hell and tryed neway but would anybody really be happy with doing that if the mats come to a value in excess of 1 mil

All i'm saying is i dont want more spells and items, weapons and armors for the 12th, i dont want my char max lvl cap to go up another 10 lvls i dont want more classes or missions, i'm happy as is. The 1 thing i do want is PM's max lvl to go up and have another evolve so i can actulay craft and compeat with the NPC's