PDA

View Full Version : Mission Rank

ljkkjlcm9
Dec 24, 2006, 12:30 AM
Who thinks people make too big of a deal about Mission rank. Like if someone dies, people get pissed. I was group leader and someone died without a scape, and people were mad. I didn't care, and people PM'd me wanting me to kick her. I told them to shut up and anyone can die and make a mistake. I've died when my computer freezes up cause I'm on a wireless connection.

Anyways, I think the game is taken way too seriously with Rank and crap. One S rank = one PA frag or a few MP or meseta. If you enjoy the game, it's not that big of a deal. Just play to have fun seriously!

THE JACKEL

DarkAeon
Dec 24, 2006, 01:07 AM
Nope. Accept there's people out there like that. It's part of playing the game. Deal with it.

VanHalen
Dec 24, 2006, 01:11 AM
i think they do its not that serious people like that need a life its a video GAME not a video JOB

Sethimothy
Dec 24, 2006, 01:18 AM
I can't speak for this game specifically, but when you're attempting to get those rare items and you need a team to pull together it can be very frustrating when one unprepared party member brings you down.

KiteWolfwood
Dec 24, 2006, 01:20 AM
C-A Rank mission I don't care. S rank mission I do. If you don't care enough to bring scapes then why should I care to even let you stay.