PDA

View Full Version : What billing cycle are you on?

Pandatron
Dec 23, 2006, 04:22 PM
I'm just curious after 2 months so far what everyone billing cycle is currently. Currently i'm on monthly still and debating on sticking around for the Jan. 12th update since my subscription ends on the Jan 9th... though something tells me if it's like the last update i'll cap my lvl and be bored for 1/2 a month x.x (I still have MP to gain but if bruce's is released something tells me that will be capped quickly). Anywho interested on everyones thoughts ^_^.

Also sidenote does anyone know how long Sega keeps your character on the their server side database?

mogshaz
Dec 23, 2006, 04:33 PM
I am in the same boat as you and if anyone knows the answer to how long sega keeps the characters that would be useful, a buddy of mine wants to know and i honestly have no idea.

AeraLure
Dec 23, 2006, 05:09 PM
I have the 6-month subscription. I'm on hiatus for a month or two or no idea really.

I wrote SEGA regarding how long characters stay saved, but presume anyone with an active account (mine doesnt expire until late April I believe) need not worry. I'll post back though if they reply with an actual answer on that topic. I thought I read in the instuction booklet something about how characters are saved for three months, but I cant be sure now (its not handy at the moment). I'd much prefer a reply from SEGA. Its true too in the past they never deleted characters at all.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 23, 2006, 05:26 PM
lol nobody reads the instruction booklet do they. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:P They stay for a minimum of 3 months. After that, Sega may choose to delete your characters if they feel they're taking up too much room.

Pandatron
Dec 23, 2006, 06:31 PM
On 2006-12-23 14:26, PALRAPPYS wrote:
lol nobody reads the instruction booklet do they. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif:P They stay for a minimum of 3 months. After that, Sega may choose to delete your characters if they feel they're taking up too much room.

I must be blind can you refer to the page that makes the 3 month reference. The best i can find is the refund 90 day policy. Not too concerned about losing a character though it probably give me a reason to try another class for once xD.

Mystil
Dec 23, 2006, 06:52 PM
Monthly.

FYI I don't play on the PSO servers no more, but I'm still being charged for my HL. I'm too lazy to cancel. I was almost too lazy to cancel my BB account too XD.

Sethimothy
Dec 24, 2006, 01:17 AM
[/quote]I must be blind can you refer to the page that makes the 3 month reference.[/quote]

Page 12 in the PC manual. It's in a box that states "Purchasing GUARDIANS License" and has a note about how if you cancel the license and don't renew it within three months your character can be deleted. You aren't particularly blind, however - it's an obscure piece of trivia anyone could overlook, especially given it's positioning. I read it, then was asked about it, and had to thumb through the manual again - TWICE - to find where it was.

Not too concerned about losing a character though it probably give me a reason to try another class for once xD.

I thought characters could belong to any class they qualified for?

[/quote]