PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: NPC prices are lower than PLayers Shops :P

Squid_Gogglez
Dec 23, 2006, 10:05 AM
I am buying all my Synthing items at NPC's

Upteline/EBon/Resin/Vestaline/Kers ect.

lol funny how people are getting 5k for ebon in players shops....

Laziness i'm sure'

I understand any markup for items that are not available in NPC stores....

however, i encourage for the less fortunate to do it'

ray photon/di photon for 1-5k

I am just wondering if i am alone in thought here'

lmao' 10K for Soldonium just now

I won't slander nor will put the Shop keepers name up

" if anybody wants to make NPC prices for their Synthing material i'll pay that "
I'd rather give my money to the Community and keep meseta in flow, rather than NPC where it is absorbed and forgotten :|

anyhow Take care all and happy lvln'

WildArms2
Dec 24, 2006, 05:17 PM
ray photon are hard and sought after items that cannot be bought from NPC prices ranging from 2k-15k I've seen revently

AC9breaker
Dec 25, 2006, 07:34 PM
No they aren't. just do some runs through Agata islands. I never intended to, but since I would always farm at Agata Relics, I would pass through the islands at C-Rank. Managed to make a whole stack of 99 in little then a week.

WildArms2
Dec 25, 2006, 07:54 PM
I know where they come from but the fact is they are rare becuase EVERYONE WANTS THEM! Ice is the most useful element in the game right now becuase nearly 25% of the monster are fire based including the bosses.

Selling ray photons is a gold mine right now...something many people are using to their advantage.

the thing is as long as -photons are non buyable from NPC they will rise in prices over time because more of them are consumed per weapon synth Crea doubles need 15 photons! The photon market is slowly evaparating over time all the element will be very vaulable. I'll bet you in 2 months Ray photons will be selling from 5k-25k per one! dont believe wait and see