PDA

View Full Version : About the Ultimate photon arts

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 23, 2006, 04:14 AM
Can anyone use them? Like could I, a Guntecher, get the ultimate dagger or saber PA?

MomoHana
Dec 23, 2006, 05:46 AM
Hmm... I think aren't they just another PA you can link to your weapon. So I suppose it should right? But because of your class it may not be able to go up as high as another class.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 23, 2006, 05:49 AM
Yeah. . . I just wanna know if I can. Also, does the first hit of the ultimate Saber PA knockback?

MomoHana
Dec 23, 2006, 06:51 AM
Wouldn't know that would be PSUjapan btw. I wouldn't know

FOnewearl-Lina
Dec 23, 2006, 08:57 AM
You can get whatever you want, you just have to have enough PA Fragments to trade with the NPC.
And ultimate Saber PA isn't even out yet, so no one knows if it knocks back or not.

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 23, 2006, 10:58 PM
On 2006-12-23 05:57, FOnewearl-Lina wrote:
You can get whatever you want, you just have to have enough PA Fragments to trade with the NPC.
And ultimate Saber PA isn't even out yet, so no one knows if it knocks back or not.

People know if it knockbacks or not. . . If it's in those JP videos then someone has to have used it. >_>;;;;;;;;;;

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 01:22 AM
Twin Saber yes; Saber no.

-Ryuki-
Dec 24, 2006, 02:17 AM
I'm pretty sure you could use any PA, as long as it relates to your class.

Itsuki
Dec 24, 2006, 03:31 AM
People know if it knockbacks or not. . . If it's in those JP videos then someone has to have used it. >_>;;;;;;;;;;

Perhaps you're confusing the ultimate PA with one of the offline PAs. While some of the offline PAs are the ultimate PAs online, not all of them are. The fact of the matter is, nobody knows what the saber PA is goign to be. (or if there will be one for that matter).

Hrith
Dec 24, 2006, 05:29 AM
When Lina says it is not released, she includes Japanese version.

Wouldn't the ultimate Saber PA happen to be the one Hyuga uses?

A2K
Dec 24, 2006, 06:52 AM
On 2006-12-24 02:29, Hrith wrote:
When Lina says it is not released, she includes Japanese version.

Wouldn't the ultimate Saber PA happen to be the one Hyuga uses?

Gravity Strike? I'd be pretty surprised if it was an ultimate PA. I like the move myself but it hardly seems "ultimate".

Atreus_Ryneth
Dec 24, 2006, 10:14 AM
Heh, you mean to say there's not one extra saber PA available even for the JP servers? That's... retarded.