PDA

View Full Version : so what else drops in LLS

Chloe421x
Dec 25, 2006, 08:10 AM
Just curious, been running it once or twice a day now. Know the S rank booard drops, just wondering what else may drop....what rank weapons drop? what other boards maybe?

AC9breaker
Dec 25, 2006, 08:17 AM
Guardians...

Left and right... all die all night...
Especially when they don't bring dolls to the fight!

Euph
Dec 25, 2006, 08:26 AM
Other than Crea Doubles board.. which is pretty much the only motivation for high lvls to still run those missions..

board--Phantom Line (armor that pairs with the "Phantom" rifle for a special attack ---can be sold in player shop for a decent amount)

board--Del Jagnus &
board--Deljabener (jagnus=twin, jabener=single ::: 6 star sabers, look cool.. but - boards sell for like 75-100k, takes ((2 for twin, 1 for single)) deljaban blade(s)worth 75-100k each and only has around 25% success rate on synth, its not really worth it to make it unless you're filthy rich (imo) - also.. i dont remember which one of these boards took me 12 hours to synth but one of them does.. the other took like 1 and a half hours ((for some reason))

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 25, 2006, 10:58 AM
The pron magazine!

Mattardo
Dec 25, 2006, 03:45 PM
2 Jitseens through 2 or 3 games in a row. One of the people I was playing with was quite envious of my Jitseen (it was set to order) and in 2 games he got his own. He was happy then. Now I can pretend I'm my PM.