PDA

View Full Version : Personal Machine questions

Jocher
Dec 25, 2006, 05:44 PM
1. Right now, my robot is at level 8 ranger. Is level 12 the max? I'd like to start synthesizing when my robot is at full strength.

2. Can anyone give me some hints on how I should synthesize? Where can I find good boards? Should I buy them? If so, where can they be found?

Keep in mind I want to be a ranger!

3. When will my robot start changing shape into that cool character that will come around and fight with me?

4. Where can I buy traps? I can't find them anywhere. Right now I'm just feeding the thing frozen bullets lol.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jocher on 2006-12-25 14:46 ]</font>

Kirip-san
Dec 25, 2006, 06:43 PM
1.) The current level cap for players is 60.
The level cap for Partner Machinery is 100.
2.) From what I read, find boards of weapons that you can't buy in store and make those~nyo.
Since you want to be a ranger, you're gonna probably want to make your Partner Machinery a Pure Ranged one~nyo.
You can only feed your Partner Machinery 99 times every 12 hours. The cheapest way is to feed it 2* traps from the item shops~nyo. (They're 100 meseta each).
3.) Level 80.
4.) The traps are in the item shops. Check the 2nd floor in the Guardian's colony~nyo. It's green.

Hope this helps~nyo.

Flamingo99
Dec 25, 2006, 06:47 PM
Are you talking about offline or online?

This info is for online mode:

1. The max level for a stat is 100.
2. You can buy boards at NPC or Player shops or monsters.
3. Your Partner Machinery will follow you at level 80 on Network mode.
4. I thought you could buy traps at any item shop ... if not I know the Male CAST after missions sell them.

If your on extra mode, compelete the story mode if you have not done so to unlock all the content.

hope this helps.