PDA

View Full Version : just got this game for Christmas

Reystradamus
Dec 25, 2006, 10:28 AM
Just got this Game for Xmas..hope I see u all one..i got it for ps2

happy_cricket
Dec 25, 2006, 10:33 AM
Sweet! What kind of character are you going to make?

Dhylec
Dec 25, 2006, 10:38 AM
Ah, another newcomer to the game, a fellow NY-er to boot. If you have questions about the game, search around or ask here, I bet you'd get a bunch of answers. ;]

Tear
Dec 25, 2006, 10:41 AM
A lot of people from NY play this game. >.> If you need any help in-game, I can supply you with some money/help.

Rizen
Dec 25, 2006, 10:43 AM
Welcome! If you see me around just say, hi! Im usually willing to help out
(Characters in my sig)

Reystradamus
Dec 25, 2006, 12:04 PM
I think imma make a cast...or a newman..cuzz i had a newman force in pSO..cant wait to get started!!! im currently at my aunts HOuse..so i have to wait till i get back home 2 set everythin up

Sexy_Raine
Dec 25, 2006, 12:09 PM
If your going hunter or ranger use a cast, they are far better for those jobs than a newman, plus you get SUV's. If your going force, use a newman.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sexy_Raine on 2006-12-25 09:09 ]</font>

Kirip-san
Dec 25, 2006, 12:15 PM
You might like Beast if you're going for pure power~nyo. =x
Of course, you can play any race/job combo you want, it's your character~nyo. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif
If you want to do some research, you might be interested in checking this link~nyo.

http://psupedia.info/index.php?title=Main_Page

Shiro_Ryuu
Dec 25, 2006, 02:58 PM
I would say try what you like. I don't have any problems with anyone who picks an odd-ball race/type combo. but you can have both a newman and a cast if you like since an account gives you four characters.

HiKeRI
Dec 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
Just have fun, and welcome to PSU!

funkymunky46
Dec 25, 2006, 04:17 PM
Welcome to the never-ending addiction called PSU... http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

ianb121
Dec 25, 2006, 06:16 PM
heyyy i got this xmas too. it's going to be a late night tonight.

Dre_o
Dec 25, 2006, 06:19 PM
Dre_o's PSU advice #1:
Play as nothing but what you like to be. You want to be a Beast Ranger? Go ahead!

#2:
Always ask for help politly and one on one with someone, don't spam: "NEED HELPZORS AND $$!!!1!!!1". If you do that, I GUARANTEE no one will help you.

Play to HAVE FUN!! NO ELITIST CRAP!

Have fun! Meet people! Ask me for help if needed, my brothers and I would be glad to give you help (but we DON'T give away cash, we help you earn it.)

Ryno
Dec 26, 2006, 02:10 AM
yeah. one of my xbox pso orignals just got this game for xmas.. he kept asking me a whole bunch of questions...lol..

since he wanted to fight minsteer eally bad...
i started him with two to three star weapons and helped him level in the gardians colony linear line with the mad creatures.. etc etc.
because of course they are lv. 1 ..

he was so in "ooh and ahh" that he loved the game.

Ryno
Dec 26, 2006, 02:11 AM
monsters really bad** sorry i was typing fast