PDA

View Full Version : Erm, how rare are Deljaban blades?

Zorafim
Dec 23, 2006, 11:30 PM
I randomly decided to do a random S rank LL run randomly, and I randomly found a random Deljaban blade from a random Deljaban. So, after finishing the run after a random amount of randomly leaving the stage to refill my PP randomly, I randomly did a price check on the Deljaban blade and randomly found the price to be at least 500k, the next best being 900k. Does this mean that this random drop randomly drops from random Deljabans rarely? How high should I sell this random item? I figure 450k should be randomly low enough, while still giving me a random boost to my funds. Should I sell it for a higher amount?

By the way, this post was not random.

vfloresjr24
Dec 23, 2006, 11:35 PM
In my opinion I would personally would try and find a nother one and then sell it for the 450k. Either way you are getting a butt load of meseta for it. Most people take forever to get that amount of meseta. But like I said its my opinion.

Zorafim
Dec 23, 2006, 11:41 PM
If you're telling me to keep the one I have out of respect for rarity or for future use, I'm neither an item collector nor a saber user. I simply need the money. Like I said, I only have two competitors, so I wanted to know if there's any unspoken amount it should be sold for. I also want to know how often these drop, because my first Deljaban online dropped it.

vfloresjr24
Dec 23, 2006, 11:48 PM
well if your not a collector or a saber user then just sell. As for what price I would sell high and eventually bring the price down base upon peoples opinion. Since I am not online though I can't really tell you what the drops are. Hope this helps you alittle.

MomoHana
Dec 24, 2006, 12:21 AM
Rare Item! I'll buy it from you mew! *looks throug pm..hmm* I need to sell something T-T

Turambar
Dec 24, 2006, 12:23 AM
Eh, its rare allright. But FYI, that shop selling it for 900k has been there for more than a little while. Its what one would call an over priced item. The prices for blades that DID sell, ranged from 50k - 200k if I remember correctly. But of course, that was about a 2 weeks ago not long after LLS came out.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 01:21 AM
Deljaban Blade?

It should be about 20-30k at the very most, thank the duping for multiplying the price twentyfold.

HC82
Dec 24, 2006, 01:24 AM
Deljaban blade is a pretty easy drop if you have a bit of luck on your character. Solo LL S rank a few times and you'll come out with one, at least. I did two runs and got 2 blades. The boards are harder to come buy.

KiteWolfwood
Dec 24, 2006, 01:25 AM
Buy the one selling for 500k then sell both for 800k.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 01:32 AM
Or sell the one you have for 30k, unless you don't mind having obviously hacked Meseta.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 01:34 AM
Sell it for at least 350k. If Sega doesn't care that you are getting hacked meseta, then neither should you, nor should anyone else, really.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 02:06 AM
Selling things at inflated prices to get obviously duped Meseta is just as bad as buying it off eBay yourself.

The whole LOL NOT ILLEGAL IF U DUN GET COUGHT LUL argument is just stupid.

Sell for 30k.

Ether
Dec 24, 2006, 02:11 AM
Ignoring the current inflation is just silly, put it up for at least 100k and see if it sells. Meseta duping currenty can't be done, so the market should be stabilizing somewhat

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 02:20 AM
Well Logik, you can sell for 30k if you want, I'll buy it and put it back up for 350k. And if I don't, I almost guarantee that someone else will! I mean, your sense of ethics is nice but the Invisible hand of the Market or whatever it's called will cheerfully ignore it and go about trying to squeeze as much profit out of the system as it can. I mean, you enter the market to make a profit. Logically, doing things that go against this point is counter-productive! You can sell your 6 star material that is quite rare and currently useful for some low price that won't even pay half of a 90k Jitseen while some other guy gets it, and either makes a 500 atp saber or sells the blade for half a million. Or makes the saber and sells it for 10 million! You see the point.

And also if Sega bans me just because I follow market trends on delja blades than I'll be sure to let you know that you were right and I was wrong. I kind of hate the state of the economy myself, but I think the prices I set for the blades/ boards (around 200k/350k) were a whole lot better than those people who were selling them for 600k+.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 02:21 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:11, Ether wrote:
Ignoring the current inflation is just silly, put it up for at least 100k and see if it sells. Meseta duping currenty can't be done, so the market should be stabilizing somewhat

If you sell things for the "normal" price, you're not opening yourself up for duped Meseta, which is fine. Selling at the inflated rate is asking for people to buy it with duped Meseta.

Then again, if you're not legit, I guess you don't care anyway.

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 02:23 AM
Att. All people selling deljaban blades for more than 5-20k (like 100k): If I find you, I will cut off your f*cking head. You people screw over the folk who need them. You know what the success rate for a deljibaner is on my 75 striking pm? 21%. You need 1 blade, and 6 vestaline. You heard me, 6 vestaline. And del jagnus? 33% 2 BLADES! 2!!! IT IS NOT OK TO SELL IT FOR 100k, BECAUSE legit players won't get to make the weapons they so dearly desire.

BTW: I noticed some forum members using lures and prices like 1000k and 99999999999. You know who you are.

BTW2: People who think 350k is the normal market for blades, I will strangle you. My friend Manakristo sold me one for 4k. 4k, and before that, it was only 10k in his shop. Nice guy.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2006-12-23 23:24 ]</font>

Bleemo
Dec 24, 2006, 02:24 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:20, Carbinne wrote:
Well Logik, you can sell for 30k if you want, I'll buy it and put it back up for 350k. And if I don't, I almost guarantee that someone else will! I mean, your sense of ethics is nice but the Invisible hand of the Market or whatever it's called will cheerfully ignore it and go about trying to squeeze as much profit out of the system as it can. I mean, you enter the market to make a profit. Logically, doing things that go against this point is counter-productive! You can sell your 6 star material that is quite rare and currently useful for some low price that won't even pay half of a 90k Jitseen while some other guy gets it, and either makes a 500 atp saber or sells the blade for half a million. Or makes the saber and sells it for 10 million! You see the point.

And also if Sega bans me just because I follow market trends on delja blades than I'll be sure to let you know that you were right and I was wrong. I kind of hate the state of the economy myself, but I think the prices I set for the blades/ boards (around 200k/350k) were a whole lot better than those people who were selling them for 600k+.
Honestly, there isn't anything wrong with doing this. What's truly wrong is that we can do this.

However, doing it does promote the spreading of duplicated money. The point of selling at low prices is to promote the selling of items at non-outrageous prices, even if you won't make nearly as much money as you would abusing the current economy.

Ether
Dec 24, 2006, 02:26 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:23, Ryoki wrote:
My friend Manakristo sold me one for 4k. 4k, and before that, it was only 10k in his shop. Nice guy.

And thats why he's always broke http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 02:26 AM
Zorafim, I beg you not to sell it for those outraguous prices. When people fail their Deljibaner/del jagnus, and look at the prices....;_;

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 02:28 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:26, Ether wrote:

On 2006-12-23 23:23, Ryoki wrote:
My friend Manakristo sold me one for 4k. 4k, and before that, it was only 10k in his shop. Nice guy.

And thats why he's always broke http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Haha, real funny. He isn't broke , he makes money because a lot of people come to his shop because his prices aren't f*cking outragous.

HC82
Dec 24, 2006, 02:33 AM
Once again, I state. If you want a Del Jabner blade, just solo it yourself. It's so much easier then buying it. Even if I had hacked meseta, I would probably still solo the blade drop and invest the 300k to 900k into synthing a bunch of 1337 armors.

MomoHana
Dec 24, 2006, 02:34 AM
My cash flow has hindered when I locked my shop.. I need to sell on alt mew.

Solstis
Dec 24, 2006, 02:35 AM
The legit elitism came back again?

History freaking repeats itself again. I hate you people, not because I particularly disagree, but because you're so not original. Posers!

But, still, I don't have a shop, or items that are 6* worth selling, so my personal involvement with this is almost nill, and the only reason I care is because I think that pretentious people are annoying (which makes me hypocritical. Hippocritical? Hmmm...).

Like Ether said, sell it for 100k to lure the semi-legits if you need the money, and if you don't, sell it for a lot less.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 02:35 AM
Look, I've been playing since day 1 (I'll admit I haven't been on as much as I would have had school not been keeping me busy), and I have a grand total of 150k Meseta. How the fuck am I supposed to buy anything over 4* without pissing away all of my money, and I do mean all of it. It's fucking ridiculous. I was looking for an Alteric the other day, which should be like 30-40k at the very most. What was the cheapest I found? 3000000. THREE FUCKING MILLION. This shit with the Deljaban Blades is the same. If you charge anything over 20-30k (cheaper really, it is quite common) or so, nobody legit will be able to afford it. If you don't mind willing accepting dupehax, then so be it. But when 95% of the community is charging these ridiculous prices, there's no way in hell anyone trying to stay legit will ever have anything even approaching decent in terms of weaponry and armors/unit.

I have nothing against buying and reselling cheap items. I do it myself. I buy 4* metals at 400 and resell at 650. Well, at least I did, when people still bought that shit. But it is entirely different when you buy something at the "real" price, and then resell it at a price that can only be met with dupped Meseta. Just as bad as duping it yourself or buying it on eBay.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 02:36 AM
The only way I would stop selling at a high price is if I see the demand drop -- in other words, I see many low-priced deljaban blades idling around player shops at a low price. Not happening. I understand that it is an awful set of circumstances all things considered, but you know, I can't do anything about it by myself. If I put up all my delja stuff for cheap then I guarantee you that someone else will see and take advantage of the bargain before you. Don't hate the player, hate the game!

Also, HC82 has it on the head. If the prices bother you so much, just go to the source yourself. Even without the hacked meseta, I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that the prices for the delja stuff would still be very high due to the high failure rate + low drop rate + only in two areas atm. You can blame the sellers, or the hackers, or me all you want, but one del jagnus board and two deljaban blades isn't something that drops every once a run.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 02:42 AM
Carbinne, I can't help but laugh at your opinion.

So let's say you have a rare collectable nick-nack (real example, zomg) that is worth a hell of a lot of money. Some guy with counterfeit money comes in and wants to buy it, and you know the money is counterfeit. So you're ok with that? Hey, blame the system, right?

I love how we can so easily shift blame nowadays. Nobody's ever really responsible for his/her own actions. It's always someone else's fault.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 02:48 AM
That's assuming that the money is indeed counterfeit. The problem in PSU is that there is no way to tell if the money is fake or not. It probably IS in the PSU case, but you can't tell. If it was counterfeit and taking the money would entail all the problems of accepting counterfeit money (likely including having it confiscated with no compensation and such) you bet your bacon I wouldn't accept anything that smells of counterfeit cash.

And come on, if I put it up for 10k, that same counterfeiter could very well just give me 340,000 less counterfeit bills. Like I said, if I get punished for it, you can laugh at me all you want. But I'm willing to accept that if it comes. Though I'd still be quite pissed.

Turambar
Dec 24, 2006, 02:50 AM
Its fine to get duped meseta in your shops. That can't be helped. But Carbinne, its not fine if you intentionally set prices that you KNOW that only people with duped meseta can get. Invisible hand of the market does not account for the ability to create currency out of thin air, or in real world terms, print paper currency with abandon. If I remember correctly, the last major state to do so, (The Wheimer Republic), failed economically and became Nazi Germany.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 03:12 AM
It actually would be really interesting to have a simulated inflation / market crash in PSU. Monomates selling for 10,000 meseta, Scape Doll boards going for 5mil. Everyone would suddenly go from "Your a Force u must heal" to "YOUR A FORCE U MUST HEAL OR WELL (#$* YOU". It'll be great! All the normal people will suffer unendingly while the rich will spend as little as possible in an attempt to ride out the storm. All for naught as the Gurhal system introduces the "Meseta 2" that will take the place of the old currency.

Man, this is the kind of thing Sega of the US should be doing with their servers.

DarkSeph
Dec 24, 2006, 03:17 AM
IE: I found a Deljaban Board on my 2nd run of LL S...so....I'm guessing it will be easy to get the Blades...

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 03:19 AM
I wouldn't say it's easy, it's just you'll only see those drop once in like, 3 or 4 runs, I'd say. If you've got plenty of time to burn and a hot burning desire to make them then you could very well get what you need in a couple of days.

DarkSeph
Dec 24, 2006, 03:20 AM
Yeah, that's what I meant I guess...I mean, it's still rare cuz not many people would even try that many runs on LL S or for that matter...can. So that's why it cost a lot of meseta...but I agree...it should be in the 25-30K range...that's what I'd sell it for.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 03:25 AM
I'd still sell it for more than that given the demand for them, but I can't guess how much more because with hacked meseta about maximum prices got screwed up the wazoo...

I was thinking about that inflation idea and Sega totally should run something like that. Use a template to make a new mission, "Counterfeiters Cell" that has the Endrum Remnants look about it and will feature drops of ridiculous meseta to counter the insanely inflated prices that NPCs start selling at. The Grinna Betas at the end will fire off non-stop Meseta Fury at players. Then everyone will have retarded amounts of money and there's nothing the hackers can do about it!

MomoHana
Dec 24, 2006, 04:17 AM
Well that brings me what happen. I had searched for ' quick ' and came up with one store. I knew that hackers would so jump on this so I decided to camp there. I waited till the person had return back home. Shortly after she had...I told her he risk and she knew it. She was selling it for 50Mil. Knew that no legit player would buy it and that a hacker would want to buy it asap. So it's not only hackers...

Dymalos
Dec 24, 2006, 05:45 AM
On the Xbox 360, a Deljaben Blade usually sells for 20-25k.

DiosGX
Dec 24, 2006, 06:19 AM
Hey, Ffuzzy-logick, when you get a Crea Double board, be sure to sell it for 10K. you don't want hacked meseta! This is the most hilarious thing I've seen on these boards in a while. So let me see if I understand this.

If you sell a rare item everybody wants for 20K, you won't get hacked virtual money. But if you sell it for 350K, it's all fake? How do you know that 20K wasn't also duplicated?

I know Carbinne outside of PSU, have for about a year. He solos LLS and FFFS and works hard to make his money. If people want blades, they can go get them themselves. He isn't making anybody pay his price, people choose to. And since they continue to do so, I don't see what the problem is.

Delj weapon blow anyway. Get over it.

Synyster
Dec 24, 2006, 06:42 AM
I don't think there is an easy solution to the duping of meseta - at least its been stopped now.
The best way to get the market back to normal would be to sell rares, delja blades or similar, for ridiculously high prices, then only keep its real value in meseta, and ditch the rest in the field. In a password protected run obviously.
Slowly but surely removing enough meseta from the community to stabilise things again. But do enough ppl have enough morals to do this?

Randomness
Dec 24, 2006, 07:08 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:21, Ffuzzy-Logik wrote:

On 2006-12-23 23:11, Ether wrote:

If you sell things for the "normal" price, you're not opening yourself up for duped Meseta, which is fine. Selling at the inflated rate is asking for people to buy it with duped Meseta.

Then again, if you're not legit, I guess you don't care anyway.

Selling it at that price is completely ignoring the mechanics of a free market. And you could never prove that it was bought with duped meseta, so please stop trying to control the actions of other people.

Kirip-san
Dec 24, 2006, 08:05 AM
On 2006-12-24 03:42, Synyster wrote:
I don't think there is an easy solution to the duping of meseta - at least its been stopped now.
The best way to get the market back to normal would be to sell rares, delja blades or similar, for ridiculously high prices, then only keep its real value in meseta, and ditch the rest in the field. In a password protected run obviously.
Slowly but surely removing enough meseta from the community to stabilise things again. But do enough ppl have enough morals to do this?

Finally, someone who thinks on the same level as me.

PALRAPPYS
Dec 24, 2006, 08:17 AM
I just recently found one... although on the 360 servers. Would it sell for any less due to meseta duping? I know all about it and all, but I'm not sure if it's on 360. Heck, I wouldn't mind picking up 300k. Hehe, I'd love it! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Neith
Dec 24, 2006, 08:47 AM
As soon as the word 'legit' came around the PSU boards, I started paying less attention.

Had enough of the whole legit vs h4x wars in PSO, don't need it in PSU. Just play the damn game, and stop preaching.

MomoHana
Dec 24, 2006, 08:51 AM
They stopped the Meseta hack?

Zarbolord
Dec 24, 2006, 10:08 AM
Well...; I rly dunno I just put the buyable prices... I mean, merculine for 130k isn't that bad right?

Merumeru
Dec 24, 2006, 10:13 AM
XD moral of story: make your prices sky-high and you're asking for a lot of money, and make your prices dirt-cheap and you're just screwing yourself? XP i dont get it but okay....

Just look through all the stores that are selling those blades and then make a decision for yourself how much you're willing to sell it for >P same as shopping around

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 12:13 PM
Note to self: Kill Carbine.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 12:38 PM
On 2006-12-24 03:42, Synyster wrote:

I can agree with this.

Valon232
Dec 24, 2006, 01:02 PM
Do Newman males, get to wear any type of clothing? (I don't like those dresses they wore in pso)

PJ
Dec 24, 2006, 01:32 PM
On 2006-12-24 05:47, UrikoBB3 wrote:
As soon as the word 'legit' came around the PSU boards, I started paying less attention.

Had enough of the whole legit vs h4x wars in PSO, don't need it in PSU. Just play the damn game, and stop preaching.

My hero.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Dec 24, 2006, 02:33 PM
On 2006-12-24 10:32, PJ wrote:

On 2006-12-24 05:47, UrikoBB3 wrote:

My hero.

On the contrary, the legat v. h4x drama is just as entertaining as the game itself.

Ronzeru
Dec 24, 2006, 02:35 PM
Drama~lasma ftw

Zorafim
Dec 24, 2006, 04:40 PM
I guess the duping is worse than I thought, either that or there are some really rich people in the game. After just one night of waiting, I find 500k meseta in my storage box. Um, pardon me while I go get ever weapon I've ever wanted and then some.

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 08:10 PM
On 2006-12-24 13:40, Zorafim wrote:
I guess the duping is worse than I thought, either that or there are some really rich people in the game. After just one night of waiting, I find 500k meseta in my storage box. Um, pardon me while I go get ever weapon I've ever wanted and then some.

sigh...thanks for supporting the goddamn hackers and not letting legit fans of the del weapons buy em for a decent price. GJ jerk!

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 08:24 PM
He might be a jerk but he's a jerk with 500k! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Neith
Dec 24, 2006, 08:28 PM
You're not 'supporting the h4x0rz'.

People could have 500k (that amount IS possible, just not 10 mil+). I don't know why so many people are acting like it's the end of the world- eventually the so-called h4x meseta will get filtered out of the economy as people spend it. Eventually, economy should stabilise, provided Sega don't screw up even more.

Actually, yeah, we're doomed.

*points to 'play the damn game'*

omegapirate2k
Dec 24, 2006, 08:30 PM
I got one for christmas ^_^

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 09:09 PM
yeah I apologize. I hate to do it, but if you get 500k that quick....

Bobkitty
Dec 24, 2006, 09:12 PM
Hmm i was selling the blades for 20k a peice in my shop, but I guess it's time to bump the price up a tad.

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 09:37 PM
On 2006-12-24 18:12, Bobkitty wrote:
Hmm i was selling the blades for 20k a peice in my shop, but I guess it's time to bump the price up a tad.

WTF? DIDN'T you learn a thing from the thread? ;_;

Bobkitty
Dec 24, 2006, 10:09 PM
Oh my bad, should have stuck this on the end. '/Sarcasm'