PDA

View Full Version : The club and other Useless Doors.

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2006, 01:06 PM
I thought I Start a list on all the Usless (red and locked) doors and just to see how many.

1.Club
2.Fight for foo 2 red doors.

omegapirate2k
Dec 25, 2006, 01:13 PM
Umm... theres the store right next to the club that needs a new tenant.

Or is that unlocked in the non-360 versions?

buzyb77
Dec 25, 2006, 01:15 PM
nope it locked too.

AlieNxxxxxxxx
Dec 25, 2006, 01:16 PM
The doors on the last area of LL where the recharge thing is and where there is no more mission.
And the door on the very very right on the fourth flour.

omegapirate2k
Dec 25, 2006, 01:18 PM
Theres a few in a bunch of the mission lobbies, both red AND useless doors.

Euph
Dec 25, 2006, 01:39 PM
There are seemly useless doors / areas / zones in almost every game in existance, MMO or not...

But my contribution falls under omegapirate2k's post category; mission lobby useless doors.

Endrum - red (locked) door. <-- possibly the tram/train/linear line transport to city and back??
I haven't played offline much, or extra so I'm just guessing.

MidgetMe
Dec 25, 2006, 02:22 PM
Didn't it say in the tutorial that the club would be opened for special events? It would be cool if you could rent it out on your birthay for private parties.

Itsuki
Dec 25, 2006, 02:42 PM
Linear train goes from Parum west district straight to the endrum area. I think a couple random doors end up being entrances to places for when get to an outpost from a different direction.

For example, you can get to the plant outpost through lakeside or train. I forget if they put you in the same place. Also, the area after endrum is the entrance to denes relics. Which is a mission already on the JP servers.

An even better example is Moatoob caves. Theres two entrances to the caves, one from the desert side and one from the canyon side. And I believe the one from the desert side becomes the entrance to the Caves Deima party mission, while a 3rd door in the room is the actual entrance for the two other missions in the caves area.

Tear
Dec 25, 2006, 02:55 PM
The 2 doors leading out of De Ragan's nest. Can't believe no one said that yet.

silvanas
Dec 25, 2006, 02:56 PM
they are used in single player story tho so do they count?

Mystil
Dec 25, 2006, 04:24 PM
The door behind Omnagougs portal.

funkymunky46
Dec 25, 2006, 04:26 PM
Hopefully the locked doors will lead to different mission counters... Imagine: Right for Fight for Food, Left for another mission... Meh...