PDA

View Full Version : Pure Striking PM at your disposal! (Super offer inside! It's

Bleemo
Dec 24, 2006, 01:40 AM
Y helo thars and greetings fellow PSO-W members!

I've recently returned to the PC version for some Xbox 360 reasons. So, while I'm here now, I have a nifty little offer for all of you!

Have you ever wanted a pure striking PM, but was never able to get the money to make one? Well, do I have news for you!

Since I'm tired of this messed up economy(Which I know some of you at least feel the same way.) I am offering the use of my pure striking PM to anyone who wants to craft something! Tell your mother, tell your uncle, tell your animals!

Need that spiffy Ank Barde crafted for your alt? Maybe some pretty Nokoku-zashis for your Fortetecher so you can fool everyone thinking you're a Fighgunner just so you don't have to heal?

No, this isn't one of those average "I'll craft it for you so long as you let me use one charge off of the board" type of uses. I am absolutely offering every bit of use to you! Ain't that special?

Simply PM me or post here and I will gladly craft what you need provided the board and materials required. I will not request any uses on the board, and you can come back to me any time to use the rest of your charges. If you need any help with materials, just ask me and I may be able to hook you up, but with small profit(Less than NPC prices, of course.). Though, usually I won't do this with Vestaline, Stelnium, and any of the ebons. However I will probably be glad to assist with the lower versions.

The only thing I will not do is hand out my partner card unless I trust you and make happy friends with you, or give any of my character names out on these boards.(Please understand. I know bombing may be inevitable with this act, but I'm just trying to further reduce the chances if at all possible.)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bleemo on 2006-12-23 22:43 ]</font>