PDA

View Full Version : Lab Recovery

Jimmyjackjoe
Dec 23, 2006, 01:29 PM
Where is the new lab recovery mission?

SabZero
Dec 23, 2006, 01:57 PM
After "Mad Beasts", go back where you came out.

Jimmyjackjoe
Dec 23, 2006, 04:59 PM
man that is one stupid mission

Chris28
Dec 23, 2006, 05:00 PM
why is it stupid?

etlitch
Dec 23, 2006, 05:05 PM
man you have grinded too much parnoob

Randomness
Dec 23, 2006, 05:24 PM
Its never done because theres a lot of Mizuras there, which have obscene EVA. They basically dodge anything thats thrown at them from the front, except techs.

Chris28
Dec 23, 2006, 05:27 PM
its not that hard to attack from the back >_>

Wheatpenny
Dec 23, 2006, 06:06 PM
Lab S is a pain in the behind.

Cry0
Dec 23, 2006, 08:29 PM
That mission is a royal turd. Those roboty flying things are awful to fight against. and just so many. The last room is brilliant though.

Gnomes
Dec 25, 2006, 01:39 AM
came i saw and i conquered with only 3 peoples... not horrible

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 25, 2006, 02:10 AM
well, Lab S doesn't seem to be so bad, there aren't any robots there so my melee attacks don't do like 1/2 of the damage they're supposed to do.

Zarbolord
Dec 25, 2006, 03:08 AM
I find Lab recovery challenging and fun, specially the Jarbas at the end. I'm happy they gave us such a mission.

Gen2000
Dec 25, 2006, 03:28 AM
It's one of my favorite missions and the bees aren't that bad unless the whole party are HU types. Did multiple runs today, only a 4 man group, one of the guys never even played the mission before, and I must say I'm thankful I had lv.4 Burn and the Beast WT (gasp) in our group, made the mission pretty damn easy for such a big payoff in the end. Last room with multiple Jarbas dropping 1K each added on to the end mission reward = fucking awesome.

Just get a RA type/PT with lv.4 Burn, a FO with high lv. Diga and knows how to use Resta/Reverser and you're good to go.

It's a much better mission to MP/meseta farm than Mizu S or probably anything else out there atm, a full 6man party could run through it in like 15 min. but sadly small things like "teamwork" and "effort" will put many off from it so you're lucky to even find 4 party doing it at any given time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Gen2000 on 2006-12-25 04:12 ]</font>

Gen2000
Dec 27, 2006, 11:22 AM
Instead of wasting playing time on Mizu S all day I decide to take advantage of Lab Rec S, actually had a full party this time and it was a great day:

I got two Type Level Ups. Up in ONE day spamming Lab Rec S. A Fighgunner went from lv.6 to 95-98% on the progression bar to lv.7 doing the same thing.

Average mission time was 17-20min (20 min when we got bugs). 43MP/4300m reward. Also Jarbas and Polavohras drop 1K themselves to add on top of the reward (the last room is filled with them) plus you can including the sellbacks of the items you find there from drops. Dropwise, the worst thing was the 1 or 2 Gamoite and random Berry but no one pick those up, everything else was 4* or higher. Lots of Nanocarbon and Nanoersin, Ray-photons (easy 4-5K lololol) almost everyone got 2 Twin Crea Sabers [B]s and multiples of other 7-10* mats. Got an Srank Grinder Base myself which I didn't even know was available yet.

I only died twice throughout the whole run session. The Fighgunner only died once legit the other times he got into a chatty mood and started to play more sloppy resulting in a Damibarta death, either way its proof that HU types can take advantage of this mission too if they actually know how to use their characters. The death rating potential wasn't any worse than any other Srank Mission (excluding Mad Creatures S) if you payed attention and actually knew what you were doing.

Mizu S sucks, main excuses I see in doing it other than Lab Rec S: 1)"Hard to get there" and 2)Megid from Jarbas.

1)It's not like you have to do the highest ranks of every mission to get there, people do Mad Creatures C all the time to get to the old De Ragan spamfests, just continue on pass him and to do Mad Beast C, once you're familiar with the maps it doesn't take much time to get to him.

2)It's time to skill up some people...watching a Fighgunner basically do the mission deathless for a majority of the runs it seems alot of PSU players are just lazy. Also I think dodging Megid Jarbas is easier than those Delwhatever guys on LL S since there is a huge mob of throwing Megid at you compared to Jarbas who has a very noticed audio cue and the rooms you fight them in has alot of room for you to fight them in and dodge effective. Dambarta seem to be more of a threat, but mainly for HU types.

Merumeru
Dec 27, 2006, 11:32 AM
XD OMG Lab Recovery S is fucking <3! just avoid any maps with a bug spawn....

18 min for 44(?) MP, 4300(?) meseta and a PA Frag, youd be a DAMN FOOL to turn that down X3 emphasis on DAMN FOOL, if the capitalization wasn't enough...

_Deliverance_
Dec 27, 2006, 11:35 AM
I love Lab and Endrum. Force types punish those missions. I haven't had the chance to do S rank Lab though. What level is neccesary?

Garnet_Moon
Dec 27, 2006, 11:39 AM
I don't like Neudaiz like the other planets. Everything has some degree of magic resistance exceppt the bosses, so they take nearly half the damage. I love the area, I just don't love being out damaged by a Human Protranser. That's just so embarassing! D:<

Everything on Parum and Moatoob take delicious 1,300+ damage from my strikes with a wand. :3

I can't wait to get a Me/Quick or a Har/Quick. T_T

Lab S is fun.... when you can either drag friends to it or find a decent PuG. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2006-12-27 08:40 ]</font>

Tra
Dec 27, 2006, 11:43 AM
9 minute Lab S, yeah it's pretty good =)

Merumeru
Dec 27, 2006, 12:11 PM
On 2006-12-27 08:39, Garnet_Moon wrote:
I love the area, I just don't love being out damaged by a Human Protranser. That's just so embarassing! D:<

our time to shine will come XD yes it will...if other classes can never hit TypeLv10 <.<

3 maps to get to Lab S hurts XP i need a ride

Gen2000
Dec 27, 2006, 12:22 PM
Merumeru: You were actually in my party last night for the last bit of runs, I was the female cast Guntecher, nice playing with you.

_Deliverance_: I believe lv.40. is the requirement.

Gen2000
Dec 28, 2006, 03:44 AM
Another day, another Type Level Up from 0%. Sad that the most amount of games listed there at time is only 4.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 28, 2006, 04:02 AM
I'll go next time http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I am probably imune to it with my dark armor on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

-Ryuki-
Dec 28, 2006, 04:04 AM
Riiiiight. Maybe I just need to "play better", since people question my skills.

Ether
Dec 28, 2006, 04:05 AM
Isn't PSU such a nice, fun, relaxing game like PSO was? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Retehi
Dec 28, 2006, 04:08 AM
Live Journal plz.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 28, 2006, 04:08 AM
It is if you want it to be. hell you can just run around nekid all day and still be playing the game.

I just wont resort to doing that untill I get a har/quick... the real question is.. if im nekid where will I put it? in my head slot?? O.o

Gen2000
Dec 28, 2006, 04:20 AM
If you get the 3 "lizard dogs" at the beginning, then the Super Jarba Squad at the end is pretty much guranteed.

MomoHana
Dec 28, 2006, 04:48 AM
Okay maybe it was a bit much to get mad at you. BUT you didn't even ask for Scapes. I did. After I starting getting low I told everyone and I was given more scapes to keep in the fray. ALSO your a close range unit meaning your RIGHT up in their face with your claws. If you didn't have scapes shoulda said so. I'm sure that someone had a spare. PLUS after when we got to lobby you said, "not made of money like you two" that money I had was from Bridget and doing Lab S and Ohmagoug S. And didn't mean I couldn't get Scapes. Albiet we shouldn't have gotten AS mad at you but the reason we were really hyped for that S is because of my Job Level 3. Really wanted to show Bridget Har / Quick's awesomeness.

-Ryuki-
Dec 28, 2006, 05:04 AM
Then I'm sorry for being inconsiderate to the team's goal.

ZiG
Dec 28, 2006, 05:04 AM
I'd be all over a Lab Recovery S if I even knew anyone who'd ever do it.

Hotashi
Dec 28, 2006, 05:17 AM
Call us.

-Ryuki-
Dec 28, 2006, 05:23 AM
I'll re-attempt it, and actually have scapes this time.

MomoHana
Dec 28, 2006, 05:27 AM
You should still have 10.

ZiG
Dec 28, 2006, 05:29 AM
Back before the S ranks we unlocked, I spent most of my time in endrum remnants, I even have a CAST named "Seabed Taxi!" logged in Seabed, lol..

But now with the S ranks in easier to get to places, no one I usually party with wants to go out that far.

-Ryuki-
Dec 28, 2006, 05:50 AM
I have 9. I died once in an Onma run.