PDA

View Full Version : "Submitted player review to X-Box Live"

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 01:31 AM
"You were removed from the party."

OH DEAR NOW I MUST HIT THE BIG ROUND BUTTON!

*click click* *submit player review*

"Avoid this player"

"Behavior"

"Player took the game too seriously or was aggressive to others."

I know it likely does nothing but MAN does it feel good.

I have been kicked for the following reasons in the past 2 days:

1. Joining C rank Moatoob missions as a lvl 10-20.
2. Not responding (I assume) to voice chat, I dunno what goes on there I hear KSSSH KSSSH AMERICAN DRAWL, BLAH BLAH, INDISCERNABLE WHINY TEENAGE VOICE *pause* *pause* *kick!*

Kick me and I'm wrecking your useless rep thinger. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 01:34 AM
PS. Thanks for kicking somebody with a hearing disability, you previous fucktards.

Also you swore too! I heard the word fuck clearly among your gibberish. I'M SO OFFENDED.

Reported to X-Box live! THIS IS A FAMILY CHANNEL.

BloodDragoon
Dec 23, 2006, 01:39 AM
I was never a fan of VOIP chatting, etc...
Now if I could just find a way to transmit little holograms that would pop up in front of people playing a game that was a hand giving them the finger then I'd be much happier. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Superlooper5
Dec 23, 2006, 01:40 AM
Hahahaha I Like to press the big round button and lower peoples rep its fun

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 01:41 AM
Oh, I also submit stellar reviews of all the nice players, so even though it does nothing Im not JUST a complainer at least.

SonicTMP
Dec 23, 2006, 01:45 AM
You need one of those stress balls to abuse Shim. O_O Seriously it's not like is realyl does anything but well, whatever works for ya i suppose. Personaly I'm fond of the shoot lighting bolts thru TCP/IP theory myself.

Bleemo
Dec 23, 2006, 01:46 AM
Voice chat fucking sucks.

DeRolLe
Dec 23, 2006, 01:59 AM
Theres a lot of retards on Xbox live. Lot of cool people too. Just keep lookin ;P

-Crokar-
Dec 23, 2006, 03:35 AM
im cool. but heck your lucky if you can find me with an open game. most of the time i solo in random universes. im just too greedy to play with others lol. i guess trying to get a rank everything does that

shewby
Dec 23, 2006, 04:02 AM
I know the feeling. I was kicked from a party for using fire arrows against a Tengogh. Guess they didn't notice I was causing 1339 burn damage. Later that day, I got kicked because I was using 6* weapons and no A ranks. Guess they didn't notice my grinded 6* was stronger than their ungrinded A's. Very annoying, but that's Xbox for you.

ZiG
Dec 23, 2006, 05:10 AM
Weren't you a PC/PS2er? Why the switch to 360, anyway?

Cavarcous
Dec 23, 2006, 05:37 AM
On 2006-12-23 02:10, ZiG wrote:
Weren't you a PC/PS2er? Why the switch to 360, anyway?

h4x

LunarChaos
Dec 23, 2006, 07:24 AM
On 2006-12-22 22:34, -Shimarisu- wrote:
PS. Thanks for kicking somebody with a hearing disability, you previous fucktards.
To be fair, they had no way of knowing unless you pointed that out to them clearly.

Diablohead
Dec 23, 2006, 07:30 AM
So far on pc I have yet to be kicked for any reasons said above, I can understand the userbase on live though as I own an xbox/360 and live account since the service started. It can be nice or it can be shit but never in the middle http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 07:33 AM
On 2006-12-23 04:24, LunarChaos wrote:

On 2006-12-22 22:34, -Shimarisu- wrote:
To be fair, they had no way of knowing unless you pointed that out to them clearly.

Yes but, the point is why should I have to, when:

I do not kick people for talking.
I do not kick people for not talking.
I do not kick for sucky equips.
I do not kick for being a shit player.
Nor for death.
Nor for no scapes.

I kick for the following:

They criticised my equips/PM/friends' equips/ method of play.
They laughed at another player for being low level/shit/having shit equips/for death/no scapes/talking/not talking.

Do you see?

If you kick when I said nothing to you, you're a prick PURE AND SIMPLE. So sorry to judge people by my own personal morals, but I think that mine in this case are clearly superior.

IT'S A VIDEOGAME. And ranks mean shit. You see those points? They add up in no time no matter what. Job points are damn easy to get, if I fail in a random game, if some OTHER person fails in my random game, that I randomised by setting no pass, BIG DEAL. If you value S ranks so much:

a. Password your game.
b. Make some friends who don't suck, or:
c. The all important: Play a class that knows resta and isn't shit at using it.

Mio
Dec 23, 2006, 08:26 AM
i'm mostly lurking on the forums but i'm pretty sad you wento to the xbox Shimarisu, i wished to meet you in game on PC/PS2

have fun

Sychosis
Dec 23, 2006, 08:31 AM
One time I was booted, because apparently joining a De Ragan run while they are fighting De Ragan and waiting for the next run lowers their rank...

I don't join public games anymore, I either make my own, or join someone's that I know.

EDIT: Oh, and just be glad you don't play any fighting games. Win a match? You lose rep, Lose a match? You also lose rep. And if that wasn't bad enough, when you DO win that match...or at least are about to, they pull the plug and don't give you your win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-23 05:36 ]</font>

Mewnie
Dec 23, 2006, 08:58 AM
theonly time I got booted was when I jined my first S-Rank mission just as they finished it. The spazzy leader thought it was me (how? I don't know)

Luckily, panzer_unit was in that team and he reformed and added me in... I havent looked back since :3

Ronin1of47
Dec 23, 2006, 09:10 AM
you do realize that submitting a review raises their star level right look at mine i have 5 stars and none of my reviews are good

Sychosis
Dec 23, 2006, 09:15 AM
Nah, I've definitely seen people (from SF:II) with 1 star.

Good reviews outweigh bad one though I'm sure.

Pentence
Dec 23, 2006, 03:41 PM
Im cool and on live but aint got psu for it simply to avoid long drawn out grind sessions with people like that.

McLaughlin
Dec 23, 2006, 04:12 PM
If you Avoid the player, you're less likely to run into them again (like in a Matchmaking setting).

McLaughlin
Dec 23, 2006, 04:19 PM
On 2006-12-23 05:31, Sychosis wrote:
EDIT: Oh, and just be glad you don't play any fighting games. Win a match? You lose rep, Lose a match? You also lose rep. And if that wasn't bad enough, when you DO win that match...or at least are about to, they pull the plug and don't give you your win.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sychosis on 2006-12-23 05:36 ]</font>

*Hayabusa teleports*

"Ha."

"I Counter (with the Spartan)*

*Hayabusa quits match*

OPM
Dec 23, 2006, 05:10 PM
Who cares lol. Cry more.

-Ryuki-
Dec 23, 2006, 05:13 PM
360.. LAWL!

ProfessorZ
Dec 23, 2006, 05:58 PM
On 2006-12-23 14:13, RyukiZero wrote:
360.. LAWL!

I know it sucks no h4x.....

Taris
Dec 23, 2006, 06:14 PM
Eh, not like it matters in this game, or many others for that matter.

The whole "avoid this player" thing has only really been implemented in the laziest way possible most of the time. (Read: making sure that people being QuickMatched don't run into each other again.)

But for, say, a game like this (or Gears of War, for instance), where you're purposefully joining a party/room, I'd like to see something implemented along the lines of:
1) Person you're "avoiding" tries to join your room (ex: from base lobby, or invited into your party).
2) A little popup appears that asks "(dolt's name) is trying to join your party. You've previously chosen to 'avoid this player in the future'. Preemptive auto-kick of his fool ass?" (OK, not those words exactly, but your know.)
3) Second popup then comes up allowing you to continue to silently block him/her from that party for the rest of your session.

If someone else from your party has a problem with that, then they can sort it out. Whatever....

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 07:32 PM
Maybe they kick you because you're such a jerk, just a guess.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 07:39 PM
I have suffered far worse from hacks than you.

Why don't yuo just be happy that I have lost all my real world money on a 360, that's now grinded a thick 3mm ring around my copy of psu so it no longer works, and to cap it off I think I got the last copy in tokyo, plus I've cried fit to bring on a migraine and been throwing up all night?

They were kicking me without me saying a word. They kicked as soon as I joined.

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:11 PM
You get everything you deserve. The way you treat people and all. I hope you get much worse too, you're the lowest person I've ever encountered on the internet.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:13 PM
Just because I didn't believe your story about being hacked... because I saw a synth item in your shop after the cast you said you sold it to left... makes me the lowest person on the internet?

Haha. Get a sense of perspective.

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:18 PM
No, that was just icing on the cake. You're an attention whoring troll, I'm glad that xbox shit happened to you, PSU needs less lowlifes like you on it.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:20 PM
Wow I troll the internet so I deserve my christmas ruined.

INTERNET IS SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Tahldon
Dec 23, 2006, 08:20 PM
Whoa, what's up with all the hostility?

"Can't we all just get along"?

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:23 PM
Having the nerve to say there's no hacks going on and that someone orchestrated being hacked, then saying you got hacked worse is just plain pathetic.

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:26 PM
Taken your meds today, Shima?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:26 PM
Jubei, please get out of my thread, kthx.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:27 PM

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:32 PM
I'm sure no one gives two shits about you here. Trolling everyone like I'm doing to you now, then expecting sympathy.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:34 PM

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 08:37 PM
Well, my mission's complete, topic derailed. Mods can lock it now.

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:42 PM
Thank you Jubei, bye bye.

BTW: It doesn't hurt me that you derailed my thread, not as if they cost anything is it?

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 08:46 PM
DREW STOP DERAILING MY THREAD!

Schubalts
Dec 23, 2006, 08:50 PM

In before lock...

-Shimarisu-
Dec 23, 2006, 09:00 PM
Fucking LOLing.

Ether
Dec 23, 2006, 09:02 PM
Shim I think you need to stop playing PSU for a long time and sort out your real life issues first. You're letting a game control your life, and thats not healthy. Its just a game, remember that

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 09:02 PM
Hows them 100y noodles?

AnamanaAU
Dec 23, 2006, 09:05 PM
On 2006-12-23 18:02, Ether wrote:
Shim I think you need to stop playing PSU for a long time and sort out your real life issues first. You're letting a game control your life, and thats not healthy. Its just a game, remember that.
Yeah, really. Buying a console for one game when you can't afford to buy food, that's just beyond stupidity.

Dhylec
Dec 23, 2006, 09:18 PM
Guys, I know Shim isn't the friendliest person around here, but let's not be jackasses.
I'll lock this to stop the spamming & derailing. But remember, those who spammed each have a warning for deliberately done so.