PDA

View Full Version : i kinda wish (advanced class related)...

galaxy
Dec 24, 2006, 12:02 AM
i kinda wish that advanced classes that can only raise skills up to lvl 20 still got the third attack/tech animation as lvl 21. i know its part of the limitation of being lvl 20, but they dont get the attk/acc or spell damage boost, and the difference between having 2 attacks and 3 attacks is HUGE. if this is going to far, then i feel like they should get the third tier AT LEAST for their S ranked weapon skills.

thoughts?

other wishes?

Ether
Dec 24, 2006, 12:21 AM
Wartecher just needs left handed wands instead

Sinue_v2
Dec 24, 2006, 12:38 AM
Left handed wands aren't needed. What is needed is the ability to switch to said wands on the fly without having to wait 2-3 seconds for the weapon to load at times.

Kent
Dec 24, 2006, 01:36 AM
Needed, no... However, they'd make Wartecher a lot more interesting.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 02:09 AM
Wartecher needs level 30 bullets so that they can use bows to like freeze and burn everything. Also they should shoot lasers out of their fingers and fart nuclear warheads that can blow up Onmagoug in one hit and clears entire rooms of bugs without fail. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

Seriously, if Wartechers weren't capped at 20/10/20 then I'm sure a lot more people would be levelling it since you get all the flash of Fortefighter combined with magic attacks for stuff like bugs, buffs(in the future), and healing. It would totally bug me to be stuck at 20 while others are doing all this fancy stuff, but that's the price you pay for being able to be more self-sufficient.

Ryoki
Dec 24, 2006, 02:27 AM
WTF is with this sorta-offtopic wartecher talk?
I kinda wish my bullets (figunner) were able to get that boost. Like the three spread for crossbow. two spread still rules though.

Carbinne
Dec 24, 2006, 02:39 AM
I'm pretty sure the only class that caps at 20/10/20 is Wartecher. I don't believe there is an advanced class besides Wartecher that has a max of 20 in anything (except for Figunner bullets).

Lastat27
Dec 24, 2006, 02:59 AM
Wartecher needs level 30 bullets so that they can use bows to like freeze and burn everything.

Why would a Hunter/Force hybrid want level 30 bullets anyway?

Fortegunner, Fortetecher, Guntecher, and Protranser all have level 30 bullets. The last thing we need is another job with level 30 bullets. 5/7 advanced jobs would be overkill.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 24, 2006, 03:01 AM
they should all have level 30 bullets! except fortefighter, screw them. I know my Fighgunner would love some level 30 bullets!

Seriously, they're all capped for a reason, and I think it's good limits that balance it out

THE JACKEL

Mystil
Dec 24, 2006, 10:22 AM
On 2006-12-24 00:01, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
except fortefighter, screw them.

Not too found of you Q-tip users either http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Kanore
Dec 24, 2006, 11:56 AM
On 2006-12-23 23:59, Lastat27 wrote:

Wartecher needs level 30 bullets so that they can use bows to like freeze and burn everything.

Why would a Hunter/Force hybrid want level 30 bullets anyway?

learn to read in context

galaxy
Dec 24, 2006, 04:13 PM
the reason why i suggested wartecher getting the tier three move and not other classes is simply because EVERY other class has at least one lvl 30 skill ability. wartecher is the only one who doesnt. even the other hybrids get at least one, so i just think, if even JUST for dagger and dual dagger since they are their S ranks, that it'd be reasonable to have them get it.

Kirip-san
Dec 24, 2006, 04:17 PM
On 2006-12-24 13:13, galaxy wrote:
the reason why i suggested wartecher getting the tier three move and not other classes is simply because EVERY other class has at least one lvl 30 skill ability. wartecher is the only one who doesnt. even the other hybrids get at least one, so i just think, if even JUST for dagger and dual dagger since they are their S ranks, that it'd be reasonable to have them get it.

Wartecher = the Dragoon of PSU T.T

Ronzeru
Dec 24, 2006, 04:18 PM
No. Wartecher = lolsmn, and lolexpPTblms.

Pengfishh
Dec 24, 2006, 04:38 PM
The limits are set for balance, and as is the classes are somewhat balanced. If you want level 30 bullets with the ability to cast techs, there are two classes that can do this already, and if you want level 30 skills with techs you'll have to just, well, keep dreaming.

Do what you can with what you've got and appreciate at least that. I find it silly that people still find ways to bitch and moan about what is not there without fully exploring the potential of what is given, sillier still that this sort of shit has plagued the chatty PSU community since the game was first announced.

If something so trivial really upsets you, well golly, get into making your own games or just shut the fuck up. I hate to take an extreme stance like that, you know, "deal with it or get out," but some of you kids just have to know that your opinions on what could be better in a game that is very much established with what it's got are just unfounded and ludicrous, really.

But, consistently, it's easier to complain, so I'll join in and voice my only complaint: Too many fucking morons play PSU.

Garnet_Moon
Dec 24, 2006, 04:39 PM
On 2006-12-24 00:01, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
they should all have level 30 bullets! except fortefighter, screw them.

FF doesn't need bullets to make everyone elses DPS look bad.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 24, 2006, 04:45 PM
and too many know it alls post on forums.

Look there's no need to talk in such a harsh manner. I think the limits are quite obvious. Each class has specific things, and giving Wartecher anything higher would have made it too good a class to put aside. If wartecher had level 30 skills, hell i'd be a wartecher. level 30 skills and level 20 techs? That's just amazing. Seriously, no tech class is good with physical weapons, so wartecher at 20 is good as is. Wartecher is already one of the best solo classes to use!

Everything is limited for a reason, look at the classes and see before saying something such as this. If you really want the skills move at level 21, change to fortefighter or fighgunner, or protranser. 3/7 classes have that. You're giving up that third combo move, for LEVEL 20 TECHS. That's more than fair enough of a trade. None of those three classes have even a single level in tech, and protranser needs level 5 force.

THE JACKEL

DizzyDi
Dec 24, 2006, 05:19 PM
I think everyone should get lvl 30 techs, 'cept Figunners. Screw them

SIR DIZZALICIOUS

Ronzeru
Dec 24, 2006, 05:20 PM
Wtf do Fortefighters need with Techs.

DizzyDi
Dec 24, 2006, 05:23 PM
On 2006-12-24 14:20, Ronzeru wrote:

Exactly.

SIR DIZZALICIOUS

Ronzeru
Dec 24, 2006, 05:23 PM
Wtf do Forces need with guns and cards.

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 24, 2006, 05:33 PM
well forces have level 30 guns cause of the bows....

THE JACKEL

Schubalts
Dec 24, 2006, 08:05 PM
And cards....

Pengfishh
Dec 25, 2006, 04:05 AM
Bah, fuck it. I don't understand people on the internet. I don't pretend to know it all, but I know this much: you're all fucking insane.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pengfishh on 2006-12-25 01:59 ]</font>

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 25, 2006, 02:36 PM
On 2006-12-23 21:21, Ether wrote:
Wartecher just needs left handed wands instead

yeah, I agree, although I'm still interested in it.

HiKeRI
Dec 25, 2006, 03:25 PM
On 2006-12-24 14:23, DizzyDi wrote:

On 2006-12-24 14:20, Ronzeru wrote:

Exactly.

SIR DIZZALICIOUS

Lmfao!