PDA

View Full Version : Unsolved Fishstories: Shadolopawn Edit

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Dec 24, 2006, 12:15 AM
I hearby declare "olo!" the greatest form of expression on the net. EVAR! (page: 1, 2, 3, ... , 4)
What's the ... between 3 and 4?! (25/page view)

Shadowpawn
Dec 24, 2006, 12:21 AM
That's the gateman's club. He grants you passage to the Vinculum Gate! </Hopper 7>

Moo2u
Dec 24, 2006, 01:42 PM
Fishstory solved!

astuarlen
Dec 24, 2006, 02:27 PM
Naw, Shadowpawn's explanation is just a red herring meant to throw us off. >:(

HUnewearl_Meira
Dec 24, 2006, 02:59 PM
"Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again* "Oh! I like herring sandwiches!" *pick up sandwich, simply hold sandwich for lack of knowledge of anything better to do with it, absently drop sandwich, notice sandwich, again*

...repeat indefinitely.

Moo2u
Dec 24, 2006, 03:03 PM
We'll stay on this story all night if we have to!