PDA

View Full Version : Item Thief...

GStealth
Dec 25, 2006, 03:26 AM
OK, before this evolves into a flame, let me just say I know it was stupid of her and everything, but it happened, and she trusted the guy. My friend was doing a mission with this guy, and he said he needed pictures of A rank weapons for his site (em-guild.co.nr, PSU guild website)... I'm not sure what the conditions were, but it ended up in her dropping her 8* weapon and her being removed from the party by this guy. His name is Soul, and his Player Number is 20013803. I'm not asking anyone to give her sympathy, This is just meant as a heads up to watch out for this guy, as he cant be trusted. If you have questions, her character is Alcyone Celesta.

Careful
Dec 25, 2006, 03:34 AM
8* is still rare?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 25, 2006, 03:35 AM
for some people one 8* is a major thing, for others its candy.

depends on how ritch you are and how often you play.

dont assume sombody that plays 6 hours a day holds the same value for an item that maybe gets 4 hours a week in during the weekend.

DiosGX
Dec 25, 2006, 03:39 AM
On 2006-12-25 00:34, Careful wrote:
8* is still rare?

What kind of wallpaper does your basement have?

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 25, 2006, 03:43 AM
I prefer just plane walls, i mean it is a basment and it has great acoustics.

(too bad we dont have any in florida :/)

AlphaMinotaux
Dec 25, 2006, 03:45 AM
y would you even drop it lol, idiocy if u ask me, you can player inspect items during missions.

ProfessorZ
Dec 25, 2006, 03:50 AM
Idiot. I only drop weapons for my friends or people I have partied with for a long time. Eitherway every weapon is easily replacable its not like PSO where you have to hunt down mosters for a rare weapon.

Mewnie
Dec 25, 2006, 04:55 AM
Jeez! Never trust strangers X3

It's like one of the first rules you learn :3

Euph
Dec 25, 2006, 05:00 AM
"Why would u even drop it"
"idiot"
"never trust strangers"
He said this is posted as a Warning he's not asking for advice.

Grand_Rider
Dec 25, 2006, 05:50 AM
When I made my Jitseen I too went through a similar situation. None of my mates were on so I joined an open mission with only a single player. He was in awe of the 7* sabre and wanted to know if it was red when it was dropped, I told him yes but he begged me to let him see for himself.

We were on Parum at the time doing the first mission so he proposed that if he was on one side of the field and I was on the other he couldn't possibly run and pick it up before I did. Now, having a decent amount of common sense I asked him for leadership of the mission so that he couldn't just boot me... He soon left after refusing.

It’s sad that there are gamers out there who’ll resort to such lowly tactics to get items. But we don’t have to make it easy for them.

Dhylec
Dec 25, 2006, 11:24 AM
Well, that was unfortunate, but hopefully your friend will be more careful from now on.

8* is still rare?
Indeed it is. In fact at lv41, the most I can afford & use are 5*. ;D

McLaughlin
Dec 25, 2006, 11:56 AM
There's nothing to really warn us about. Only an idiot would fall for that >_>

You also neglected to mention what Sever you're on.

Kirip-san
Dec 25, 2006, 12:05 PM
Let's hope someone PM bombs that b******.

Actually, this reminds me of what the JP did on the PSO servers~nyo.
In Pioneer 2, they would drop all their rares when trading. We would have our own red pools to trade from. We would walk around, look at the boxes, and take what we want, and they would do the same after we negotiate~nyo.
No one was evil enough to like, grab everything~nyo. x.x

Ahh, gotta love the Japanese ways of honor~nyo. x3
Unfortunately, these are the N.A/E.U servers only, which means ANYTHING can happen...like Soul. -_- Sorry, didn't mean to make a cheap shot at us~nyo. x_x
Hope your friend gets the item back.

~nyo

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2006-12-25 09:28 ]</font>

Kanore
Dec 25, 2006, 01:05 PM
On 2006-12-25 09:05, Kirip-san wrote:
Let's hope someone PM bombs that b******.

Actually, this reminds me of what the JP did on the PSO servers~nyo.
In Pioneer 2, they would drop all their rares when trading. We would have our own red pools to trade from. We would walk around, look at the boxes, and take what we want, and they would do the same after we negotiate~nyo.
No one was evil enough to like, grab everything~nyo. x.x

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kirip-san on 2006-12-25 09:28 ]</font>

lol and in the other hand, when people did it on the NA servers, it was a free for all grab-what-you-can fest!

Koro
Dec 26, 2006, 01:29 AM
celes love.. sorry to hear. it just comes to show you how fake people really can be. it might not have been the wisest thing to have done, but honestly it's nice to know that there STILL are nice people around <3 I jus hope u realize not everyone can be as nice as you, and not to trust random people. Thieves like this should just die. But anyway, I'll do what I can to help u get back what you lost D: I'm here for youuuuu, and you know that! =)

Careful
Dec 26, 2006, 01:32 AM
fuc*ing weeaboo

ZiG
Dec 26, 2006, 01:49 AM
I think that one is the one who got the item taken, not the taker.

I don't know anyone associated with what happened, but do you all seriously need to spam "idiot"? She fucked up, he even said he knows it was a mistake to do. Can't anyone ever sympathize?

Pooru
Dec 26, 2006, 02:10 AM
you guys have no self reserve do you, so people makes mistakes once in awhile oh well. As for the warning about soul thanks for the notice I'll be keepin a lookout for that character and ID number. Although you failed to mention which format of the game still a heads up is a heads up.

first rule in the game? i dont recall seeing that in there. theres a ton of "rules" buddy

amazing how people need to put down other to give meaning to their "hikokumori" ways

Sgt_Shligger
Dec 26, 2006, 02:19 AM
Well, its terrible she got her weapon stolen but at the same time, you have to know who to trust :[

You can't even report him because he "technically" did nothing wrong :[

-Ryuki-
Dec 26, 2006, 02:22 AM
Does it help much knowing that I know her, and feel bad for what's happened?

Tell her I'll replace her spear. A dragoon cannot go spearless!

Koro
Dec 26, 2006, 02:31 AM
you know guys.. you dont all have to be so ignorant.. u jerks call her an idiot, wtf? She knows she was wrong.. SHE knows it was her fault. SHE didnt even create this thread and she definately wasnt looking for sympathy, her friend created this.. SO YOU PPL THAT CALLED her an IDIOT have no right to. ...and all her friend wanted to do was warn you that he's a prick for doing what he did. And to think twice before trusting this "Soul" guy. I'm happy that I met someone like celes <3 She's a great friend.

ViciousXUSMC
Dec 26, 2006, 05:00 AM
to sum up the last 2 pages of post "drama drama drama drama drama drama, drama drama DRAMA!!, drama drama.... drama"

and to that we can conclude, there is too much drama here.

Natrokos
Dec 26, 2006, 10:53 AM
Honestly, some of you guys who call other people 'idiots' remind me of people who test electric fences by grabbing them.....Love how you guys set a double standard. Try reading the initial post before replying...

I'll assume this Soul character is on pc/ps2. Sounds like a prick.

Dhylec
Dec 26, 2006, 10:54 AM
OK, this topic is not getting any better, so migth as well let it goes.